Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 19147
-
07-27-18 14:06 #13357

Posts: 461I find Michigan Avenue in Inkster will often yield results at morning commute time in the summer. I rarely am out there at night, so I can't speak to that. Besides, if I am on Michigan Avenue at night, then I am heading to the SC.
Originally Posted by JoeSteel1010
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:02 #13356Regular Member

Posts: 18Best time of day for the scoop?
Hello all, I'm new to the hobby and was wondering your thoughts on what the best time of day to make the scoop is? When most of the girls are out? When LE is the lightest?
-
07-27-18 09:01 #13355Senior Member

Posts: 356Isn't the little brunette Virginia who used to be on the ave.
Originally Posted by Biggy313
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 07:59 #13354Senior Member

Posts: 215Plate Me
There is a spray you can spray on your plate to render your plate in readable by technology when light is reflected off it. So when you are driving they can physically see it with their eyes but not record it. Also some times a tinted cover well placed or at the right coat is useful. One problem with the cover is cops pull you over to cry about it and claim it is not permitted in Michigan to have it. Once you ask them to elaborate they re-state "your plate can not be obstructed according to law". At this point you can explain someone was able to read it so it is not obstructed, but at that point it is a piss fight.
Originally Posted by Davenothere
[View Original Post]
In the mean time go pick up your uber or lyft glow boxes and grab a dash cam to cover any unnecessary stops you experience?Last edited by MassageMe4; 07-27-18 at 08:01. Reason: grammar
-
07-27-18 07:10 #13353Senior Member

Posts: 134Can not remeber her name
Used to see her often in the past 5 years in that area off and on. She was good BBBJCIM. Never did more then that. When she was not on the candy she was a good person to habg out with. Smart not stupid.
Originally Posted by FortyFour
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 05:33 #13352

Posts: 461Re: Michigan Avenue
Indeed! That Statue of Liberty image took me down Memory Lane, because I associate it with memories of girls I have picked up in that vicinity, or a few blocks down. Sigh. Good times! I met some very nice SW's along that stretch. In fact, my very first was Barbie. I was so fortunate to meet her. Sweetest girl ever. It was my experience with her that kept me coming back to this hobby.
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 22:06 #13351Senior Member

Posts: 215Statue of Liberty
Aint that some $h!t. You probably pointed at me a few times when I parked next to you to check chicks! LOL.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
This one made my day too!
-
07-26-18 21:36 #13350Senior Member

Posts: 65From a 2011 article.
Originally Posted by GuyDetroit
[View Original Post]
DPD will also be adding or introducing other new technologies, including:
Automatic license-plate readers that have information about the plate's registration. Right now, only two DPD vehicles have this equipped.
No idea how many cars are outfitted with them now.
-
07-26-18 11:32 #13349

Posts: 461Re: Tax Time
LOL! Thank you for a laugh this morning! When Michigan Avenue was my commute from downtown, I used to wave to the Statue of Liberty at that corner as I drove past.
Originally Posted by CGigante313
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 10:32 #13348Senior Member

Posts: 255I don't recall the exact name. But there is a club just north of Toledo that I get emails from. Saturday nights I believe. I also used to go to a club in Cleveland that had Wednesday Nights and weekends. I had fun on Wednesdays when I traveled there.
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 10:22 #13347Senior Member

Posts: 264She's bad news.
Originally Posted by FortyFour
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 23:08 #13346Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone See RayRay from the are
Short, dark hair with dreads (at least for a bit). She's definitely on both girl and boy. She was staying around Fare and Havan.
I have digits for two or three diff numbers she used. She used to hit me up daily, then about three weeks ago. Radio silence.
-
07-25-18 22:13 #13345Senior Member

Posts: 32That's nothing. When tax time rolls around I'm out there on the corner of Mich and Cicotte dressed up like the Statue of Liberty.
Originally Posted by WondersWonder
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 22:10 #13344Senior Member

Posts: 986 Mile and Telegragh
A week ago or so, I saw this girl (or someone who looked like her) hanging out at the party store on 6 Mile, just west of Telegraph.
She looked pretty cute. Anyone know her?
Thanks.
https://alligator.com.detroit.listcr...post/26703028/#.
http://archive.fo/2fRGj
-
07-25-18 21:23 #13343Senior Member

Posts: 215Schvitz
I heard of that place I think it was couples night fridays and then lgbt another night? They kept that up all the way until last year? Damn I should have went. What makes it so different now they kick you out if you start making out with someone you bring there?
Originally Posted by Carousing71
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





