The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 608 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 9115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Listcrawler

    Seems like the remaining sites aren't updating with ads since 430 am today. Anyone else have this problem?

  2. #5679
    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Did a 'notable' thread in the Chi forum 'disappear' ?

    F1.
    Nevermind--I see it (BP) has been converted to CLOSED and locked.

    F1.

  3. #5678

    Mia?

    Did a 'notable' thread in the Chi forum 'disappear' ?

    F1.

  4. #5677

    Girl on 294 rest stop

    Ok not sure about this I'm more use to escorts.

    Stopped at gas station southbound on 294 walk to door girl sitting there asking for money.

    Said hi she made small talk.

    Bought her a bottle of water.

    Asked her if she was looking for work said depends.

    Was a bit dirty for me.

    Anyone else she or know her.

  5. #5676
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrazy  [View Original Post]
    "dress to impress. " Might be a good time, just didn't want it to blindside you.
    I've been to the parties. Believe me guys don't dress to impress at all.

  6. #5675

    No prob

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcurl80  [View Original Post]
    Thank you crazy and 1117. Didn't end up going this weekend, but sounds like I should check it out. Got a bday coming up soon, so maybe then.
    You've looked at the website? There's a couple special events coming up, including this Sat. Increased fee / "dress to impress. " Might be a good time, just didn't want it to blindside you.

  7. #5674

    Bookstore

    Thank you crazy and 1117. Didn't end up going this weekend, but sounds like I should check it out. Got a bday coming up soon, so maybe then.

  8. #5673

    Anyone can help

    Been here a long time former trucker and got around the country quite a bit never used this site much but now that CL and BP are down it sucks I'm here by ohare foe a few days and wondering if anyone could help me out I'm looking for some company in my room tonight would really appreciate the help.

  9. #5672

    Bookstore

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcurl80  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been there recently on a weekend? My buddy and I were thinking of checking it out, see if there's any kind of action. Never been to a place like that before so not sure what to expect
    Checked out the 15th Bookstore late last night (Sat). There was plenty going on, a few couples getting it on (making out, BJ), a couple threesomes, nice looking thick blonde blew a few dudes and begged for cum on her tits while she got herself off. I was mostly there to watch, it would've been hard to get in on the best action, other action would've been available. PM if you need any other info, I'm grateful for having seen this post while in town.

  10. #5671
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcurl80  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been there recently on a weekend? My buddy and I were thinking of checking it out, see if there's any kind of action. Never been to a place like that before so not sure what to expect
    It's interesting place. I've been there around 10 -20 times over a period of years. It's got a small store at the entrance. Once you pay your entry fee, you have access to video booths, theater, and (if you pay more) a spa. They also have a party room for their swinger and tranny parties that is open at certain times. Now I've never been to any of the parties so I can't speak to any of that. The main attraction is the theater that has a room off of the back with an "exam table". I would say the make up of the crowd tends to be 75% dudes (70% of them being gay or bi), 15% couples, 8% tranny, and 2% single females.

    During the day, it's mostly just gay dudes who seriously will hang out for hours which can make it a bit creepy. What also adds to creep vibe is the parking lot, guys will park and wait till fresh meat is on it's way in. Then it's like a feeding frenzy of guys coming out of their cars and into the theater. I've also witnessed a lot of dude love in the parking lot.

    However, things tend to change in the evening (especially on the weekend). The theater has a couples section that is roped off. Which can make for some entertaining viewing. What tends to happen is a guy will bring his wife / girlfriend and take her to the exam table. That's when the vultures come in from the crowd and assist.

    Below are some of things I've seen:

    1. Giant raw dog ganbang on a bbw. Probably 50 dudes dumped loads in this woman, one after another. She wasn't attractive but still drew a crowd.

    2. An older couple probably in their 50's get in on and then the wife blew at least 10 dudes in the crowd.

    3. A woman in her mid 40's get gangbang by only black dudes.

    4. A tranny get fucked by another tranny while sucking dudes off.

    5. I saw what must have been an 19/20 year hood rat with boyfriend take on at least 30 dudes for about an hour and a half.

    I'm mostly a watcher because I find what people do in public interesting on how far they will go with strangers. Hope this helps.

  11. #5670

    15th bookstore

    Anyone been there recently on a weekend? My buddy and I were thinking of checking it out, see if there's any kind of action. Never been to a place like that before so not sure what to expect

  12. #5669

    Maybe more

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    I was fishing for a doctor's note LOL.

    She ended up coming over, said she actually was in pain. Said was going to get checked. Wasn't sure if I believed her.

    Some hours later she sent me a pic from a hospital bed. And all I'm thinking is I hope she cleaned up before getting her checkup, I dumped a load all over her breasts.
    Charmo, maybe you should be thinking is she pregnant? Tubal pregnancy? Abortion? And now she has the DNA to hold you accountable.

  13. #5668

    Pm photos

    Is there a way to send photos pm? Also, I've been trying to post a picture for everyone but do not know how to resize. I only know how to crop and that ruins the picture.

    Thanks.

    Finger.

    ps. this is one of the girls fighting Irish referred me to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 320cc7d29139ebab3e94459408fec98317430fa7-1.jpg‎  

  14. #5667
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    There's a crazy hot, curvy in the good way, tall girl I met months ago. Hits me up out of nowhere that she is in desperate need need for help, never heard that before. Starts talking about 2 k, bring her back down to reality. Ended up talking about 500.

    I've splurged in the past, but really trying to keep it on the $$ range for a good nonpro. What about you guys out there? I haven't really been on the forum, not sure if it's been discussed. Any fat cats that go 400 or above? I meet girls from a broad spectrum. 150-1 k.

    Any guys out there that spend more? Perhaps I can send some.

    Of those higher range girls your way.
    I was supposed to see the tall curvy hottie Sunday, but she flaked no contact. I didn't contact her either. Now saying that we should meet tomorrow. But I am not down for 500. Told her I wanted to talk to discuss, but looks like she's going to push to meet and see if she can get the cash.

    Have to let her know I am simply NOT INTERESTED in helping her. I'll throw some scratch her way, but it has to work for me as well.

    I'm only posting this since some hobbies have PMd to ask for an update LOL.

    We shall see. Maybe I get to suck on her beautiful huge fakes again, maybe I won't.

  15. #5666

    Nothing missing. Gone fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    What's mossokg?
    I was fishing for a doctor's note LOL.

    She ended up coming over, said she actually was in pain. Said was going to get checked. Wasn't sure if I believed her.

    Some hours later she sent me a pic from a hospital bed. And all I'm thinking is I hope she cleaned up before getting her checkup, I dumped a load all over her breasts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape