Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 691 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 10360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #685

    Hanna and Tinkerbell

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Daytona this weekend and found these girls interesting to me:

    Tall Slim Blonde http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...t/588834542705.

    Tinkerbell.
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...l/456373174950

    Cassandra.
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...i/154148844812

    Hanna Babe.
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...s/817788161151

    I see some posts on the forum about Cassandra and Tinkerbell. Nothing very recent so hoping someone has something good to ad. . . PM please.

    KL.
    Saw Hanna awhile back during the black out. She was fun, but she is an SW and her rates are a bit higher than SW's. Got candy issues and she admits it. Still a fun time, might repeat in a pinch.

    Correct me if I'm wrong. I believe Tinkerbell was reviewed before. She was around about a year or so ago. Started off good, then went down hill in a short period of time. She disappeared shortly after. She had candy issues too.

  2. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Daytona this weekend and found these girls interesting to me:

    Tall Slim Blonde http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...t/588834542705.

    Tinkerbell.
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...l/456373174950

    Cassandra.
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...i/154148844812

    Hanna Babe.
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...s/817788161151

    I see some posts on the forum about Cassandra and Tinkerbell. Nothing very recent so hoping someone has something good to ad. . . PM please.

    KL.
    This one looks like either a whole lot of fun OR a whole lot of trouble:

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...r/203098936415

    Haven't found what I'm looking for yet. Glad, so glad, for this forum. . . Getting great Intel from other SMs. Y'all know who your are, Thanks bretheren!

  3. #683

    Renee VIP massage

    Seen a few providers in Daytona. Best so far is Renee and opted for the VIP experience. This girl loves what she does. This is full service after a very legit massage. BBBJ and cfs. Only downside is her location is not a great spot and all happens on a table. That said she is worth it and I have been back 3 times.

  4. #682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 105

    Info request

    Any one have any info on this one? Thanks in advance gents.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2646861

  5. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Daytona this weekend and found these girls interesting to me:

    Tall Slim Blonde http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...t/588834542705.

    Tinkerbell.
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...l/456373174950

    Cassandra.
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...i/154148844812

    Hanna Babe.
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...s/817788161151

    I see some posts on the forum about Cassandra and Tinkerbell. Nothing very recent so hoping someone has something good to ad. . . PM please.

    KL.
    Tall Slim Blonde is nothing but a crackhead. She good for some 20 $ head outside behind a tree. I've seen her a few times out of desperation and I have never given her more that 20 $. Better to look near Shady Ave 7-11.

    You'll have a better time with Alicia. DM if your interested.

    I had a text message conversation with Hanna, but it didn't work out. She does look good!

    As for the other. No info available.

    T-Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hanna1.jpg‎   Alicia.jpg‎  

  6. #680

    Looking for intel

    Visiting Daytona this weekend and found these girls interesting to me:

    Tall Slim Blonde http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...t/588834542705.

    Tinkerbell.
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...l/456373174950

    Cassandra.
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...i/154148844812

    Hanna Babe.
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...s/817788161151

    I see some posts on the forum about Cassandra and Tinkerbell. Nothing very recent so hoping someone has something good to ad. . . PM please.

    KL.

  7. #679

    She is real.

    Quote Originally Posted by OCDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    Saw Natalie in OC last night. It was amazing. I must admit she is my type. Her ad is legit. I couldn't resist obliging her desires.
    Saw he a couple of times, I'm always covered. First time her Aunt Flow made a visit and that was one thing, but the whole creampie ting is scarey. There was also some bad press about her hiding a camera to video her sessions and then selling them. So you should always be on the look out.

    Enjoy and be safe!

  8. #678

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvMyAsians  [View Original Post]
    On Daytona skipthegames advertising creampies, what's the deal with her or possibly LEO?
    She is legit. You can find reviews about her in the Orlando forum.

  9. #677

    Natalie in Orange City

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvMyAsians  [View Original Post]
    On Daytona skipthegames advertising creampies, what's the deal with her or possibly LEO?
    Saw Natalie in OC last night. It was amazing. I must admit she is my type. Her ad is legit. I couldn't resist obliging her desires.

  10. #676

    Today is National Orgasm Day! Woohoo!

    I realize that in this hobby everyday is Orgasm Day but it's official here in the states and a few other countries.

    Hope every one enjoys this special day.

    RTG.

  11. #675

    Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLong  [View Original Post]
    Let me start by saying Eewwwwww!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ms-jada-...ilwaukee-62121#erotic.

    Met her at a south side location which wasn't that bad. I've been to worse. She was outside on corner with no panties on when I pulled up. Maybe she was waiting for me or maybe she was waiting to pick up anybody else. We went inside, did legit check, mentioned them and got. 2 discount. She stripped and that's when I noticed she was covered in track marks and abscesses. By then I knew I wasn't getting a refund if I backed out sooooo. We started with BBBJ. A for effort but D minus for skills. Whenever a provider says "I prefer fu at at ing over sucking" it never ends well. Before it got worse I flipped her to doggy, shot my load and hauled ass. I didn't even wait for clean up rag. Body is maybe a 6 on her best day. One good thing I can say is she didn't have any undesirable smell which was a blessing. Whoever referred her owes me a refund or at least a better provider's number. Jada is definitely not a head doctor and not worth the $ she's asking for hhr. Thanks but no thanks. I'm more than happy to TOFTT but next time I'm going to need a sponsor. Sheeeesh!
    There must be a mix up of some kind. I just visited Jada in Milwaukee last Thursday, 7/27. Jada has some great oral skills. I've never had any complaints or problems with her.

  12. #674

    Jada review

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLong  [View Original Post]
    Let me start by saying Eewwwwww!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ms-jada-...ilwaukee-62121#erotic.

    Met her at a south side location which wasn't that bad. I've been to worse. She was outside on corner with no panties on when I pulled up. Maybe she was waiting for me or maybe she was waiting to pick up anybody else. We went inside, did legit check, mentioned them and got. 2 discount. She stripped and that's when I noticed she was covered in track marks and abscesses. By then I knew I wasn't getting a refund if I backed out sooooo. We started with BBBJ. A for effort but D minus for skills. Whenever a provider says "I prefer fu at at ing over sucking" it never ends well. Before it got worse I flipped her to doggy, shot my load and hauled ass. I didn't even wait for clean up rag. Body is maybe a 6 on her best day. One good thing I can say is she didn't have any undesirable smell which was a blessing. Whoever referred her owes me a refund or at least a better provider's number. Jada is definitely not a head doctor and not worth the $ she's asking for hhr. Thanks but no thanks. I'm more than happy to TOFTT but next time I'm going to need a sponsor. Sheeeesh!
    To be clear, the Jada reviewed above lives in Milwaukee:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ms-jada-...ilwaukee-62121

    This is our Daytona Beach Jada:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jada-jam...a-beach-395010

    PF.

  13. #673

    Different Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose1  [View Original Post]
    Didn't you notice the differences between all the photos?

    You managed to get off and get out! MY HERO!

    Be safe.
    It looked like one of the pictures (blonde) could be real but all the rest (hot brunette) are not even close.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Probably Jada.png‎   Probably Not Jada.png‎  

  14. #672

    My Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLong  [View Original Post]
    Let me start by saying Eewwwwww!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ms-jada-...ilwaukee-62121#erotic.

    Met her at a south side location which wasn't that bad. I've been to worse. She was outside on corner with no panties on when I pulled up. Maybe she was waiting for me or maybe she was waiting to pick up anybody else. We went inside, did legit check, mentioned them and got. 2 discount. She stripped and that's when I noticed she was covered in track marks and abscesses. By then I knew I wasn't getting a refund if I backed out sooooo. We started with BBBJ. A for effort but D minus for skills. Whenever a provider says "I prefer fu at at ing over sucking" it never ends well. Before it got worse I flipped her to doggy, shot my load and hauled ass. I didn't even wait for clean up rag. Body is maybe a 6 on her best day. One good thing I can say is she didn't have any undesirable smell which was a blessing. Whoever referred her owes me a refund or at least a better provider's number. Jada is definitely not a head doctor and not worth the $ she's asking for hhr. Thanks but no thanks. I'm more than happy to TOFTT but next time I'm going to need a sponsor. Sheeeesh!
    Didn't you notice the differences between all the photos?

    You managed to get off and get out! MY HERO!

    Be safe.

  15. #671

    Jada

    Let me start by saying Eewwwwww!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ms-jada-...ilwaukee-62121#erotic.

    Met her at a south side location which wasn't that bad. I've been to worse. She was outside on corner with no panties on when I pulled up. Maybe she was waiting for me or maybe she was waiting to pick up anybody else. We went inside, did legit check, mentioned them and got. 2 discount. She stripped and that's when I noticed she was covered in track marks and abscesses. By then I knew I wasn't getting a refund if I backed out sooooo. We started with BBBJ. A for effort but D minus for skills. Whenever a provider says "I prefer fu at at ing over sucking" it never ends well. Before it got worse I flipped her to doggy, shot my load and hauled ass. I didn't even wait for clean up rag. Body is maybe a 6 on her best day. One good thing I can say is she didn't have any undesirable smell which was a blessing. Whoever referred her owes me a refund or at least a better provider's number. Jada is definitely not a head doctor and not worth the $ she's asking for hhr. Thanks but no thanks. I'm more than happy to TOFTT but next time I'm going to need a sponsor. Sheeeesh!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape