The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 472 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 7073
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #323
    I give up on this girl. I gave her a second chance. Couple days ago she agreed to 30 car date. She stood me up. When the time comes, she went ghost on me. I kept texting her and she never answered. She did not get back till 1:30 in the morning. She could've at least tell me she's at work.

    Today I made sure to ask her what time she go to work. She said she's off today (I think she's off everyday). She made me go all the way to her place and said she wanted 60.

    No session. B was on the menu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e8c4e9bfd04867b874c6bd49dcb445b9_f.jpg‎   9e0fe684b7c3005dbb34464b315ccb1a_f.jpg‎  

  2. #322

    Reagan

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2909142

    Saw Reagan last week near El Cajon blvd and fairmount st and it was an awesome time. She also posts here on the ad site. She advertises body rub but when I got there it was just GFE. Laid down on my back and we chatted and I suckled and rubbed her. Great attitude, she's big, like the pics, giant ass, but nice shape. If you like big girls it's great. Place was messy but the room was clean, it's her apt. She gave me a fantastic BBBJ with enthusiasm. Then I asked to get behind her. She acted as if condom wasn't needed, but I requested one and got in. Was excellent and felt wonderful. Just a great time overall and only 100 for 30 min.

  3. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaf  [View Original Post]
    You sure she's from out of town?

    She looks a lot like a girl I've seen panhandling as "homeless with kid. " Once in lg and once in college area near f4 l. Could not try for a scoop. Bad place and time.

    How or where you find this one? Pm if necessary.
    I past by the streets you've mentioned basically almost everyday. I don't recall seeing anyone matches her description but.... I did saw her a few days later after our session on University with a tall black male about to enter a senior apartment near Hong's massage.

  4. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyTim  [View Original Post]
    The biggest **** in east county? You got digits? I got to put that to the test.
    You can find her on listcrawler. You saw her pics.

  5. #319

    Girl from Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaf  [View Original Post]
    You sure she's from out of town?

    She looks a lot like a girl I've seen panhandling as "homeless with kid. " Once in lg and once in college area near f4 l. Could not try for a scoop. Bad place and time.

    How or where you find this one? Pm if necessary.
    She's been posting a lot lately: https://backpage.com.sandiego.listcr...post/26699040/.

    I called her and she wasn't the most friendly and had terse responses to everything, so I passed for now. If anyone has more info on her too though please report.

  6. #318
    Thank you much appreciated!

  7. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    El Cajon, CA.

    America, we are back. My non-championship, this one is for you.

    Said she's from Vegas. Once she opened the door, she gave me that long pause look. Even when I put the donation away, she gave me that loooong pause look LOL! Best I could do was laugh it off. It's her, she's legit. I had to remind her what I wanted. My bad for rushing myself cause some girls will not give you a second chance if your time is up. I decided to skip BJ because she forgot who I was. She even forgot who I was waiting in the parking lot LOL!

    XXFS.

    40 otd.

    Age 26.
    You sure she's from out of town?

    She looks a lot like a girl I've seen panhandling as "homeless with kid. " Once in lg and once in college area near f4 l. Could not try for a scoop. Bad place and time.

    How or where you find this one? Pm if necessary.

  8. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDream  [View Original Post]
    You have a link to an ad, or contact info?
    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1215884

  9. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe a thread hasn't been started regarding the quality of Asian Apartment Massage Parlors (aamp) here in San Diego (Mission Valley).

    AS has various ads for some nice Thai girls who rotate. I highly recommend visiting Vivi, Lucy, Nina, Jessi, and CeCe. My ATF are Nina and CeCe. Both Thai spinners with fabulous torpedo bolt ons.

    Typical LFK, mouthwash, shower, preview BBBJ, followed by massage and then BBBJ with CFS and possible BBBJCIM. YMMV at times, but both performances are top notch. Both really get into it.

    Be safe and treat these girls right!

    CyTyPhi.
    You have a link to an ad, or contact info?

  10. #314

    Asian Apartment Girls. Thai.

    I can't believe a thread hasn't been started regarding the quality of Asian Apartment Massage Parlors (aamp) here in San Diego (Mission Valley).

    AS has various ads for some nice Thai girls who rotate. I highly recommend visiting Vivi, Lucy, Nina, Jessi, and CeCe. My ATF are Nina and CeCe. Both Thai spinners with fabulous torpedo bolt ons.

    Typical LFK, mouthwash, shower, preview BBBJ, followed by massage and then BBBJ with CFS and possible BBBJCIM. YMMV at times, but both performances are top notch. Both really get into it.

    Be safe and treat these girls right!

    CyTyPhi.

  11. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I've seen Chenelle twice but I don't recommend her. She's been on crystal so long that it's frying her brain, giving her a very volatile & rude personality. She will flip out on you for simply looking at your watch for example. Also I had noticed multiple thugs near her room and have seen reports of that from others as well.

    She does only CBJ and mish or doggy (no CG) and lots of clock watching and complaining. After the 2nd visit I said screw this. Take my advice and pass. There's way better in SD.
    I almost saw her, but I saw thugs going in and out of her room.

  12. #312
    Thank you for sharing, sounds like it was a terrible experience but what good info.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I've seen Chenelle twice but I don't recommend her. She's been on crystal so long that it's frying her brain, giving her a very volatile & rude personality. She will flip out on you for simply looking at your watch for example. Also I had noticed multiple thugs near her room and have seen reports of that from others as well.

    She does only CBJ and mish or doggy (no CG) and lots of clock watching and complaining. After the 2nd visit I said screw this. Take my advice and pass. There's way better in SD.

  13. #311

    Pass on Chenelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Shallot11  [View Original Post]
    I know it's kind of a long shot but has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/san...6092/1/1940768
    Yep, I've seen Chenelle twice but I don't recommend her. She's been on crystal so long that it's frying her brain, giving her a very volatile & rude personality. She will flip out on you for simply looking at your watch for example. Also I had noticed multiple thugs near her room and have seen reports of that from others as well.

    She does only CBJ and mish or doggy (no CG) and lots of clock watching and complaining. After the 2nd visit I said screw this. Take my advice and pass. There's way better in SD.

  14. #310

    Chenelle

    I know it's kind of a long shot but has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/san...6092/1/1940768

  15. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?122123-Sweetaubrey

    I saw her up in Seattle. Says she is based in SD.

    Average BBBJ. Lots og hand stroking, not much of deepthroat.

    Really hot body. Tight pussy.

    BBBJ, cfs.

    Might repeat.
    Looks like you have to be a menber to see this link. Got a regular pic of her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape