Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 30759
-
07-29-18 13:35 #20529Senior Member

Posts: 781Yaya is NOT Sophie
Sophie, Yaya and Yuki (I haven't seen anything about her in the Forum) all work together. The latest ads that I've seen for AlohaMe show all three of them.
Originally Posted by LocaLoppa
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/wicke...or-ap-12150961
You were switched and told about it. If you wanted to see Yaya, you should have held your ground when Sophie identified herself. Yaya is a cutie and lots of fun to play with. Suggest that you try again. She's worth the effort.
-
07-29-18 13:11 #20528Senior Member

Posts: 163Chanida
Does she still provide? Thanks.
Originally Posted by KaraSnsd
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 05:08 #20527Senior Member

Posts: 131Hmmmm. 🤔 Are you talking about Wendy? If so, are you sure? Because I just had my weekly "Fuck, massage, then fuck again" session with her this afternoon. She never mentioned anything about leaving.
Originally Posted by Kumuman
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 02:31 #20526Senior Member

Posts: 1502Not her.
I went, and Yaya was Sophie. Is there really a yaya? Sophie is very pretty face, average body, but her service is a solid 5 out of 10 for me. Maybe my dick too big, LOL. She's a sweet girl but her service is mechanical and no Dfk, no DATY. Just streetwalker Haole girl half and half.
Can anyone else confirm Thant Yaya is Sophie? Either way I got duped. Lose money. Should have gone upstairs and fuck Cindy, she is way better.
Originally Posted by Rimmer808
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 21:31 #20525Senior Member

Posts: 286Read the forum, she's gone already.
Originally Posted by AlwaysBusy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 20:54 #20524Senior Member

Posts: 54Wendy
Do you mind her phone no or room no. PM me if you want, thanks.
Originally Posted by MrNua
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 20:23 #20523Senior Member

Posts: 109Any info on Zoey?
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Zoey recently. Her picks look cute and real but I have not seen any reviews. Mahalo mongers.
-
07-28-18 19:22 #20522Senior Member

Posts: 239Want nice FS at CC
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bodyr...-pic-12010693/
Looking for a good FS action, check out Yaya. She got a very cute face, with a nice curvy body. Big D cups with big nipples. I think there real, but someone wrote fake. But they are nice. Nice body too. Nice BBBJ, and will let you cum on tits. No cim.
Nice pussy. She loves DATY and pounding.
Rim.
-
07-28-18 19:18 #20521Senior Member

Posts: 239Used to before, but not anymore I think. Never for right price. I did before, and she can take a pounding, but she recently told me retired from FS. GL.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
Rim.
-
07-28-18 19:16 #20520Senior Member

Posts: 92Skinny chick cc.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/prett...nter-11930689/
Skinny chick with decent massage. 100% real pics. Sensual HJ finish. Very nice and slow. Tit and nani play through clothes. Offered to remove but I didn't partake. Nice and friendly. Small tits but big nipples. No rush at all.
Nice ass for skinny girl. Will repeat.
Ampz.
-
07-28-18 19:03 #20519Senior Member

Posts: 337Fs
Does she provide FS thanks.
Originally Posted by Rimmer808
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 19:01 #20518Senior Member

Posts: 239Elisa, formally 5th floor CC
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-o...enter-11935113
Spinner Elisa, (Coco Amana ST) spinner with slim body and cute face. She might be leaving soon to Cali, so if you a fan and want to get some action, better hurry.
She does a really good BBBJ, takes her time. Get's naked if you want. Lot's of tit and pussy play. Teenage type body for sure. Very friendly no rush, and doesn't ask for much. Can't disclose price but you negotiate with her.
She is definitely worth the service. I'll miss her when she goes.
Rim.
-
07-28-18 18:55 #20517Senior Member

Posts: 37NaNa.
Went back to Nana for last time. 26 X1. Knew HE was guaranteed. She walks around like she is the best thing since sliced bread. She is an absolute piece of shit IMO. Did FIV and smelled fishy could tell she wanted full service money. Hopefully she closes her shop and leaves Hawaii soon.
-
07-28-18 18:39 #20516Senior Member

Posts: 37Chanida MILF.
Was auto Corrected from the to The. Strange name but these girls are always changing their names. Thanks for response. She offered me 25000 to marry her daughter I said no. Always enjoy my time with her. Gives a good massage. Yeah she gives BB but always spits out for me too.
Originally Posted by KaraSnsd
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 17:52 #20515Senior Member

Posts: 109Wendy in CC
Saw Wendy recently, I like her. I really was in the mood for a rub & tug. I really wanted a decent massage and that was an important component for me on this day as I had pain and tension on my shoulder and neck. Tried to make an appt with Jenni but she said she was closed due to a plumbing problemSuper easy to set it up. Just text and then proceed to room on the 10th floor at appointed time. I was very pleased when I saw her. Very Chinese but very cute and pretty. TEHO but I guess she is my type. Great tight body with nice ass and b / c size chichis. I would say she is in her 20's, I was pretty stoked to see this young cute girl with a great tight body, I couldn't stop thinking about her ass. Self shower, not a big deal. She was wearing little spandex athletic shorts and a short cut teeshirt showing her flat tummy. Collect hf and lay down on massage table. When Wendy began the massage I was pleased that it was a real massage. I loved looking down at her very cute feet. Thinking about this young cutie with a wonderful tight body and great ass was very pleasing. She definetly did not just phone in the massage, she was doing a good job and it was evident that she wanted me to enjoy it and relax. Eventually the strong massage turned into light touch on my ass and balls and she signalled to turn over. Her english is almost nonexistent. Jr was excited and at full attention. I had to feel that great ass and it was firm and awesome, not big booty but definetly not flat, very nice butt. I reached up to her titties over her shirt and was very pleasantly surprised that she did not have a bra on, her titties felt nice and her nipples were very perky. I smiled at her and she smiled back knowingly. I slid my hand under her shirt and really liked what I felt. She continue massage and then light touch. She asked if it is ok to touch the dick that was standing up in front of her. I told her she can do whatever she wanted. She asked me how much (kala) I would give her. I am an experienxed monger so while I didn't really like the fact that she asked, it wasnt a buzzkill either. I know what the standard rates are and knew how much I was willing to spend walking in. With that out of the way she took off her shirt revealing her perky boobies and took off the little spandex shorts revealing a thong. The ass was great and I played with it as she rubbed my weiner. Then I started rubbing her pussy as she stroked my cock and played with my balls. She began BBBJ which felt great. Again, I think she is very cute and pretty. She put on a condom and climed on top for cg. Natural Bush which is fine with me. I asked her if I could kiss her and she offered her neck and cheek, but did not seem open to mouth kissing, I didn't press the issue. Poked squid for a little while, she is pretty accomodating to whatever positions you want. Shot my load in the cover. Offerd another shower but said towell is okay. Great massage again for the rest of the time. She is sweet and funny despite the lack of english. The neck and shoulder pain that I had had for about a week were completely gone by the next morning. The massage was the main reason for my expedition that day so I was pleased. She is very cute. She is beautiful in a very fob way. I would repeat just for massage and HJ / BJ from a hot cutie with a great sense of humor and a caring nature.











Reply With Quote





