Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #146

    Rates usually dictate the girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Formula814  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any connections? I'm looking in that area too, or anywhere on the east side.
    For example you can go from listcrawler to eros. You have a budget?

  2. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    What do you consider decent rates?
    Do you have any connections? I'm looking in that area too, or anywhere on the east side.

  3. #144

    Decent rates

    Quote Originally Posted by CarplayNinja  [View Original Post]
    I'm been trying to find a young white thin girl in warren / Roseville that has decent rates. Any recommendations?
    What do you consider decent rates?

  4. #143

    Looking for young in warren

    I'm been trying to find a young white thin girl in warren / Roseville that has decent rates. Any recommendations?

  5. #142

    Suggestions?

    Lookin for a younger thin white girl in the warren / Roseville area that has decent rates for just car BBBJ. Any good one?

  6. #141

    ISO B-day fun

    Hey guys, looking for a duo couple for late October, that won't cost me a grand plus, any suggestions?

  7. #140

    Don't give up your personal info

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Ok. This one is new to me. A little more info on City Girls please.
    I would not entertain as they require real life verification through one of those services you actually have to pay for just to give up your real info.

    Danger danger. Well that is according to their web page.

    Those lists can come back to bite.

  8. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Ok. This one is new to me. A little more info on City Girls please.
    Do a google search city girls escort.

  9. #138

    City Girls??

    Quote Originally Posted by Phabejjago  [View Original Post]
    I'm a VIP member of City Girls. They are worth it if you have the money to spend. Most girls offer multiple pops so you get your value. Majority of them are European girls so English is limited.
    Ok. This one is new to me. A little more info on City Girls please.

  10. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry1960  [View Original Post]
    I am traveling to Detroit in a couple weeks, and am considering setting up a date using "City Girls". I have never used them before and wanted to hear results from anyone who has. Thanks for the help!
    I'm a VIP member of City Girls. They are worth it if you have the money to spend. Most girls offer multiple pops so you get your value. Majority of them are European girls so English is limited.

  11. #136

    Looking for insight

    I am traveling to Detroit in a couple weeks, and am considering setting up a date using "City Girls". I have never used them before and wanted to hear results from anyone who has. Thanks for the help!

  12. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Exubrnce  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in a while so feel compelled to share my recent dreams. Found her on a local board. Kimberleigh is a fresh faced 25 yo redhead spinner that's cute as a button. Reliable & communicates well -a big plus nowadays. Offers the best BBBJ I've had in a long time -all the right moves. She's all about pleasing you. Am amazed at how much she's able to get into her tiny mouth. Got her to take my hole nutsack into her mouth while I was gripping the base all the while licking and rolling them around in her mouth. F-CK is that ever hot. GFE all the way. Nice tight coochy & back door. I'm probably not as adventurous as some. There was nothing I asked she wouldn't try with gusto. She's been hanging out at an extended stay hotel in a decent area. Felt no issues daytime. Wouldn't be so sure at night. Well worth a visit. Can't imagine any disappointments. Those interested I'll be glad to share her contact info if someone hasn't already posted it.
    I'd like the info.

  13. #134

    Reily

    Quote Originally Posted by Formula382  [View Original Post]
    I think she's out of the game.
    Last I heard for her she was sick. She said she tested positive for the big one.

  14. #133

    Yes contact info please

    Quote Originally Posted by Exubrnce  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in a while so feel compelled to share my recent dreams. Found her on a local board. Kimberleigh is a fresh faced 25 yo redhead spinner that's cute as a button. Reliable & communicates well -a big plus nowadays. Offers the best BBBJ I've had in a long time -all the right moves. She's all about pleasing you. Am amazed at how much she's able to get into her tiny mouth. Got her to take my hole nutsack into her mouth while I was gripping the base all the while licking and rolling them around in her mouth. F-CK is that ever hot. GFE all the way. Nice tight coochy & back door. I'm probably not as adventurous as some. There was nothing I asked she wouldn't try with gusto. She's been hanging out at an extended stay hotel in a decent area. Felt no issues daytime. Wouldn't be so sure at night. Well worth a visit. Can't imagine any disappointments. Those interested I'll be glad to share her contact info if someone hasn't already posted it.
    You can send it dierectly to me or post it.

  15. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Exubrnce  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in a while so feel compelled to share my recent dreams. Found her on a local board. Kimberleigh is a fresh faced 25 yo redhead spinner that's cute as a button. Reliable & communicates well -a big plus nowadays. Offers the best BBBJ I've had in a long time -all the right moves. She's all about pleasing you. Am amazed at how much she's able to get into her tiny mouth. Got her to take my hole nutsack into her mouth while I was gripping the base all the while licking and rolling them around in her mouth. F-CK is that ever hot. GFE all the way. Nice tight coochy & back door. I'm probably not as adventurous as some. There was nothing I asked she wouldn't try with gusto. She's been hanging out at an extended stay hotel in a decent area. Felt no issues daytime. Wouldn't be so sure at night. Well worth a visit. Can't imagine any disappointments. Those interested I'll be glad to share her contact info if someone hasn't already posted it.
    I've dreamed of her as well. On a few different occasions. She seemed fantastic!! I would totally agree.

    PM for details and info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape