Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 847 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 347 747 797 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 897 947 1347 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 22148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9458

    Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo7718  [View Original Post]
    Nobody posts anything about H8 South? Is there a reason?
    "The only dancer worth anything there is Deanna. Great oral skills but she's packed on some pounds. I get in a couple times a year and confirm she is in before I make the trek. Subi's is nicer and has better looking dancers if that's your local".

  2. #9457

    Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Been there a few times. Not worth the drive for me.
    Being from Toledo, Henry's South used to be my go-to place en route to games, etc. I could sneak in and out at lunch time in 30 minutes and have my needs met but a 7 or an 8.

    Sadly, it has gone down hill. Which is hard to imagine coming from the days where we were all in the same dark room with no dividers.

    Things that suck now:

    1) The rooms are too small and the seats are too uncomfortable.

    2) The last few times I was there they guy managing the back room was demanding you get 2 drinks and verify this.

    3) Girls not looking very good or wanting too much for what they provide.

  3. #9456
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo7718  [View Original Post]
    Nobody posts anything about H8 South? Is there a reason?
    Been there a few times. Not worth the drive for me.

  4. #9455

    H8 South?

    Nobody posts anything about H8 South? Is there a reason?

  5. #9454

    Coliseum Afternoon

    Went into Coli yesterday afternoon, it was dead, so I thought there would be an easy pickup: not so much!

    It appears that the dancers are holding a really hard line on high pricing, so don't cave in.

    Hedi: quite attractive red head dancer, nice body. Quoted over $2. 5 for a dance so that was a no-go.

    Souki: Extremely attractive AA dancer, great personality, looks, body:9 this is an unusual score for me, as nobody gets a 10, few get an 8. 5.

    She said she had a full menu. She too has a high price, I offered my max $1. 4 and she didn't even bother to counter, so that didn't happen.

    She may at some point, offer a deal, and maybe then it might be possible to partake.

    Lola: Very attractive blonde, Looks 8 Body: all natural, no-noticable tats, smelled great, nice curves. She dances almost daily on 1st shift.

    So she is realistic with pricing. Went to the back for $1. 3. Service was so-so, a bit mechanical. No BJ, didn't want to do the work to get hard. She is so hot though it happened anyways.

    I likely won't repeat as I need better service.

    As far as dancer quality, at the moment it appears as though Coli is where its at, but they are trying to get Penthouse prices.
    Again, its important to keep prices in check. Have fun guys!

  6. #9453
    Quote Originally Posted by HardOn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. There was a guy on the mezzanine assigning booths and collecting the fee. Maybe it was a fellow monger just a bit short of his dancer pay off (at least that is a worthy cause! I will question the fee before I pay it on my next visit.

    Hardon.
    There should be no booth tax at Players-.

  7. #9452

    Players Booth Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    HO.

    I don't believe there is a booth fee at Players. At least I haven't paid it.

    MM.
    Thanks for the heads up. There was a guy on the mezzanine assigning booths and collecting the fee. Maybe it was a fellow monger just a bit short of his dancer pay off (at least that is a worthy cause! I will question the fee before I pay it on my next visit.

    Hardon.

  8. #9451
    Quote Originally Posted by HardOn  [View Original Post]
    Selected an AA dancer for a trip to VIP. The booth is $20 and is equipped with curtains made of ball bearings. Hardon.
    HO.

    I don't believe there is a booth fee at Players. At least I haven't paid it.

    MM.

  9. #9450

    The Criket and then H8 North Weekend Evening Stops

    The Criket had sixteen dancers (two 8's, mostly 7's, and a few 6's or below with a 60/40 ebony to ivory mix) and about forty customers when I arrived. Familiar peelers were Angel, Casino, Dream, Jacquelyn, and Star. Listed below is a breakdown of the better looking talent present tonight.

    Angel - 18 yr, ivory, petite, cute face, a 7. 5. Her menu is allegedly limited to dances. This is not the popular Angel from a year or two ago.

    Baby Girl - early 20's, ebony, light colored curly hair, rocking body, an 8. 25. What a hottie. I didn't get an opportunity to speak with her, hopefully next time.

    Cinnamon - early 20's, ebony, tall and thin, pretty face, an 8.

    Star - mid 20's, ivory, thin, blonde, a 7. 5. She stood firm at 200 for the works, so I passed.

    Cinnamon provided an inspired all covered half & half session for 130. She is attractive and a super nice girl. Highly recommended.

    H8 had fourteen dancers (one 8, a few 7's, primarily 6's or below with a 33/66 ebony to ivory mix) and nearly a full house of customers. Familiar peelers were Cat and Pixie. Cat looked the best of the lineup. Vanessa (31 yr, ivory, blonde, enhanced C-cup tits, curvy body, pretty face, a borderline 7) interested me. Supposedly tonight was her return to dancing after a three-year hiatus.

    I enjoyed a great GFE with Vanessa for 140. She had a good attitude and was very eager to please. Highly recommended.

    Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of either dancer to share.

  10. #9449

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Writer1959  [View Original Post]
    Went in to the cricket yesterday at lunchtime, nice selection of girls, a cute little AA girl named Dream sat with me and started talking about extras then she quoted $$ for a CBJ I laughed out loud and I think I offended her. She wandered off and I ended up leaving empty handed after talking to stephany (I think) who doesn't do extras, (apparently she is a stripper with high morals). Good luck out there.
    You might have dogged a bullet depending on which dream you talked too.

  11. #9448

    First Visit to Players.

    Did my first visit to Players on Eight Mile Rd. Ten dollar cover and sat at the bar. Many friendly long time patrons at the bar. Super pretty blonde bartender named Jeanette. Dancers were plentiful with several beauties and only one or two beasts. Selected an AA dancer for a trip to VIP. The booth is $20 and is equipped with curtains made of ball bearings. The theory is that you see out but no one can see in. That is the theory but my girl was clearly inhibited by the apparent visibility. Our booth was right on the entrance mezzanine which made the problem worse. The booth itself was spacious but the sex is conducted behind any solid barrier present. Still had a decent session but more restrained than is typical. The other issue is the smoking which is indulged in by nearly everyone at the bar. Will likely repeat since many of the girls are friendly, relaxed and do-able!

    Hardon.

  12. #9447

    Silver cricket

    Went in to the cricket yesterday at lunchtime, nice selection of girls, a cute little AA girl named Dream sat with me and started talking about extras then she quoted $$ for a CBJ I laughed out loud and I think I offended her. She wandered off and I ended up leaving empty handed after talking to stephany (I think) who doesn't do extras, (apparently she is a stripper with high morals). Good luck out there.

  13. #9446

    Pantheion and Silver Criket

    I went to Pantheion for the first time in a while. They charged me a $10 valet fee even though I didn't park in their lot. It was packed inside. There were about 30 guys and 30 dancers. Most were in the 3-6 range. Three girls caught my eye, but none of them ended up over by me. I had a couple girls come over and sit on my lap. They were nice, but I wasn't interested. They do $10 dances on the floor and then $20+ to move to the back. I moved on after about half an hour.

    Silver Criket had about 10 customers and 10 dancers. A girl who I had drilled before came over and we talked for a while. She's early 50's, tall, with blonde hair. She's got average boobs and a flat butt. A 7 in my book. While we were sitting at the table, she started stroking my cock through my pants, which got me really hard. We went back and I paid the $10 VIP fee. I agreed to $200 for CFS. She started with a dance to warm things up and then did a CBJ for a bit. We did cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before moving to missionary. She put her legs over my shoulders, scooted forward, tilted back and really wanted me to get deep inside her. I obliged and pounded away. After I picked up the pace, I could feel it starting to come. She pinched my nipples as I came which made it more intense. It was a good experience with her and I plan on repeating.

  14. #9445

    BTS 8 Mile

    After a couple bad experiences with a few girls and waitress, and management being un-responsive I took this place out of my rotation. Lucked out and score some free time on the 4th and since this was the closest place open I figured I would give it another try. Valet 7 bucks, $10 cover (I went during the even around 7 ish so this surprised me), VIP tax $20.00, and my first beer was 8 bucks. Not off to a good start. It was slow maybe 6 girls working, but only 6 guys were there so worked out. Talent was okay. One 9 a few 7's and the girl is went back with, Carly. She was cute maybe a 7 average body some weird tattoos, but was fun to chat with and easy to get along with. I have a thing for cute red heads (natural freckles and all), so I was taking her back no matter what. $150 for BBBJ and CFS. Asked for $10 for the condom and I paid, but what the heck she drained me good. Says she works every night. Clubs cost just to get in game sucks, but she was a great time, if red heads are your thing. Cheers.

  15. #9444

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummr  [View Original Post]
    Any Asians or Latina spinners around the area?
    About a month ago there was a good looking Asian girl at Players. Did not drink or smoke and was pretty cool to talk with. We could not agree on terms as she wanted a little more for than I wanted to pay. She would have met my price, but wanted a low song count and I was not playing that game, but understood her point that some dude are trying to be back there for 45 minutes. Said she would be back, but another girl swept in right after she left. She was open to my offer and away we went. Nice thing about Players, free parking next to the building, no cover before 9, discounted drinks before 9, and no VIP tax.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape