Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 30759
-
07-26-18 13:47 #20499Senior Member

Posts: 144Professional massage great happy ending
And before anyone asks again, here is her contact info.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-...-real-11937075
Enjoy!
-
07-26-18 13:43 #20498Senior Member

Posts: 144Professional massage great happy ending
She did ask me if I wanted to stay for dinner. So I guess she will cook for you. I go to her once a week for massage and happy ending. Sometimes I get a long massage and short happy ending, sometimes I get a very very long happy ending, it just depends what I need and want that particular day.
Originally Posted by SmellMyFinga
[View Original Post]
She is a nice sincere sexy beautiful woman. So maybe once you get to know her she'll cook for you too.
-
07-26-18 05:46 #20497Senior Member

Posts: 301Yanni
She does all. HJ, FS, BJ. Nice racks and good massage. She likes ms. Standard fee. But English is not very good. But she is a sweet gal. Who knows maybe she will cook 4 you.
Originally Posted by BigthDikth
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 03:59 #20496Regular Member

Posts: 1Yaya.
I was hoping someone can help me locate Yaya. The one I am talking about use to work out of Vera's place then floated around other places in CC. Ever since Craigslist got rid of the therapeutic section, all lot of the Thai massage therapist I use to see have been difficult to locate. Wish I saved everyone's number. PM me please if you know how to reach. Thank you.
-
07-26-18 00:40 #20495Senior Member

Posts: 341She's more of a thick lady maybe late 30's.
Originally Posted by YoMama808
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 00:05 #20494Senior Member

Posts: 131Standard Rates
To me, I think the Standard Rates (including HF) are:
Originally Posted by Wmumav
[View Original Post]
HJ: $.
HJ w / roaming: $. 2.
BJ: $. 6.
FS: $$. Maybe more depending on HF and / or service.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
-
07-25-18 22:53 #20493Senior Member

Posts: 622If you use the search function you will find the info you need.
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 22:48 #20492Senior Member

Posts: 46Halawa Nina
Sampled Nina in Halawa. The house is located on Aliipoe St in the Halawa / Aiea area. Easy to drive into carport and access the side entrance.
Nina is the girl in the pictures, but the pictures make her appear younger. Little English, 30's, Skinny but soft body, tummy scar possible c-section. Nice white skin and complexion, B cup, black hair. Small Bush, not the tightest or prettiest box.
Service typical of Chinese joints. Self shower, BBBJ, cover on and go. No rush, pleasant personality. Self shower before I left. 60/140.
Would not repeat with Nina, not my physical type.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/halaw...-6950-12232671
-
07-25-18 21:57 #20491Senior Member

Posts: 144Yammi or Yummi pro massage great HE
Here's Rim's take:
Originally Posted by BotoMoco
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Rimmer808
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 21:49 #20490Senior Member

Posts: 202April at CC
Anyone try out April?
What on her menu?
https://honolulu.adlist24.com/massage/a575642
-
07-25-18 19:53 #20489Senior Member

Posts: 58How old was she? And was she a big girl?
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 16:48 #20488Regular Member

Posts: 6Yaya.
Saw her this morning for massage. Was as described except she's Chinese (28 according to her) and I think she has fake boobs. I'm not familiar with fake ones but I got pretty close and thought I saw the scar under them. Still trying to figure out the "standard rate" here. I got a HJ for $. 4 with unrestricted access to the top half, didn't try the bottom. After I left, I realized I overpaid for service rendered. After the flip, there was confusion because I was talking tip amount and she was talking total I believe. What are some of the standard tips so I know for the future (other than FS). PMs welcome. New to the area so don't beat me up too bad!
Originally Posted by SyStyle
[View Original Post]
Oh and kind of annoying but she was texting through our session and it only lasted 30 minutes.
-
07-25-18 16:28 #20487Senior Member

Posts: 559Maybe a little more details? Is her pics real and what was on the menu?
Originally Posted by BigthDikth
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 14:14 #20486Senior Member

Posts: 144Yammi, Yummi, Laurel, or Jerry
Whatever her name is, if you want to professional massage and one of of the best happy endings in town go to her.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-...-real-11937075
So there, I've done my civic duty.
Now, can anyone return the favor and recommend a a woman who is in her early 20's or 19 sh with an incredible body that likes to fuck?
I know some of you keep these types a secret so private message me if you like.
-
07-25-18 13:46 #20485Senior Member

Posts: 144Yanni or Yummi
So are you saying her name is Jerry? LOL!
Originally Posted by Money1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






