Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 552 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1253

    Pigs

    There was a story some years ago on the news where they were running a bust out of a hotel here in Acworth. The cops were talking about it on the news and said there was 1 man who showed up to get a massage, never solicited and they had to let him go. I remember thinking that motherfucker got lucky! Let's face it, we know why the dude showed up at the hotel.

    There was also another story where the undercover girl cop was getting naked in the room with the johns. Several of the guy cops later got in trouble for having and passing around the video of her nude.

    There was also a story where a cop went into a mp and let the lady Jack him to completion, then they arrested her.

    Cops are allowed to lie and break laws in the interest of enforcing the law.

    Be careful.

  2. #1252
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    Yes digital has been around for 20 years but old habits with some people and some jobs never die. While digital may be a thing now and you may not be able to find that polaroid camera everywhere now, the cops still use cameras with film and still use camcorders with cassette tapes. Yes the cops have gotten into using digital too. It's kind of complicated to explain, but here's how it goes. While film and vhs tapes may be not much in production anymore for people to buy in walmart, LE still gets supplied with old school technology. It is like that for many reasons, one because editing digital is too easy.
    I really doubt anyone in an LE capacity is using film. It wouldn't make any sense for them to do so.

  3. #1251
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Film? Everything's been digital for 20 years.
    Yes digital has been around for 20 years but old habits with some people and some jobs never die. While digital may be a thing now and you may not be able to find that polaroid camera everywhere now, the cops still use cameras with film and still use camcorders with cassette tapes. Yes the cops have gotten into using digital too. It's kind of complicated to explain, but here's how it goes. While film and vhs tapes may be not much in production anymore for people to buy in walmart, LE still gets supplied with old school technology. It is like that for many reasons, one because editing digital is too easy.

  4. #1250
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    They may have caught you soliciting maybe but the way you were arrested was violation of your civil rights and you were humiliated during the arrest. But I bet there may not have been any film in that camera they were using. The area you were in is a shithole. Very weird story Johnny, LOL.
    Film? Everything's been digital for 20 years.

  5. #1249
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    It was pure stupidity on my part, I will admit. I was just texting around random ads, not really paying attention to detail and intending on seeing anyone. That's why I was so reckless with the talk. I've had plenty of chics talk reckless like that via text and not be the police. I never take my phone into the room with me, so I never thought that would be an issue.

    Yes, I know the evidence is strong as fuck against me that's why I believe the cops may want me to take me to trial because they know that they would most likely win. I don't know how I can take a plea of a lesser charge, because the cops know that they can get a conviction for pandering- soliciting an undercover cop for sex for $50. They also took the 2 condoms out of my pants pocket and placed it on the table next to the money and took pictures of them both. Arrggh.

    Yes, the evidence is pretty strong against me. Fuck! I'd love to plea out for a lesser charge, but I doubt the cops would want to do that knowing how strong of a case they got against me. Here is the full coversation below via text. And I got to the motel 90 minutes after texting her. Not 2 hours later like I previously stated. Also, the cop text me the hotel name only via text and not the room number too, as I previously stated. Fuck!!
    They may have caught you soliciting maybe but the way you were arrested was violation of your civil rights and you were humiliated during the arrest. But I bet there may not have been any film in that camera they were using. The area you were in is a shithole. Very weird story Johnny, LOL.

  6. #1248

    I wonder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    Your story just sounds incredibly huge to believe. You're actually saying cops came into the room with you in it while you had no clothes on and just kept taking pictures of you with a camera? If dekalb cops are doing that then they need better training because the only thing they should be having in their hands when doing a bust is their guns because you are the supposed suspect of a crime and should be considered armed and dangerous at the time when they are doing the bust. It's like going trying to bust somebody who is said to have a lot of guns in their hotel room, "Police, don't move! Then flash the camera like the paparazzi. I mean that just sounds like the most retarded way the police can arrest somebody. I do believe you about the Dekalb County jail though. Sounds like they haven't got better since 1997 when I was last over there. As a visitor.
    If that was the reason the undercover cop chose to undress JM. Maybe it was her way of patting him down for weapons on the sneak tip. And probably a reason why the cops from the other room didn't come in guns blazing since they got the confirmation he was unarmed once she unlocked the door and gave the signal.

    Ripper.

  7. #1247

    Got busted

    Talk to a lawyer first. Don't just plead out. An initial consultation should be free or maybe a couple hundred. It will be worth it.

    Most states require a waiting period of several years from end of sentence before you can expunge.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.atlanta.list...556/6785739409

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atl...4745/1/1852987

    I got to court for an arraignment in November. I'm going to plead guilty off the bat to save myself the embarrassment. I don't want my naked pictures paraded through the court for any jurors anywhere. Too much of an embarrassment. I need to get that shit expunged and sealed off my record immediately after. Any helpers? So long fellow ass buyers. Don't get caught by your favorite uncle.

  8. #1246

    Off topic

    Is it just me or has this thread got off topic and should be moved to a different thread? I feel like we got off the rails a little bit.

  9. #1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    . Saying that, the cops had no right to arrest you even if you were doing what they were trying to bust people for doing. The way they came in and arrested you is not right. You shouldn't have been in jail at all. Sounds like Dekalb is way out of line. My advice is to get in contact with somebody on the political side and tell them what happened. I know you may think that is a bad idea but it is not really. Pay attention closely Johnny.

    DEKALB COUNTY IS OUT OF LINE HERE. You should even think about suing them. Seriously. Johnny I know you and me have had some disagreements but I have had something like this happen to me before.
    Haha, I would NOT be taking legal advice from this guy.

  10. #1244

    Yes

    It was pure stupidity on my part, I will admit. I was just texting around random ads, not really paying attention to detail and intending on seeing anyone. That's why I was so reckless with the talk. I've had plenty of chics talk reckless like that via text and not be the police. I never take my phone into the room with me, so I never thought that would be an issue.

    Yes, I know the evidence is strong as fuck against me that's why I believe the cops may want me to take me to trial because they know that they would most likely win. I don't know how I can take a plea of a lesser charge, because the cops know that they can get a conviction for pandering- soliciting an undercover cop for sex for $50. They also took the 2 condoms out of my pants pocket and placed it on the table next to the money and took pictures of them both. Arrggh.

    Yes, the evidence is pretty strong against me. Fuck! I'd love to plea out for a lesser charge, but I doubt the cops would want to do that knowing how strong of a case they got against me. Here is the full coversation below via text. And I got to the motel 90 minutes after texting her. Not 2 hours later like I previously stated. Also, the cop text me the hotel name only via text and not the room number too, as I previously stated. Fuck!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails police1.gif‎   police2.gif‎   police3.gif‎  

  11. #1243
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe what I'm reading lmao. I would never go see ANYONE that uses the word "sex" on the phone or via text. Any explicit language cancels the date immediately for me. If you were in Gwinnett they would of just arrested you as soon as you arrived. They wouldn't need you to go in the room because you basically convicted yourself via text. The girl they used might of not been a cop, alot of times they use regular girls, sometimes even prostitutes! The hotel being nice is a myth. They do stings at nice hotels like the W. All they need is the managers permission. I'm surprised you made it this long, you review a ton of new girls. I personally never go see new girls unless they posted over time. No cop on earth would show their face in an ad, so if you multiply that by her talking explicit over the phone then you shouldn't of even seen her.

    I read your reviews and I always laugh when you say you took your clothes off with no help from the girl because that's what suppose to happen. No escort that's has sense will touch a trick before she sees his penis. Also no escort with sense would touch the money before she sees your penis. If you ever skeptical about someone your meeting then tell them you just want a massage. Nothing illegal about getting a massage or getting a lap dance and someone who works for the police wouldn't want to waste time by doing those.

    No way you can beat that case because you gave them too much evidence, the most you can hope for is a lawyer that can plea you to a less offense.

    Guys never see a girl that talks explicit over the phone because she's either very green or a cop. Why take the chance? If you really like her then wait a few weeks to see if she still posting. Wait to see if someone creditable reviews her. Also, a cop will never post an ad showing someones face, ever! There is negatives and positives in everything but one thing for sure, a woman coming to your house for a date means she is not a cop.
    What about if the girl is legit and you go see her but the LE were monitoring her? Similar to how the Golden club situation happened in Dunwoody? That is the LE were video tapping clients and the LE went after the clients too.

  12. #1242
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    Your story just sounds incredibly huge to believe. You're actually saying cops came into the room with you in it while you had no clothes on and just kept taking pictures of you with a camera? If dekalb cops are doing that then they need better training because the only thing they should be having in their hands when doing a bust is their guns because you are the supposed suspect of a crime and should be considered armed and dangerous at the time when they are doing the bust. It's like going trying to bust somebody who is said to have a lot of guns in their hotel room, "Police, don't move! Then flash the camera like the paparazzi. I mean that just sounds like the most retarded way the police can arrest somebody. I do believe you about the Dekalb County jail though. Sounds like they haven't got better since 1997 when I was last over there. As a visitor.
    The cops didn't need any guns as JM was lying butt naked on the bed waiting to get fucked out of his mind. All the cops needed at that point were zip ties.

  13. #1241

    Think I know what's going on

    There may be some cops who are staying where Johnny was arrested that are doing stupid things they shouldn't be doing and is eventually going to be public info I bet. Dekalb County has always been corrupt. Sounds like they are fucking up again.

  14. #1240
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.atlanta.list...556/6785739409

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atl...4745/1/1852987

    This chic here quoted me $50 when I asked for her rates via text. She then text, "you want sex or just oral".

    Me being the senile dumbass that I am, I replied, "I want oral 1st, then sex". Big mistake!! Never explicitly state what you are looking for via text or verbally. Just reply with "full service" and leave it at that. My bad, but I was just texting random girls and playing around on the phone. She told me that she was at the Stonecrest Mall and for some strange reason, I thought she was talking about some apartments across from the mall.
    I can't believe what I'm reading lmao. I would never go see ANYONE that uses the word "sex" on the phone or via text. Any explicit language cancels the date immediately for me. If you were in Gwinnett they would of just arrested you as soon as you arrived. They wouldn't need you to go in the room because you basically convicted yourself via text. The girl they used might of not been a cop, alot of times they use regular girls, sometimes even prostitutes! The hotel being nice is a myth. They do stings at nice hotels like the W. All they need is the managers permission. I'm surprised you made it this long, you review a ton of new girls. I personally never go see new girls unless they posted over time. No cop on earth would show their face in an ad, so if you multiply that by her talking explicit over the phone then you shouldn't of even seen her.

    I read your reviews and I always laugh when you say you took your clothes off with no help from the girl because that's what suppose to happen. No escort that's has sense will touch a trick before she sees his penis. Also no escort with sense would touch the money before she sees your penis. If you ever skeptical about someone your meeting then tell them you just want a massage. Nothing illegal about getting a massage or getting a lap dance and someone who works for the police wouldn't want to waste time by doing those.

    No way you can beat that case because you gave them too much evidence, the most you can hope for is a lawyer that can plea you to a less offense.

    Guys never see a girl that talks explicit over the phone because she's either very green or a cop. Why take the chance? If you really like her then wait a few weeks to see if she still posting. Wait to see if someone creditable reviews her. Also, a cop will never post an ad showing someones face, ever! There is negatives and positives in everything but one thing for sure, a woman coming to your house for a date means she is not a cop.

  15. #1239
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me, or does Johnny's story sound hard to believe? Maybe even weird?
    Quote Originally Posted by CrefloDollar  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect to JMap, but I was thinking the same thing. But its certainly possible.
    Johnny's been doing this a long time and I don't see how he could make that up so I'm calling it as him telling the truth. Saying that, the cops had no right to arrest you even if you were doing what they were trying to bust people for doing. The way they came in and arrested you is not right. You shouldn't have been in jail at all. One poster said that 8 people were arrested for pandering in Dekalb last Friday and that is one too many for me. Sounds like Dekalb is way out of line. My advice is to get in contact with somebody on the political side and tell them what happened. I know you may think that is a bad idea but it is not really. Pay attention closely Johnny.

    DEKALB COUNTY IS OUT OF LINE HERE. You should even think about suing them. Seriously. Johnny I know you and me have had some disagreements but I have had something like this happen to me before.

    If you want you can talk to me in pm. I would really like to hear more about this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape