Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1938

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    Great story bro. Do you have a link or pic or something.
    Here is info on Tiffany.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/962089063344

  2. #1937
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    Great story bro. Do you have a link or pic or something.
    I believe this is the Tiffany they are talking about.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/051676646099

  3. #1936

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan52  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of seeing Tiffany again now that she is out of the hospital. I had been seeing Mya (because she has great tits and is easy to get along with), but Tiffany somehow excites me in ways that none of the other women can. She is so sensual and really puts herself fully into her work. I asked if I could come twice, and she was very accommodating. I am a bit older and had a hard time coming the second time, but she started playing with herself and made herself come several times and it was just so hot that I was able to get off again. I just love making her come and she can do it over and over again. I am so glad she is back. She is one sexy lady and I just can't get enough of her.
    Great story bro. Do you have a link or pic or something.

  4. #1935

    Give

    Why don't you tell us more about your encounter? The big boobs is a good start.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrScoope  [View Original Post]
    Had an in counter with an Asian provider out in west Allis today. Just want to say this "I will repay" PM me for digits don't mind sharing!

  5. #1934

    Who is this

    So who is Tiffany now?

    Regards to Mya, I guess each to their own. She is nice and all that. It is also true she has nice tits and has no problem with head and multiple positions, but, she has major baby damage, not to mention she is mid to late 40's mabye even early 50's. I tried her once just because, but, I am not paying what she wants for someone that is close to wearing depends. There are girls half her age that charge less. Granted there is the whole nice and accommodating thing which goes a long way. Not that long tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan52  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of seeing Tiffany again now that she is out of the hospital. I had been seeing Mya (because she has great tits and is easy to get along with), but Tiffany somehow excites me in ways that none of the other women can. She is so sensual and really puts herself fully into her work. I asked if I could come twice, and she was very accommodating. I am a bit older and had a hard time coming the second time, but she started playing with herself and made herself come several times and it was just so hot that I was able to get off again. I just love making her come and she can do it over and over again. I am so glad she is back. She is one sexy lady and I just can't get enough of her.

  6. #1933

    Talented Tiffany

    I had the pleasure of seeing Tiffany again now that she is out of the hospital. I had been seeing Mya (because she has great tits and is easy to get along with), but Tiffany somehow excites me in ways that none of the other women can. She is so sensual and really puts herself fully into her work. I asked if I could come twice, and she was very accommodating. I am a bit older and had a hard time coming the second time, but she started playing with herself and made herself come several times and it was just so hot that I was able to get off again. I just love making her come and she can do it over and over again. I am so glad she is back. She is one sexy lady and I just can't get enough of her.

  7. #1932
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSteel  [View Original Post]
    Been there done that and learned my lesson.
    Can you elaborate? You can PM if you prefer. I'm curious if you've seen this unicorn.

    Thanks.

  8. #1931

    Off the market

    Quote Originally Posted by CumHere  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Kirby is still in the game or is she MIA?? If so, can you PM me her contact number? Thanks.
    It's been reported that she is happily married. Some lucky, or unlucky monger depending on your perspective is realizing that it is always better to rent then buy.

  9. #1930

    No Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MrScoope  [View Original Post]
    Had an in counter with an Asian provider out in west Allis today. Just want to say this "I will repay" PM me for digits don't mind sharing!
    Been there done that and learned my lesson.

  10. #1929

    Asian escort big boobs.

    Had an in counter with an Asian provider out in west Allis today. Just want to say this "I will repay" PM me for digits don't mind sharing!

  11. #1928

    Still in the game??

    Does anyone know if Kirby is still in the game or is she MIA?? If so, can you PM me her contact number? Thanks.

  12. #1927

    Kendall Snow

    Another great visit with kendall. Intentionally did 69 with her on top, she virtually drowned me with her gushers. Came on my face at least 5 times. No need for a shower the rest of the day. An amazing woman in every way who seems to love sex more than any woman I have ever met.

  13. #1926

    Jada

    I aw Jada yesterday. She was hosting out of a 27th St motel near the airport. I was able to contact her with her phone number she has on her ads, instead of the guy from the north side's phone. She looked a lot better than she did a couple weeks ago. This was the first time that she ever asked for more money. She wanted an extra $20, which I did give to her after negotiating a little extra time and a second pop.

  14. #1925

    Kim

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...684&cityid=514

    Saw Kim this morning. Set up the night before. Had no problems with scheduling or at the time of our date. Had a good time again. Cool chick, great looking. Fun time.

  15. #1924

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB3655  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she's referring to you in her latest ad, LOL!

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...684&cityid=514
    She must get that alot. I'm sure it wasnt just you Eagle LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape