Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 608 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 9120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5700

    Please read the message

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Something is wrong with the message system. I definitely replied to you and ChezBone who sent me a message just now too.

    Please message me your monger email or monger text line and I will reply outside of this site.
    Guys, I got 5 messages since I posted this. Only one of you gave me your contact. JesusLovesMe, I sent you an email. I replied to everyone else here and if you don't have message from me, then there is definitely something wrong with the message here. I can't help you guys if there is something wrong with message and you won't give me your contact info. Please message me again with either your email or text number.

    LatinPoker, I sent 2 messages to you today. I replied to your message and I also sent a new message. If you didn't get them, please message me and give me your email or text number.

  2. #5699

    MMFF or GB this week

    Due to a hiccup, tonight's MMFF has turned into a solo mission. About to kick off. But I'll try to set up a MMFF or GB this week. Early 20's girls down to have fun with some fellas. North side or downtown. Friends PM me.

  3. #5698

    Nicha

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightHorizon  [View Original Post]
    Look for Nicha google her she's on multiple sites. She's independent and will let you do anything GFE pse experience including greek. She not thin if that is what your looking for.
    She did return my text fairly quickly. She asked for verification from one of the services. I told her that I do not belong to any of them. She then asked for a copy of my drivers license and a copy of a current pay stub from my employer. No provider will ever get any of that info from me. There are plenty of other girls available.

  4. #5697

    Last minute MMFF tonight

    Two cute girls, early 20's down for some fun tonight. North side of the city. Great deal I fell ass first into. PM, known friends preferred, or super seniors.

  5. #5696

    Please send me your email or text

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    I have not gotten a reply.
    Something is wrong with the message system. I definitely replied to you and ChezBone who sent me a message just now too.

    Please message me your monger email or monger text line and I will reply outside of this site.

  6. #5695

    Nothing yet

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    A couple of guys sent me follow up messages and said they never got a reply from me, even though I did reply. I just sent the message again to everyone who messaged me. If you already got my original message, I apologize as I don't know who did or did not get my original message.

    She said only one of you have contacted her, so that might explained why.
    I have not gotten a reply.

  7. #5694
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    La Grange area.

    Half Asian half white.

    24 yr old.

    Licensed MT.

    Legit massage on first visit. I repeat legit massage on first visit, but she is very good. Play your card right, then you might get more the next time. She is trying to save money to start her own business, so that is why I am helping her. Very nice person, so please treat her right.

    Seniors only. Please don't bother me if you are just going to collect phone numbers to trade with other people.

    Last time I shared the Mokena girl, more half of you did not go. If the same thing happens again this time, I will not share with you anymore.
    A couple of guys sent me follow up messages and said they never got a reply from me, even though I did reply. I just sent the message again to everyone who messaged me. If you already got my original message, I apologize as I don't know who did or did not get my original message.

    She said only one of you have contacted her, so that might explained why.

  8. #5693

    ISO info. Wicked Kitten

    Not sure if this is the right place to post this -.

    Has anybody seen her?

    This is her # 773 - XXX - 9934.

    Thanks.

  9. #5692

    Try Nicha

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelGuy  [View Original Post]
    What I'm looking for is a new ATF. I would like.

    And Asian lady that has her own incall. Not a parlor.

    Or hotel. Schaumburg or O'Hare would be the best.

    I know I'm asking a lot but I'm hoping that.

    Someone can help.

    Thanks,
    Look for Nicha google her she's on multiple sites. She's independent and will let you do anything GFE pse experience including greek. She not thin if that is what your looking for.

  10. #5691

    Looking for Asian

    What I'm looking for is a new ATF. I would like.

    And Asian lady that has her own incall. Not a parlor.

    Or hotel. Schaumburg or O'Hare would be the best.

    I know I'm asking a lot but I'm hoping that.

    Someone can help.

    Thanks,

  11. #5690
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Missed her texts while at the gym. Now not responding. Tonight might have to be postponed, she will def be down for another time. I have met her before.
    I'd be interested in round 2 solo with her if she comes back to Tinley.

  12. #5689

    utr

    La Grange area.

    Half Asian half white.

    24 yr old.

    Licensed MT.

    Legit massage on first visit. I repeat legit massage on first visit, but she is very good. Play your card right, then you might get more the next time. She is trying to save money to start her own business, so that is why I am helping her. Very nice person, so please treat her right.

    Seniors only. Please don't bother me if you are just going to collect phone numbers to trade with other people.

    Last time I shared the Mokena girl, more half of you did not go. If the same thing happens again this time, I will not share with you anymore.

  13. #5688

    2 girl back to back

    Early 20's nice body latina and tight white girl with slamming ass. Latina is 2, white girl wants 3.

    I'm probably seeing latina in the burbs within the hour. Tight white girl will see in same room in the burbs or back in the city.

    Last minute fun. Known friends or super seniors PM me.

  14. #5687
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    22 yo latina, average face, nice body. Nice quiet girl, have the feeling she can be a killer once lights are dimmed. Have met up before, but only to chat. This one isn't confirmed to be ok for a MMF yet, have to talked to her first. Want to make my first time a solo.

    I will post if she's down for a MMF round 2 or a solo with a friend later tonight. Might as well make use of the room.
    In Glendale Heights? I'm from around there may I get her info? I can trade. Pm me.

  15. #5686

    Wingman MMF or Second Shift Solo tonight Glendale Hts

    22 yo latina, average face, nice body. Nice quiet girl, have the feeling she can be a killer once lights are dimmed. Have met up before, but only to chat. This one isn't confirmed to be ok for a MMF yet, have to talked to her first. Want to make my first time a solo.

    I will post if she's down for a MMF round 2 or a solo with a friend later tonight. Might as well make use of the room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape