Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 696 of 731 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #531

    SB wants bare.

    I'm usually pretty careful but current SB wanted bare for whatever reason. Says she is clean. So we did it and was quite amazing. But now I'm having all of those post BBFS doubts. Is this a paternity ploy? Do I ask for paperwork? Seems kind of silly at this point. Am I over thinking this?

  2. #530
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Curious about those having luck on SA. Do you put a photo on your profile? If so, is it real?

    I imagine many of us may not want to post or share a real photo.
    Not for nothing, but if you want any success you pretty much need a picture. You can make it half your face and set others private so you decide who sees them. But as for a fake, remember how we feel when we get fakes from girls. Just my 2 cents.

  3. #529

    Personal photo?

    Curious about those having luck on SA. Do you put a photo on your profile? If so, is it real?

    I imagine many of us may not want to post or share a real photo.

  4. #528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    Met with two ladies. Both at my hotel.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b3e3...1-5c9c806a0449

    More down to earth and real than I expected and what her pics and profile suggest. But virtually no head game and crazy paranoid about germs and sperm. Got up to wash repeatedly. Nice girl, but I don't plan to see her again.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3cd13...e-5f51ef8b2b82

    She is for real. Funny, sweet, and genuine. Had a good time. Very talented hands and mouth. But very passive beyond that point.

    Oh and there is some girl. NaughtyBby6 or something like that. Who is a total scammer. Avoid.
    What were they a $king for?

  5. #527

    Most recent visit

    Met with two ladies. Both at my hotel.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b3e3...1-5c9c806a0449

    More down to earth and real than I expected and what her pics and profile suggest. But virtually no head game and crazy paranoid about germs and sperm. Got up to wash repeatedly. Nice girl, but I don't plan to see her again.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3cd13...e-5f51ef8b2b82

    She is for real. Funny, sweet, and genuine. Had a good time. Very talented hands and mouth. But very passive beyond that point.

    Oh and there is some girl. NaughtyBby6 or something like that. Who is a total scammer. Avoid.

  6. #526

    This is from Seeking arragement website

    In light of recent events, we thought it might be time for a refresher course in the definitions of Sugar. Many are quick to label the Sugar lifestyle choice as prostitution, but there are many differences between this lifestyle and the oldest profession. High-end or not, a call girl is not an interchangeable word for a Sugar Baby. Here are four reasons why.

    1. A Relationship vs A Transaction.

    A prostitute and a client have a transactional relationship. They meet, exchange funds, and participate in some sort of physical act and part ways. Typically, this is a one time occurrence. A job. There is no relationship, and no possibility for a relationship. And that is the key difference really: Relationship.

    Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies have on-going relationships, not transactions. More often than not, a Sugar relationship will resemble that of a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship. There are real connections and real possibilities at romance, something that is not in the realm of possibility with an escort or prostitute. Just because a relationship doesn't follow the traditional rules of courtship, doesn't mean it isn't valid. It also doesn't mean it's illegal.

    2. Being a Sugar Baby vs Being a Prostitute.

    Sugar is a lifestyle choice, not a profession. A sugar baby is a woman who wants to date financially secure men who can provide her with the lifestyle she desires. She's selective about who she dates; a prostitute isn't picky about who she takes on as a client. The risks involved with prostitution are countless, and include exposure to crime, abuse, sexually transmitted diseases and theft of service. Many prostitutes are also subject to physical and emotional abuse, especially when involved with a pimp. And in Sugar, sex is never a requirement, only an aspiration.

    3. Dating a Sugar Baby vs Ordering a Prostitute.

    A Sugar Daddy is generous, and wants to see their partner succeed. When two people are involved in a mutually beneficial relationship, they respect and value one another's time. Sugar relationships can turn into long term serious relationships.

    Prostitutes are paid to perform a service, while Sugar Babies sometimes receive funds as an added benefit of dating a generous man. A john doesn't want a hooker to stick around, and a Sugar Daddy doesn't want his Sugar Baby to leave. While an escort might have a sordid sexual history, a Sugar relationship is often monogamous.

    4. Quality vs Quantity.

    Most Sugar Babies aren't solely involved in the sugar world. Sugar Babies are also teachers, college students, actresses, and business professionals. They seek successful mentors that can advance their career, not a temporary fix. Sugar Babies can be present in the lives of Sugar Daddies because they have long-term professional goals, and interesting personalities to keep everyone intrigued.

    Prostitutes on the other hand, use their trade as a source of income — it's a last resort for many women who are pressed for money. They aren't looking for mentors or anyone with a specific level of expertise.

    You may meet hundreds of prostitutes before finding anyone to fulfill your emotional needs. Prostitutes are hired to role play for the evening — they'll be whomever you want them to be, but they won't necessarily be themselves. She treats you like a job, not like a man.

  7. #525

    In my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    When you get a chance check out the Richmond, VA SA forum. That seems to have the most information out of all the SA threads across the country. A lot of good info in there even though it doesn't apply to your location.

    In my experience you will have the best luck if your schedules line up within a day or two of first starting to talk. Also if you are shooting for the younger college age type, the majority of them can't or don't want to host so have a plan for that as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Is there a SA for Dummies or anything? LOL, j / k, but really, I have no idea what to put in the profile, what to say in the 1st attempt to talk with them? Anyone have pointers? PM or post.
    I've generally had much better success when they don't ask for money for a meet up. I've had a few where I've talked them out of providing money for a meet (I'd never pay to have lunch with someone), but those girls are still too focused on getting money without putting forth effort. I also agree about the previous comment regarding schedules. If things don't line up with schedules in the first day or so, it's probably not going to work.

  8. #524

    SA for Dummies

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Is there a SA for Dummies or anything? LOL, j / k, but really, I have no idea what to put in the profile, what to say in the 1st attempt to talk with them? Anyone have pointers? PM or post.
    There actually sort of is. Here's a link to the thread:

    Sugarbaby Thread Highlights, Index, and FAQ

  9. #523
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Is there a SA for Dummies or anything? LOL, j / k, but really, I have no idea what to put in the profile, what to say in the 1st attempt to talk with them? Anyone have pointers? PM or post.
    When you get a chance check out the Richmond, VA SA forum. That seems to have the most information out of all the SA threads across the country. A lot of good info in there even though it doesn't apply to your location.

    In my experience you will have the best luck if your schedules line up within a day or two of first starting to talk. Also if you are shooting for the younger college age type, the majority of them can't or don't want to host so have a plan for that as well.

  10. #522

    Sa.

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Is there a SA for Dummies or anything? LOL, j / k, but really, I have no idea what to put in the profile, what to say in the 1st attempt to talk with them? Anyone have pointers? PM or post.
    I'd say put something interesting in the profile.

    Be clear about your expectations.

    In the intro message say "Hi I read your profile. You're very cute. I'm looking for XYZ" I usually say I'm looking for a mutually beneficial arrangement. Ask them what they want.

    I've had chicks say in their first message back "$200 per meet. No anal. " LOL.

  11. #521

    SA for Dummies

    Is there a SA for Dummies or anything? LOL, j / k, but really, I have no idea what to put in the profile, what to say in the 1st attempt to talk with them? Anyone have pointers? PM or post.

  12. #520
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSweeter  [View Original Post]
    I've been on SA since January. I was on POF, Zoosk, Match, you name it.

    SA is totally different. First of all, the quality of the ladies in the looks dept is much better. 2nd, I feel like I am the one in demand. And they are seeking from me.

    On the other sites, they were acting like they only want the white knight on the white horse. F**K that.

    Its not always a good experience just like there are winners and losers on the new BP sites.

    As for a relationship, I think that SA has all levels. Some even say, "I am financially independent and just looking for a LTR. ".

    Others come out and say (and a turn off and not necessary to say right up front), "I need help to pay my rent or I'll be kicked out" Which is too much drama.

    I have found SA a good experience and especially in Florida where I am heading. There are some exceptional Latinas in their 40's that fit the role of you help me and I help you. With NSA and FWB.

    I am not currently looking for LTR. If I were, I would probably go to Europe and bring a mid-forties divorced lady back here and move in with her and shut down the SA and mongering.

    Having too much fun right now.

    Definitely, if you don't pay, you don't PLAY on SA.
    My friend was telling me in FL that men are in demand. Big time, there might be ladies chasing you when you get there. Maybe you need to register as a Sugar babe in that case.

  13. #519

    The thing about SA

    I've been on SA since January. I was on POF, Zoosk, Match, you name it.

    SA is totally different. First of all, the quality of the ladies in the looks dept is much better. 2nd, I feel like I am the one in demand. And they are seeking from me.

    On the other sites, they were acting like they only want the white knight on the white horse. F**K that.

    Its not always a good experience just like there are winners and losers on the new BP sites.

    As for a relationship, I think that SA has all levels. Some even say, "I am financially independent and just looking for a LTR. ".

    Others come out and say (and a turn off and not necessary to say right up front), "I need help to pay my rent or I'll be kicked out" Which is too much drama.

    I have found SA a good experience and especially in Florida where I am heading. There are some exceptional Latinas in their 40's that fit the role of you help me and I help you. With NSA and FWB.

    I am not currently looking for LTR. If I were, I would probably go to Europe and bring a mid-forties divorced lady back here and move in with her and shut down the SA and mongering.

    Having too much fun right now.

    Definitely, if you don't pay, you don't PLAY on SA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    I will say I just met one that I do like to hang with. And gives the best head I've ever had. Can you say DT? I'm not going to share. Is that wrong? We've met twice per week at $150 per visit, and it's f'ing heaven for me. I'm helping her out in other ways too. Giving her rides. Helping around the house. It's great.

    Now not sure how to wind things down with the others but not too concerned about that.

    I agree this is all business. And the illusion of some sort of sugar benefactor seems to be just that. An illusion. I'm sure there are guys out there who have the bucks to just drop money on girls for platonic times. But let's be real. That's not the majority of the situations on SA.

    Just want to give a shout out to all the Seniors for the PMs and advice. Switched over from AMPs and am loving this lifestyle.

  14. #518
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    I will say I just met one that I do like to hang with. And gives the best head I've ever had. Can you say DT? I'm not going to share. Is that wrong? We've met twice per week at $150 per visit, and it's f'ing heaven for me. I'm helping her out in other ways too. Giving her rides. Helping around the house. It's great.

    Now not sure how to wind things down with the others but not too concerned about that.

    I agree this is all business. And the illusion of some sort of sugar benefactor seems to be just that. An illusion. I'm sure there are guys out there who have the bucks to just drop money on girls for platonic times. But let's be real. That's not the majority of the situations on SA.

    Just want to give a shout out to all the Seniors for the PMs and advice. Switched over from AMPs and am loving this lifestyle.
    I felt I need to change my statement in the other posts. Most of the providers mainly just want money, and money is the base of every possible "relationship".

    Like in your case, if you remove money from it, you will see how quickly she stops you at the door. We all had experience that a ATF girl, once she retires, you won't hear anything back from her.

    My original thoughts were referring to SA situation. And SA "relationship" is more confusing than seeing girls off BP and CL.

  15. #517

    Young from SA

    She's too young for me but seemed nice. She was very respectful when I said that I like older.

    Lynn area,

    Link:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/48b78...6-3d5d7f3a1721

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape