Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,031 to 30,045 of 30797
-
07-23-18 12:53 #767Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Problem is there are not many on Eros that are better but yeah Alexandria is not worth that rate.
Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger
[View Original Post]
She has been frequenting SA lately so that probably drove up the asking rate. Seniors can pm me for my last experience with her.
-
07-23-18 12:49 #766Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
The add appears to be Charlotte as for anything else all bets are off.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 12:39 #765Senior Member

Posts: 214Morgan
Has anyone seen Morgan? She seems legit. Found plenty of other ads of her and have texted with her. But wanted to check here before seeing her.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1167192
-
07-23-18 11:57 #764Senior Member

Posts: 114If you're going to drop that much, you might as well go to eros and get some better girls.
Originally Posted by GeekOnBike
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 10:38 #763Banned Member

Posts: 103Any info on this one?
Searches turned up nothing, goes by Alexis or lexi.
https://escortbabylon.net/#raleigh / info /9196361339/26725449.
Would appreciate any help.
-
07-23-18 09:59 #762Regular Member

Posts: 16Arianna
I used to see her. A. RDU but last time we set up a dream she was a no show. I chatted right before checking into room then no show and no word. I'm done. Shame it was a good dream.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 09:33 #761Regular Member

Posts: 16Arianna
I used to see the one in RDU. Last time I set up a location she was a no show. Communicated upbto 30 min before then no word.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 09:27 #760Banned Member

Posts: 231She's legit
You'll have a great time with her. If you act right! LOL And she did offer BBFS but I did not partake. She will fuck your brains out. Be ready. Be respectful. And you will enjoy. Check out the "source" link on this ad. It gives more info. 150 hh200 hr I have repeated but it's been a while. Maybe time to take a walk on the wild side again!
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-8467/2/974384
-
07-23-18 08:56 #759Regular Member

Posts: 21True. Unfortunately, Raleigh doesn't seem to have a lot of hot (skinny / athletic / petite) providers with no demons, so options are limited. I'd love to be proven wrong, though. If anyone has suggestions, I'd appreciate a PM with details. In the meantime, touring escorts seem to be the best option.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 08:02 #758Senior Member

Posts: 131Baby
She's gone dark on me.
Originally Posted by Brindle
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-18 23:00 #757Senior Member

Posts: 368Arianna
Anyone seen her lately? She use to go by another name I can't think of it. She only do outcalls & some have said she packs last number I had ended in 3976.Also offers BB.
-
07-22-18 22:48 #756Senior Member

Posts: 368Wayyyy to much my brother.
Originally Posted by GeekOnBike
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-18 21:53 #755Banned asshole

Posts: 704Anyone??
Been looking at ads all weekend and she is the best I have found (at least to me) anyone have any info on her that they can share. Hygine, drug addict, good fuck, pics are accurate. Anything at all?? Pm Me if you don't want to post!! Thanks in advance https://escortbabylon.net/#raleigh / photos /9199755039/26626117.
-
07-22-18 19:32 #754Banned asshole

Posts: 704Info anyone??
Anyone ever seen her and can tell me anything?? Her rates are very cheap (which isn't bad at all) which usually means bad drug addict or she is dirty. Any info would be great! https://independent.com.raleigh.list...498/9197457726.
-
07-22-18 18:55 #753Regular Member

Posts: 21REV Alex.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/841427899863
I met Alex for the first time this week. She responded to my text on the same day, and setting up an appointment was pretty easy. She wore a cute little dress when she answered the door. She is quite beautiful, with a petite body and fairly pale skin. She is quite skinny, but not toned (just very good genes, she said). Her breasts are either A or B cups, but they are perky and are well-proportioned to her small body. She's happy to make out, including DFK. As Gcthe1 mentioned in his review, everything is covered. She was also up for a second shot in an hour session. Damage was $350 for the hour. I'm not crazy about the price, but she is quite hot and that seems to be rare in the Raleigh market.









Reply With Quote





