Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 9291
-
07-29-18 11:50 #4686Senior Member

Posts: 94Sorry, I was referring to VIP /"champagne" room. 15 minutes full nude for 40 house /100 dancer rather than paying 25/ song for topless or 35/ song for full nude dances there. Like many places, extras may be available depending on the girl. I typically don't go for extras, but the price of a room is the same as 4 songs and you get a little more privacy.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 06:29 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 179No noticeable difference between day or night, unless you find someone specific that you like. There is a Jennifer there, blonde, big chest, a little ditzy, but I don't think it's common for girls at other clubs to make it over to Mickeys. There just isn't the same urgency as the other clubs. Mickeys is a locals place.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 21:58 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 818Thanks Oreo.
Originally Posted by OreoCookie
[View Original Post]
Would you say there's a noticeable difference between the "day girls" and "night girls?" Better looks or service generally with one shift vs the other?
And any idea if Houston / Jennifer is still there? (Not sure what she goes by there, but she went by those names at PP and a massage place I can't recall the name of.).
-
07-28-18 21:44 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 768So I haven't been to a strip club in probably 10 years! LOL. When you say "room" what exactly are you referring to! So called extras happen in the rooms?
Originally Posted by TakeHold
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 18:46 #4682Regular Member

Posts: 6She was there Thursday night.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 18:27 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 94Casey.
Yes, I see her there frequently but I have never had a dance or a room with her. She's in pretty high demand there so I have not had a chance. She does nights as well.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 18:13 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 768Have you seen that girl "Casey" there?? Has the Instagram account good girlbad girl!
Originally Posted by TakeHold
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 17:17 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 179They are closed Sunday and Monday.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
Lets just say that in general, the day girls are different from night girls. Occasionally a day girl will work a night shift and vice versa. On average, a specific girl will work 3-4 shifts a week. I call ahead for the shift line-up.
That being said, the day shift doesn't have a cover or a bouncer, but the owner might be around with might influence a dancers performance, but I wouldn't let that scare me off. The bouncers are cool, they are there to make sure there is no trouble.
I don't like going at the beginning of the night shift, all the dancers are waiting for food to be delivered. I actually Saturday day shift. The place can be empty, so you've got your choice, and there is very little chance of getting caught doing anything.
All that being said, pick a shift, and go often enough that the girls recognize you. Chat with them, take an interest in them and remember their name for next time.
-
07-28-18 13:12 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 818Mickey's
Any days or times recommended for Mickey's? Any days or times that should be avoided?
-
07-28-18 10:23 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 94Cd
Yep, that's the one!
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 06:21 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 179PP =Pink Palace = Cheaters.
Originally Posted by Glennie
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 21:11 #4675

Posts: 332The old PP?
What's that?
Originally Posted by Bostonguy78
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 20:59 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 768CD? Is that Club Desire?
Originally Posted by TakeHold
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 16:32 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 94Ivy
Ivy is still there. She works the night shift and is there almost every weekend.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 04:11 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 407I haven't been out to prov in a while -- is Ivy still over at CD? If anyone knows when she's around that'd be cool to see her again.
Thanks,











Reply With Quote



