Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to drop that much, you might as well go to eros and get some better girls.
    Problem is there are not many on Eros that are better but yeah Alexandria is not worth that rate.

    She has been frequenting SA lately so that probably drove up the asking rate. Seniors can pm me for my last experience with her.

  2. #766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Morgan? She seems legit. Found plenty of other ads of her and have texted with her. But wanted to check here before seeing her.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1167192
    The add appears to be Charlotte as for anything else all bets are off.

  3. #765

    Morgan

    Has anyone seen Morgan? She seems legit. Found plenty of other ads of her and have texted with her. But wanted to check here before seeing her.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1167192

  4. #764
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekOnBike  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/841427899863

    I met Alex for the first time this week. She responded to my text on the same day, and setting up an appointment was pretty easy. She wore a cute little dress when she answered the door. She is quite beautiful, with a petite body and fairly pale skin. She is quite skinny, but not toned (just very good genes, she said). Her breasts are either A or B cups, but they are perky and are well-proportioned to her small body. She's happy to make out, including DFK. As Gcthe1 mentioned in his review, everything is covered. She was also up for a second shot in an hour session. Damage was $350 for the hour. I'm not crazy about the price, but she is quite hot and that seems to be rare in the Raleigh market.
    If you're going to drop that much, you might as well go to eros and get some better girls.

  5. #763

    Any info on this one?

    Searches turned up nothing, goes by Alexis or lexi.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#raleigh / info /9196361339/26725449.

    Would appreciate any help.

  6. #762

    Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? She use to go by another name I can't think of it. She only do outcalls & some have said she packs last number I had ended in 3976.Also offers BB.
    I used to see her. A. RDU but last time we set up a dream she was a no show. I chatted right before checking into room then no show and no word. I'm done. Shame it was a good dream.

  7. #761

    Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? She use to go by another name I can't think of it. She only do outcalls & some have said she packs last number I had ended in 3976.Also offers BB.
    I used to see the one in RDU. Last time I set up a location she was a no show. Communicated upbto 30 min before then no word.

  8. #760

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? She use to go by another name I can't think of it. She only do outcalls & some have said she packs last number I had ended in 3976.Also offers BB.
    You'll have a great time with her. If you act right! LOL And she did offer BBFS but I did not partake. She will fuck your brains out. Be ready. Be respectful. And you will enjoy. Check out the "source" link on this ad. It gives more info. 150 hh200 hr I have repeated but it's been a while. Maybe time to take a walk on the wild side again!

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-8467/2/974384

  9. #759
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Wayyyy to much my brother.
    True. Unfortunately, Raleigh doesn't seem to have a lot of hot (skinny / athletic / petite) providers with no demons, so options are limited. I'd love to be proven wrong, though. If anyone has suggestions, I'd appreciate a PM with details. In the meantime, touring escorts seem to be the best option.

  10. #758

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Brindle  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few posts that reference BBFS and H use. I think the H is obvious. I haven't really seen confirmation or detail on the BBFS. I would like to see her again. But this detail scares me a bit. Comments? You can also PM me with info.

    Thanks,

    Brindle.
    She's gone dark on me.

  11. #757

    Arianna

    Anyone seen her lately? She use to go by another name I can't think of it. She only do outcalls & some have said she packs last number I had ended in 3976.Also offers BB.

  12. #756
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekOnBike  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/841427899863

    I met Alex for the first time this week. She responded to my text on the same day, and setting up an appointment was pretty easy. She wore a cute little dress when she answered the door. She is quite beautiful, with a petite body and fairly pale skin. She is quite skinny, but not toned (just very good genes, she said). Her breasts are either A or B cups, but they are perky and are well-proportioned to her small body. She's happy to make out, including DFK. As Gcthe1 mentioned in his review, everything is covered. She was also up for a second shot in an hour session. Damage was $350 for the hour. I'm not crazy about the price, but she is quite hot and that seems to be rare in the Raleigh market.
    Wayyyy to much my brother.

  13. #755

    Anyone??

    Been looking at ads all weekend and she is the best I have found (at least to me) anyone have any info on her that they can share. Hygine, drug addict, good fuck, pics are accurate. Anything at all?? Pm Me if you don't want to post!! Thanks in advance https://escortbabylon.net/#raleigh / photos /9199755039/26626117.

  14. #754

    Info anyone??

    Anyone ever seen her and can tell me anything?? Her rates are very cheap (which isn't bad at all) which usually means bad drug addict or she is dirty. Any info would be great! https://independent.com.raleigh.list...498/9197457726.

  15. #753

    REV Alex.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/841427899863

    I met Alex for the first time this week. She responded to my text on the same day, and setting up an appointment was pretty easy. She wore a cute little dress when she answered the door. She is quite beautiful, with a petite body and fairly pale skin. She is quite skinny, but not toned (just very good genes, she said). Her breasts are either A or B cups, but they are perky and are well-proportioned to her small body. She's happy to make out, including DFK. As Gcthe1 mentioned in his review, everything is covered. She was also up for a second shot in an hour session. Damage was $350 for the hour. I'm not crazy about the price, but she is quite hot and that seems to be rare in the Raleigh market.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape