Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefelici  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few times about 6 years ago. Tiny and absolutely gorgeous Indian girl. Doesn't work often but check her if you get the chance.
    Are you talking about Meera?

    http://www.wetnwildescorts.com/profile.php?id=490

  2. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiCity01  [View Original Post]
    Valid points on every one of them.

    The main reason why I replied to that thread is that the girls working for those agencies are actually NOT fresh "new talent".

    SB is another form of escorting, think of it being a glamorized term used in the hobby. On top of that, the SB girls recruited by these agencies have sex with the owners which I find hilarious! The girls get paid full price, but later on the girl takes half when they work for them. LOL.

    Owners shouldn't dip their pens in company ink. It will turn out bad.

    The girls I had seen that were once with the agencies don't want all their money to be taken. Agencies take half. And for the most part, the girls do more work than the owners. And the girls that quit escorting don't want to fuck different men all the time. So that's why they went back to be a SB on Seeking Arrangements.

    Sure, it's a convenience for SB and men to use agencies, but if SB due diligence in screening when they have time, they actually don't need agencies. If Seeking Arrangements has pointers on how to screen or offer screening services, well there is no need for agencies. If there were a website for sugar babies to be reviewed, hobbiest wouldn't need agencies.
    Agencies will never go away for reasons I listed.

    As to your 3 IFs, I will address them.

    1) girls who are in this purely for money will in most cases choose an agency over SA. Let me explain. Take Summer at MCE as example. She is 500 an hour, which means her cut is 250 an hour. Let's say she does 4 guys a day, that is 1,000 there. And if she only works 10 days a month, she will have 10k. How many SDs out there can afford to give her 10k a month? A better screening for girls is not going to help a girl who is purely in this for money.

    2) why would SA be interested in offering better screening of the guys? They are in the business of making money. If SA starts asking guys to verify their age, income, job or criminal record, how many guys are going to sign up?

    3) a review site for reviewing SBs does not really work. Again, just because one guy can get a 20 yr old hottie, it doesn't mean a 60 yr old guy can. So why would this 60 yr old guy pay for the reviews? Even if the site is free, why waste time to read reviews on girls that you have zero shot at? A free review site makes money from advertising. If there is no one coming on the site to read reviews, who is going to pay to advertise. If this is such a great idea, why isn't there a review site of SBs out there already?

    I do SA for the thrill of hunting, but I will also never stop using an agency. An agency has girls that I can never get on my own.

  3. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiCity01  [View Original Post]
    Valid points on every one of them.

    The main reason why I replied to that thread is that the girls working for those agencies are actually NOT fresh "new talent".

    SB is another form of escorting, think of it being a glamorized term used in the hobby. On top of that, the SB girls recruited by these agencies have sex with the owners which I find hilarious! The girls get paid full price, but later on the girl takes half when they work for them. LOL.

    Owners shouldn't dip their pens in company ink. It will turn out bad.

    The girls I had seen that were once with the agencies don't want all their money to be taken. Agencies take half. And for the most part, the girls do more work than the owners. And the girls that quit escorting don't want to fuck different men all the time. So that's why they went back to be a SB on Seeking Arrangements.

    Sure, it's a convenience for SB and men to use agencies, but if SB due diligence in screening when they have time, they actually don't need agencies. If Seeking Arrangements has pointers on how to screen or offer screening services, well there is no need for agencies. If there were a website for sugar babies to be reviewed, hobbiest wouldn't need agencies.
    From my "hobbyist perspective", new talent means someone I haven't already known about for a while (several months, whatever), seen churn through several different agencies (which some of them do), and doesn't have an inkling of being jaded yet. Someone doesn't have to wander into the world without having had much sex before to qualify as new talent in this scene.

    I also don't really get a hobbyist vibe from what you wrote here. It almost sounds like you're a current or former escort, who isn't happy with the realities of the way the agency ecosystem works. A lot of what you bring up sounds extremely similar to what I've heard from some agency escorts near the end of their run or after they've switched agencies in search of greener pastures. I'm cool with escorts posting here, as it in some cases led to good discussion on TER, but if that's in fact the case be upfront about it. But maybe I'm wrong, and you're very in tune with the plights of the former escort SB crowd.

  4. #251

    Victoria from MCE

    First time with Victoria and it was a disaster. Overall this was one of my worst experiences and I was pretty shocked because she had good reviews. Almost as soon as I got into the room it seemed like she didn't want to be there and was just trying to get me out of there as fast as possible. After cleaning up I came out to her sitting on the bed texting not even really paying attention to me. I sat on the bed next to her and tried for a kiss, but it was very forced and it seemed like she didn't really like it as she keep pulling away. I will say that she is hot and while she is enhanced, it looks pretty good on her. After trying for a bit I eventually got a few lfk, but never dfk. She went down for a BBBJ which was good, but she stopped after a minute to ask if I liked it. I told her to continue and she did for another minute before asking if I was ready for the to start. I was confused as I wanted the BJ to continue, but it seemed like she was finished and didn't want to keep doing it. We did a few positions and it was okay, but her moans felt forced. After I finished I had to clean everything up as she just sat there looking at her phone. I tried for a second round because I still had half an hour left, but it wasn't going to happen. Overall it was a total waste of time and huge letdown. I won't be repeating anytime soon as I expect much better service for the price.

  5. #250

    Does anyone know how long it takes for them to verify someone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed a lack of reviews for EEC? Prior to the March2018 crash, I was a twice a month client and wrote reviews on each visit. Their website was up and running, and the booker was prompt and pleasant. I still get the Telegram message every couple days, but there is no info or price structure attached. A lot of the regulars were culled from the herd and the price of doing business increased significantly. The one day I was able to play they had no one working the airport. Needless to say, I haven't visited since March. Maybe it's just me, but the current EEC doesn't feel the same as the EEC I loved to visit prior to the crash. Anyone else have any thoughts on this topic?
    I wanted to use them and I signed up on their website as required last week and still have not received any sort of confirmation. I texted them about signing up and they just said ok and nothing after that. Any help would be appreciated.

  6. #249
    I used EEC today for the first time today. I have used the Angels many times.

    From what I've been told, they have merged with The Angels but still have separate bookers.

    It's a very confusing situation since some of the girls have different names at the two agencies.

    PM me if you have questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed a lack of reviews for EEC? Prior to the March2018 crash, I was a twice a month client and wrote reviews on each visit. Their website was up and running, and the booker was prompt and pleasant. I still get the Telegram message every couple days, but there is no info or price structure attached. A lot of the regulars were culled from the herd and the price of doing business increased significantly. The one day I was able to play they had no one working the airport. Needless to say, I haven't visited since March. Maybe it's just me, but the current EEC doesn't feel the same as the EEC I loved to visit prior to the crash. Anyone else have any thoughts on this topic?

  7. #248

    Ywsm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefelici  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few times about 6 years ago. Tiny and absolutely gorgeous Indian girl. Doesn't work often but check her if you get the chance.
    Is the contact form on the website the best way to reach them? I will be traveling through Chicago so want to make sure I connect with them via the best medium. Also, any idea of their rates? Thank you.

  8. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed a lack of reviews for EEC? Prior to the March2018 crash, I was a twice a month client and wrote reviews on each visit. Their website was up and running, and the booker was prompt and pleasant. I still get the Telegram message every couple days, but there is no info or price structure attached. A lot of the regulars were culled from the herd and the price of doing business increased significantly. The one day I was able to play they had no one working the airport. Needless to say, I haven't visited since March. Maybe it's just me, but the current EEC doesn't feel the same as the EEC I loved to visit prior to the crash. Anyone else have any thoughts on this topic?
    I've been a few times since the "change". I'd say about half the girls are 350 and half 400, so the pricing stabilized a bit. I've had an easy time booking and always had a good time with the girls (but a slight drop off in quality). Overall I've been happy. One of the girls told me they merged with Angellis.

  9. #246
    Deleted by Admin

    You just can't help yourself can you?

    A2

  10. #245

    Eec

    Has anyone noticed a lack of reviews for EEC? Prior to the March2018 crash, I was a twice a month client and wrote reviews on each visit. Their website was up and running, and the booker was prompt and pleasant. I still get the Telegram message every couple days, but there is no info or price structure attached. A lot of the regulars were culled from the herd and the price of doing business increased significantly. The one day I was able to play they had no one working the airport. Needless to say, I haven't visited since March. Maybe it's just me, but the current EEC doesn't feel the same as the EEC I loved to visit prior to the crash. Anyone else have any thoughts on this topic?

  11. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by SNeed12  [View Original Post]
    They let her go? Too bad, she was one of the original crop of girls. Was never my favorite but I never had a terrible experience with her either.
    She was there for almost three years, never a favorite with me either but I had two very decent sessions with her late last year and overall she's cuter and more attractive than most of the ones still there. She'll probably turn up at one of the other agencies, too young and inexperienced to go independent.

  12. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, curious that this review pops shortly after they let her go.
    They let her go? Too bad, she was one of the original crop of girls. Was never my favorite but I never had a terrible experience with her either.

  13. #242

    Valid Points, But.

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I agree that if you can get the right SB, it will most likely be cheaper in the long run if you want to break it down by hourly rate, but I have to mostly disagree with your post for the following points.

    1) you are assuming that every girl you contact on SA will reply to you. Wrong. If you are a 60 yr old guy, the odd of a 20 yr old hot girl replying to your message is very low. With an agency, it's a sure thing.

    2) some of the girls will require coffee meets first. Time is money.

    3) SA girls for most part have no reviews, so even if you manage to score one she might be a dud in bed. How is that saving money. At least with agency girls, you can get an idea of their service based on the reviews here.

    4) not all agency girls want to be on SA. Just like girls are flakey, some guys are too. Some agency girls have told me that they don't have time to go on those coffee meets and do their own screenings. If SA is so great, then how do you explain that they got recruited by agencies. Why not just stay on SA?

    5) how many 20 yr old can host? If you can't host yourself, then you have to factor in the room cost.
    Valid points on every one of them.

    The main reason why I replied to that thread is that the girls working for those agencies are actually NOT fresh "new talent".

    SB is another form of escorting, think of it being a glamorized term used in the hobby. On top of that, the SB girls recruited by these agencies have sex with the owners which I find hilarious! The girls get paid full price, but later on the girl takes half when they work for them. LOL.

    Owners shouldn't dip their pens in company ink. It will turn out bad.

    The girls I had seen that were once with the agencies don't want all their money to be taken. Agencies take half. And for the most part, the girls do more work than the owners. And the girls that quit escorting don't want to fuck different men all the time. So that's why they went back to be a SB on Seeking Arrangements.

    Sure, it's a convenience for SB and men to use agencies, but if SB due diligence in screening when they have time, they actually don't need agencies. If Seeking Arrangements has pointers on how to screen or offer screening services, well there is no need for agencies. If there were a website for sugar babies to be reviewed, hobbiest wouldn't need agencies.

  14. #241

    Sashi at youwannaseeme

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyMan  [View Original Post]
    https://youwannaseeme.org/home/ - pics not accurate but private incalls and cheap price. They have been around forever.

    http://www.wetnwildescorts.com - good gals, YMMV but solid talent.

    http://www.2kghub.com - I'm partial cause they are my go to agency. Private incalls, accurate pics, visiting gals. Most independents / first timers to chicago who they book for.
    Saw her a few times about 6 years ago. Tiny and absolutely gorgeous Indian girl. Doesn't work often but check her if you get the chance.

  15. #240

    Fake review

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    Care to guess what it's for?

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape