Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 886 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13372

    Red number.

    Anyone have a number for her the number I had some guy answer it now.

  2. #13371
    I have been there. Maybe a year or so ago. No worse than any of the Woodward places. Or the crest in my humble opinion. My goto recently has been the imperial at 9 and gratiot. Definitely feels safer although there can be some shady characters lurking. At least it's out of the hood. It's only like an extra $20 to get the room for the entire night. Not a bad deal if you're going to try for a double header (2 dates with 2 different girls) or try to pull off a trifecta (3 dates with 3 different girls). It's nice to bring down the price per orgasm. Got to keep a low profile there. The owner / manager seems to be like an Indian version of Hitler.

    JD.

    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    Ha! Is that the one over by Harpo's? I for sure am not fucking around with that place or neighborhood.

  3. #13370
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    The Cabana? F?uck! Even I wouldn't be comfortable at the Cabana and I've been in plenty questionable areas. We might have to start a location matrix section so people can gauge their bravery or safety.
    Ha! Is that the one over by Harpo's? I for sure am not fucking around with that place or neighborhood.

  4. #13369

    Mi and are report

    Sorry for the delay. Went down the age sun morn 8:15 from the Blvd to Lonyo. Nothing out there. On the way out of the D I hit the are from 6-8. Saw one WSW nothing to look at. Heading east on 8 I spotted a beautiful WSW. She was between 75-and the are. Blonde around 5'3" has some bigger purse style bags. Maybe a purple or burg streak in her very blonde hair. Didn't look abused yet. I went around the block and yelled for her but nothing. She glanced back a couple times and I didn't want to draw attention at 10 am. Anyone seen her?

  5. #13368
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Jaelynn is one. She's available in Inkster.
    I should have added that she texted me to say so. This was early afternoon.

  6. #13367
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy313  [View Original Post]
    Today around noon strolled through the ave and there were at least 8 WSW out. I passed on them all because I was on my way to see a regular.
    Jaelynn is one. She's available in Inkster.

  7. #13366

    Writing in code.

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsideDown  [View Original Post]
    Here's one of the problems with writing in code. Did you mean $3 dollars or $30 dollars, because .03 is $3 (three) dollars.
    Yeah. No kidding. I never know exactly what the price is when the post reads $5, is that $50 or $150. Even the SP's are clear about price when they respond with a text that reads: 150 HHR, 100 ss. No doubt about what the rate is in that response.

    C.

  8. #13365
    Quote Originally Posted by DavesZoo  [View Original Post]
    I had reported on a different Alicia before. This Alicia is in her late 20's a bit heavy set but not too bad. We met at the Cabana and I got a BBBJCIM. The skills ate pretty good makes alot of sounds while giving head. . 03 was the damage. I think I saw Rochelle at the Cabana too.
    Here's one of the problems with writing in code. Did you mean $3 dollars or $30 dollars, because .03 is $3 (three) dollars.

  9. #13364

    April from ave.

    Picked up April last night on the Ave thin brunette young not bad looking for swer would only do a BJ was very toothy not very good would not repeat and kept telling me pussy only on second date which I'm sure that is not the case either 20 was the damage couldn't even get me off.

  10. #13363

    The Cabana?

    Quote Originally Posted by DavesZoo  [View Original Post]
    I had reported on a different Alicia before. This Alicia is in her late 20's a bit heavy set but not too bad. We met at the Cabana and I got a BBBJCIM. The skills ate pretty good makes alot of sounds while giving head. . 03 was the damage. I think I saw Rochelle at the Cabana too.
    The Cabana? F?uck! Even I wouldn't be comfortable at the Cabana and I've been in plenty questionable areas. We might have to start a location matrix section so people can gauge their bravery or safety.

  11. #13362

    Alicia from Harper

    I had reported on a different Alicia before. This Alicia is in her late 20's a bit heavy set but not too bad. We met at the Cabana and I got a BBBJCIM. The skills ate pretty good makes alot of sounds while giving head. . 03 was the damage. I think I saw Rochelle at the Cabana too.

  12. #13361

    Sarah Chalmers

    Met a girl name Sarah a while back got her number but lost it anyone have digits. I guess if I was not such a chicken shit I would get out of my car and ask one of the girls.

  13. #13360

    Mi ave

    Today around noon strolled through the ave and there were at least 8 WSW out. I passed on them all because I was on my way to see a regular.

  14. #13359
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSteel1010  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I'm new to the hobby and was wondering your thoughts on what the best time of day to make the scoop is? When most of the girls are out? When LE is the lightest?
    My opinion is that LE and society at large doesn't want us out there picking up SWers during morning and evening rush hours when the kids are taking the bus to school and back, and people are commuting. So that's the time of day that LE does most of their busts and raids. This might be controversial to say on this board but I do my best to respect that they don't want us out there at those times. Because truthfully I wouldn't want my kids exposed to that either. By about 9:00 PM you'll mostly have to deal with regular patrol cars, they'll pull you over if they see you scoop someone but it's not usually their first priority. So as far as LE is concerned from 9:00 PM to about 5:00 AM is safest. The lightest LE activity is between 3:00 and 5:00 AM. Weekdays are slower than weekends. The girls lifesfyle makes predicting their movements almost impossible, but rule of thumb is they mostly sleep during the day. Imo there's no perfect time to look for them. Another piece of advice for newbies would be to start on the Ave if possible, it's one of the easiest strolls. The Are and Chalmers are pro level strolls. And as always read the street mongeeing rules on the front page there's lots of good advice there.

  15. #13358

    Morning report

    Apologies for the tardy report, but I found Jaelynn walking near the Evergreen on the Ave in Inkster a couple mornings ago. She was highly motivated. I only stopped to verify who she was, and did not have the time for her. She asked for a dollar for a cigarette. I gave it to her. She also gave me her phone number, although her phone was dead, as usual. I don't know that I copied it down correctly as she never responded to texts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape