Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 13939
-
07-21-18 15:25 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 201She actually is, she's a floater for a pharmacy chain here let's say one of the big two. She doesn't get full time hours so she moves around stores wherever they need a temp floater so she gets an incall nearby her work sometimes. I remember having a session with her and she got ready for work afterwards and I dropped her off nearby. Now it could be a lie? But why go through all that cosplay to look legit?
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
She also has SW too, she just trying to get by since she can't get enough money to support herself but I don't judge on how she's trying to hustle she's a sweet safe provider and I give her excellent reviews.
-
07-21-18 01:41 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 34Only at hiring
You only have to pass the initial screen at hiring process then they don't test you ever again. They don't do random checks, its cost prohibitive and I think half the employees would fail.
Originally Posted by Ipaintits
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 01:31 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 450[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-21-18 01:01 #2926Senior Member

Posts: 176How do you know they were busted?
I took a look at Ling's site, which featured some of DW's old girls, but none were appealing.
Originally Posted by OkaJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 19:40 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 105Dw
Got a text saying they were Discreet Whisperers. It said that they changed their number. It also said that Tim was no longer there and Ling was taking his place. Seeing as they were busted, I'm not sure if I trust this information.
-
07-20-18 15:24 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 115She actually does work at a Pharmacy. Seen the PayChecks.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
That's why no drugs.
-
07-20-18 15:12 #2923Senior Member

Posts: 2989If
That's Angie across from the Hard rock I must let you'll know she's a SW! I saw her walking Paradise and Swenson area and she was dressed as a SW. She always told me that she's a pharmacy Tech now I call bullshit!
Originally Posted by Ipaintits
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 12:37 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 799She's been well reviewed on this forum as being legit. Tattooed slutty girls are my weakness but she's a bit too skinny for my taste. Search the forums under Sophie and you'll find what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by FreeJ702
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 10:50 #2921Senior Member

Posts: 77Anyone have any info
http://sophielovely.escorts.biz/photos/
Interested in setting something up with her.
Bad little blonde.
Attitude?
Upsell?
-
07-20-18 01:32 #2920Senior Member

Posts: 115No drugs. Has to pass tests. Has a Real Job. A couple broken teeth but not from drug abuse. And she doesn't need them for what she does so well. You guys will thank me.
Originally Posted by Supers4972
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 00:51 #2919Senior Member

Posts: 68She still using? Rooms smells horrible last time and her teeth have been falling out.
Originally Posted by Ipaintits
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 18:07 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 115Angie is Back!!
I saw Angie for the first time in awhile. She still is the Best value in Las Vegas. As nice as ever and her HeadGame leaves Nothing to be desired. She asked that I let you all know that she will be available tonight with a in call and a special.
Tell her the Artist sent you.
7026745754.
-
07-19-18 02:51 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 30Anyone used bluesecretslv lately? Used to be good but haven't heard much in the last year.
-
07-18-18 15:49 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 482If you don't mind sharing with an out of town senior member, what's on the tall gal's menu? A 6'2" woman would be a first for me, so I may want to look her up on my next trip to Vegas.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 15:46 #2915Senior Member

Posts: 97Info on Scarlett
Had a great time in Vegas last month, and found two good in-room massage gals for my GF and I. First time for us so it wasn't a full-on threesome, but if you're trying to get that action started with your SO, PM for details.
I'll gladly share with anyone who can help me with any reports on Scarlett from eros.com (https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...838.htm?cat=83). She looks to be a curvy redhead and seems nice via e-mail. She's considerably cheaper than Katie Flowers, who is my other threesome choice. On her, there are an abundance of great reviews!
My GF loves large breasted women so that's the reason for these two. I'd prefer Sweet May, but I might forget which one I came with.












Reply With Quote





