Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 887 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13357
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSteel1010  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I'm new to the hobby and was wondering your thoughts on what the best time of day to make the scoop is? When most of the girls are out? When LE is the lightest?
    I find Michigan Avenue in Inkster will often yield results at morning commute time in the summer. I rarely am out there at night, so I can't speak to that. Besides, if I am on Michigan Avenue at night, then I am heading to the SC.

  2. #13356

    Best time of day for the scoop?

    Hello all, I'm new to the hobby and was wondering your thoughts on what the best time of day to make the scoop is? When most of the girls are out? When LE is the lightest?

  3. #13355
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy313  [View Original Post]
    Used to see her often in the past 5 years in that area off and on. She was good BBBJCIM. Never did more then that. When she was not on the candy she was a good person to habg out with. Smart not stupid.
    Isn't the little brunette Virginia who used to be on the ave.

  4. #13354

    Plate Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Davenothere  [View Original Post]
    From a 2011 article.

    DPD will also be adding or introducing other new technologies, including:

    Automatic license-plate readers that have information about the plate's registration. Right now, only two DPD vehicles have this equipped.

    No idea how many cars are outfitted with them now.
    There is a spray you can spray on your plate to render your plate in readable by technology when light is reflected off it. So when you are driving they can physically see it with their eyes but not record it. Also some times a tinted cover well placed or at the right coat is useful. One problem with the cover is cops pull you over to cry about it and claim it is not permitted in Michigan to have it. Once you ask them to elaborate they re-state "your plate can not be obstructed according to law". At this point you can explain someone was able to read it so it is not obstructed, but at that point it is a piss fight.

    In the mean time go pick up your uber or lyft glow boxes and grab a dash cam to cover any unnecessary stops you experience?
    Last edited by MassageMe4; 07-27-18 at 08:01. Reason: grammar

  5. #13353

    Can not remeber her name

    Quote Originally Posted by FortyFour  [View Original Post]
    A week ago or so, I saw this girl (or someone who looked like her) hanging out at the party store on 6 Mile, just west of Telegraph.

    She looked pretty cute. Anyone know her?

    Thanks.

    https://alligator.com.detroit.listcr...post/26703028/#.

    http://archive.fo/2fRGj
    Used to see her often in the past 5 years in that area off and on. She was good BBBJCIM. Never did more then that. When she was not on the candy she was a good person to habg out with. Smart not stupid.

  6. #13352

    Re: Michigan Avenue

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    Aint that some $h!t. You probably pointed at me a few times when I parked next to you to check chicks! LOL.

    This one made my day too!
    Indeed! That Statue of Liberty image took me down Memory Lane, because I associate it with memories of girls I have picked up in that vicinity, or a few blocks down. Sigh. Good times! I met some very nice SW's along that stretch. In fact, my very first was Barbie. I was so fortunate to meet her. Sweetest girl ever. It was my experience with her that kept me coming back to this hobby.

  7. #13351

    Statue of Liberty

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Thank you for a laugh this morning! When Michigan Avenue was my commute from downtown, I used to wave to the Statue of Liberty at that corner as I drove past.
    Aint that some $h!t. You probably pointed at me a few times when I parked next to you to check chicks! LOL.

    This one made my day too!

  8. #13350
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Of course the running plates of all the cars thing might be more than they want to take up with the resources they have.
    From a 2011 article.

    DPD will also be adding or introducing other new technologies, including:

    Automatic license-plate readers that have information about the plate's registration. Right now, only two DPD vehicles have this equipped.

    No idea how many cars are outfitted with them now.

  9. #13349

    Re: Tax Time

    Quote Originally Posted by CGigante313  [View Original Post]
    That's nothing. When tax time rolls around I'm out there on the corner of Mich and Cicotte dressed up like the Statue of Liberty.
    LOL! Thank you for a laugh this morning! When Michigan Avenue was my commute from downtown, I used to wave to the Statue of Liberty at that corner as I drove past.

  10. #13348
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    I heard of that place I think it was couples night fridays and then lgbt another night? They kept that up all the way until last year? Damn I should have went. What makes it so different now they kick you out if you start making out with someone you bring there?
    I don't recall the exact name. But there is a club just north of Toledo that I get emails from. Saturday nights I believe. I also used to go to a club in Cleveland that had Wednesday Nights and weekends. I had fun on Wednesdays when I traveled there.

  11. #13347
    Quote Originally Posted by FortyFour  [View Original Post]
    A week ago or so, I saw this girl (or someone who looked like her) hanging out at the party store on 6 Mile, just west of Telegraph.

    She looked pretty cute. Anyone know her?

    Thanks.

    https://alligator.com.detroit.listcr...post/26703028/#.

    http://archive.fo/2fRGj
    She's bad news.

  12. #13346

    Anyone See RayRay from the are

    Short, dark hair with dreads (at least for a bit). She's definitely on both girl and boy. She was staying around Fare and Havan.

    I have digits for two or three diff numbers she used. She used to hit me up daily, then about three weeks ago. Radio silence.

  13. #13345
    Quote Originally Posted by WondersWonder  [View Original Post]
    Wow! LOL. Y'all mf'ers be jumping through way too many hoops to get yo dick sucked by some crackheads. Y'all more paranoid then most of these hoes high off the rock. Not too hard to take your vehicle out of the equation by parking around the way. These girls interact with hundreds of people a day on the Ave and they ain't all dates. Like for real. They ain't watching you like that. Pound the pavement, if ya want to pound the pussy!
    That's nothing. When tax time rolls around I'm out there on the corner of Mich and Cicotte dressed up like the Statue of Liberty.

  14. #13344

    6 Mile and Telegragh

    A week ago or so, I saw this girl (or someone who looked like her) hanging out at the party store on 6 Mile, just west of Telegraph.

    She looked pretty cute. Anyone know her?

    Thanks.

    https://alligator.com.detroit.listcr...post/26703028/#.

    http://archive.fo/2fRGj

  15. #13343

    Schvitz

    Quote Originally Posted by Carousing71  [View Original Post]
    I used to take dates to the Schvitz years ago on couples night, but new owners don't do it anymore. Is there any on-premise clubs in the metro area where we can play? Andy Coon's place is gone too.

    Any suggestions about where to play? Dive bars, after-hour joints, etc?
    I heard of that place I think it was couples night fridays and then lgbt another night? They kept that up all the way until last year? Damn I should have went. What makes it so different now they kick you out if you start making out with someone you bring there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape