Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 7073
-
07-28-18 00:05 #338Senior Member

Posts: 35Almost Did as well
She quoted me 100 Bb, but decided not to go.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 19:53 #337Senior Member

Posts: 285Latina with Tattoo on thigh
Has anyone ever had an experience, positive or negative with this girl. Her name is Megann and I am curious to know what your experience with her was. Please post or hmu back channel. Thanks.
-
07-24-18 03:36 #336Senior Member

Posts: 1356I had the opportunity to meet with this provider, but I decided not to go. 50 covered was greenlight.
-
07-24-18 03:30 #335Senior Member

Posts: 13567/21/18
El Cajon, CA.
We didn't quite click past couple of times because of schedule and donation. Saturday afternoon hit her up. Said it was her daughter's bday. She wanted me to come right away the moment I hit her up, I just couldn't. Few hours later seems like she was very busy. 40 wasn't really her thing, but she was willing. She left her kids and guests at the bday party. After half an hour of wait, saw a woman at the end of the street who appear to be waiting for me. She wasn't dressed to impressed. Looks like she could be working the yard on a Sunday afternoon. Doesn't quite look like the pics, but could be her (those app thing can make an ugly person look pretty). Her face is not that attractive, but she does have the body I craved.
Long story short. We made it a couple blocks from her apt. She freaked out seeing her aunt in a car. We had to turned back. I hung around for another 45 minutes. She texted saying she has a friend for me, but will charge me 20 for hooking me. I said never mind.
B was on the menu.
-
07-24-18 00:14 #334Regular Member

Posts: 16Jazmin
I normally don't post often but a rare gem is in town and wanted to give tip.
Jazmin is well-known in bay area and is doing tour in socal.
Was in LA and OC last few months and now she's in SD, her last stop so check out before its too late.
Look is easily 9 10 with good oral technique and she likes it deep and enjoys it.
If she's enjoying it she will tell you to go slow.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FarEastCuties
-
07-23-18 17:48 #333Senior Member

Posts: 48Any info on this Chick?
Looks like she might be a fun time:
https://backpage.com.sandiego.listcr...post/26576459/
-
07-21-18 03:36 #332Senior Member

Posts: 160Saw her this morning. Yeah misleading ad, there was no massage at all LOL. Just some GFE with great BBBJ skills. She def is a big girl though so the view from behind is best way to go because that booty is pretty good.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 01:20 #331Senior Member

Posts: 789She is a waste of time I have called and texted her several times, and not a single response.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 13:59 #330Senior Member

Posts: 553She could def be a flake for sure but more likely is she ghosted Mr Quicky because he haggled her down to 30. Providers can't stand hagglers and I never haggle simply because I feel the service will suffer. They will say loh great, this cheap clown, ugh lets get this over with. " Or prioritize other potential clients ahead of him.
Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 03:37 #329Senior Member

Posts: 323Well that's not too far from where I saw her with a sign. And I've also seen her chatting with a similar black dude. So that may be the bf or mgr.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 03:37 #328Senior Member

Posts: 1356Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 03:33 #327Senior Member

Posts: 323Yep. 99.99% sure that's the girl I've seen. Guess there's always a chance to be wrong and mistake a look a like. HA!
Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto
[View Original Post]
1 time she was wearing that same top with the white stripe. Also wore that same dark eyeliner too.
She always had a grumpy face when standing out there. The grumpiness made me doubt she'd be open to play or even a convo. And the sign made me not want to take advantage of that. Knowing someone is out there for a kid kinda killed the mood overall, LOL.
-
07-20-18 03:24 #326Senior Member

Posts: 125Latina snowbunny
Dang that's crazy--she was very flaky when I've contacted her too. I might give her a shot if she's doing incall or outcall soon. It seems like this girl is really hard to figure out.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 03:17 #325Senior Member

Posts: 302She probably did not have her phone charged. That was the case shortly after I picked her up recently.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 03:11 #324Senior Member

Posts: 125Reagan
Wow great thorough review man, thanks! Great rate and looks & sounds like fun.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




