High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Size Queens

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 536
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #86
    Violetbloom
    Guest

    MILF Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I really want to hook up with both of these ladies.

    The reports on both I keep getting are they both love to fuck and can deepthroat.
    Reports are accurate and then some, if you treat me well.

    Let's get together when I return, then you'll have your own encounter to report with pics if you're lucky!!

  2. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOGkristy  [View Original Post]
    Fact: I can deepthroat.

    Fact: I do love a dick down.

    Fact: I do like polite people and ones that tip even more.

    Fact check: you'd be amazed at what being polite and tipping gets you. Please do tell because I'd love to know!

    Most sincerely,

    The OG K.
    Baby. We will keep that between us. .

  3. #84

    Summer Lynn Banks

    Big ol booty. She will take a dick and love it.

    Summer Lynn Banks.

  4. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOGkristy  [View Original Post]
    Fact: I can deepthroat.

    Fact: I do love a dick down.

    Fact: I do like polite people and ones that tip even more.

    Fact check: you'd be amazed at what being polite and tipping gets you. Please do tell because I'd love to know!

    Most sincerely,

    The OG K.
    OMG. So hot!

  5. #82

    I'd be amazed.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I really want to hook up with both of these ladies.

    The reports on both I keep getting are they both love to fuck and can deepthroat.
    Fact: I can deepthroat.

    Fact: I do love a dick down.

    Fact: I do like polite people and ones that tip even more.

    Fact check: you'd be amazed at what being polite and tipping gets you. Please do tell because I'd love to know!

    Most sincerely,

    The OG K.

  6. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    Both Violet Bloom and TheoriginalKristy are milfs that crave getting dicked down hard.

    It is amazing what they will do if you are polite and offer a tip.
    I really want to hook up with both of these ladies.

    The reports on both I keep getting are they both love to fuck and can deepthroat.

  7. #80

    Violet Bloom and TheOriginalKristy

    Both Violet Bloom and TheoriginalKristy are milfs that crave getting dicked down hard.

    It is amazing what they will do if you are polite and offer a tip.

  8. #79

    Confirm marina cip x 2

    Confirm marina cip x 2 no upcharge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion20  [View Original Post]
    Onyxxx cia.

    Gemini cia.

    Sultrylanaya.

    Mariella cip.

    European Goddess cip.

    Sierra Gold cip.

    Jillian cip.

    JennaXXX cip.

    Peytonry cip.

    Summer cip.

    Summeroflove cip.

    Rachelxxx cip.

    MarinaOrlov.

    Dirtyannie cip.

    Farrahfaucet cip.

    253 missy cip.

    Hazel69.

    There may be some more, do not recall all. YMMV like most things in life. Happy hunting.

  9. #78
    IIRC didn't she used to have conversations with herself as Nightcrystal until her alternate handle was merged by old mgmt who ran the board at the time?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnShockley2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she had a pretty smart business plan early on, she would "go to school" during which point she'd get all her plastic surgery done and then reappear a few months later. I was really hopeful at one point of making her a regular, you should never pass up a cheap BBBJ. But the fallout between us was more personal than I expected and more unprofessional than I anticipated as well. One of my references had gotten assaulted and posted an alert. She told me that because my reference had been assaulted that she couldn't trust I was clean, because obviously, this girl got taken advantage of. She also contacted another of my regulars who she used to do duos with to pump her for info. She kept telling me it was for her safety because she shared an incall. But this chick. She was advertising on backpage daily. I got the message.

  10. #77

    I think that's the pointsnakes shed their old skin

    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    I never made the connection of Alana Kane being Nightcrystal. That's a blast from the bast! I use to drive out to west Seattle all the time for her BBBJ. I thought she was long gone.

    -LCB.
    Yeah, she had a pretty smart business plan early on, she would "go to school" during which point she'd get all her plastic surgery done and then reappear a few months later. I was really hopeful at one point of making her a regular, you should never pass up a cheap BBBJ. But the fallout between us was more personal than I expected and more unprofessional than I anticipated as well. One of my references had gotten assaulted and posted an alert. She told me that because my reference had been assaulted that she couldn't trust I was clean, because obviously, this girl got taken advantage of. She also contacted another of my regulars who she used to do duos with to pump her for info. She kept telling me it was for her safety because she shared an incall. But this chick. She was advertising on backpage daily. I got the message.

  11. #76

    (y)

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    Are these bbcip and bbcia?
    You betcha.

  12. #75
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706
    I never made the connection of Alana Kane being Nightcrystal. That's a blast from the bast! I use to drive out to west Seattle all the time for her BBBJ. I thought she was long gone.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnShockley2  [View Original Post]
    I'll never know, she DNS'd me a long way back, and then I blocked her. I had references and because she had beef with one of my regulars she used it as a soapbox.

    Sometimes the girls forget how far they have traveled, from her days as jackie / nightcrystal doing $ gangbangs and. 5 $ cardates.

  13. #74

    Add to list

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion20  [View Original Post]
    Onyxxx cia.

    Gemini cia.

    Sultrylanaya.

    Mariella cip.

    European Goddess cip.

    Sierra Gold cip.

    Jillian cip.

    JennaXXX cip.

    Peytonry cip.

    Summer cip.

    Summeroflove cip.

    Rachelxxx cip.

    MarinaOrlov.

    Dirtyannie cip.

    Farrahfaucet cip.

    253 missy cip.

    Hazel69.

    There may be some more, do not recall all. YMMV like most things in life. Happy hunting.
    Are these bbcip and bbcia?

  14. #73

    Add to the list

    Onyxxx cia.

    Gemini cia.

    Sultrylanaya.

    Mariella cip.

    European Goddess cip.

    Sierra Gold cip.

    Jillian cip.

    JennaXXX cip.

    Peytonry cip.

    Summer cip.

    Summeroflove cip.

    Rachelxxx cip.

    MarinaOrlov.

    Dirtyannie cip.

    Farrahfaucet cip.

    253 missy cip.

    Hazel69.

    There may be some more, do not recall all. YMMV like most things in life. Happy hunting.

  15. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    I hit Alana up every now and then.

    Sometimes she replies if she is in the mood.

    When this lady decides she needs to be stretched out, she lets you go to town.

    BBBJ, DT, gag, facefucking, rough doggie, CG, mish, cfs.

    200.
    I'll never know, she DNS'd me a long way back, and then I blocked her. I had references and because she had beef with one of my regulars she used it as a soapbox.

    Sometimes the girls forget how far they have traveled, from her days as jackie / nightcrystal doing $ gangbangs and. 5 $ cardates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape