Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #999

    Seeking arrangments

    I have used seeking arrangments and have not like spending time with Filtering and finding which girls are good. I am also not interested in doing this without protection becuase I know some girls there have herpes and other risky shit becuase I know guys that have gotten the short straw. Most girls there are flaky so If I would be 60 yrs old and retired, then great this is a good way to spend my time filtering and doing all the chit chat. Also girls have tried to set traps to rob some of my guy friends and shit like that, so I have now used independent escorts. Any recommendations on which agency I can use?

  2. #998

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954  [View Original Post]
    I've used Vanilla Visa without entering *any* info whatsoever, not even zip code. I don't know if all the prepaid / gift cards are the same, but Vanilla Visa required zero info.
    Thanks Olderguy. This is extremely helpful.

  3. #997
    Quote Originally Posted by Funsteve1111  [View Original Post]
    From what women have told me, if they pay they can see your entire profile, otherwise it is just pictures and your tagline.
    Women don't have to pay for premium, they can get premium if they register with their college e-mail and I'm sure there are other free ways as well.

  4. #996

    More access

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys know why girls would pay for premium membership? Does this mean mostly they are a pro? Thanks in advance!
    From what women have told me, if they pay they can see your entire profile, otherwise it is just pictures and your tagline.

  5. #995

    Vanilla Visa prepaid / gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPlay02  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I set up the obvious parts but wasn't sure how to avoid divulging information while getting the prepaid credit card. Does that not require giving personal information?
    I've used Vanilla Visa without entering *any* info whatsoever, not even zip code. I don't know if all the prepaid / gift cards are the same, but Vanilla Visa required zero info.

  6. #994

    Premium members

    Do you guys know why girls would pay for premium membership? Does this mean mostly they are a pro? Thanks in advance!

  7. #993

    DM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNorthside  [View Original Post]
    Have a 22 year old, sexy body and cute face who's looking for a concert ticket to be bought for her. She'll do ANYTHING for this ticket. DM me for info, I can't see her before the show Thursday but she said I can pass her info around. Let me know. Thanks.
    Sent you DM, info would be appreciated.

  8. #992

    Don't Do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Dddubs2  [View Original Post]
    I talked to the bottom one but she was trying to get me to send her money online before meeting.
    Me too, total Scam. Wanted 800 per meet and to have me Uber her from Mokena to downtown Chicago.

  9. #991

    Gift vs Prepaid Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPlay02  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I set up the obvious parts but wasn't sure how to avoid divulging information while getting the prepaid credit card. Does that not require giving personal information?
    You want a gift card (Vanilla, Target Visa, MetaBank, etc.), not a 'prepaid credit' card. You're right that most of the true prepaids (NetSpend, GreenDot, etc.) require you to register with a verifiable name, address, etc. But you can 'register' a gift card with a dummy name & address or sometimes just a zipcode and just parrot back that fake info when you use it online. The only complication may be that SA now wants to set up all billing as an auto-renewing recurring transaction and that may not always work with gift cards. Not sure what they would do to your account if the auto-renew just failed the next month. Hopefully just remove your Premium status and not take down your whole account.

    I personally miss the single month option and the ability to pay using iTunes. It was really easy to set up a dummy iTunes account with no real name or credit card, load it up with iTunes gift cards, and renew that way. Wasn't that long ago they also had 2-week plans for around $50 on the iPhone app. At my best I could reload with a half-dozen new numbers in that time and then stop paying for the site. But the iPhone app disappeared a few months ago from the app store and never came back. I'm guessing this is all an organized effort to 'thin the herd' and bring back some of the exclusivity to the 'Premium' SDs.

  10. #990

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954  [View Original Post]
    Just do the obvious--no real name, no identifiable person in pics, pay with prepaid credit card bought with cash, "special" email address.
    Thanks. I set up the obvious parts but wasn't sure how to avoid divulging information while getting the prepaid credit card. Does that not require giving personal information?

  11. #989

    SA requires nothing real

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPlay02  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to pay for SA membership without revealing personal information? I have been reading all the fun you guys have been having and would love to participate but have to be very very discreet. ANy advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated.
    Just do the obvious--no real name, no identifiable person in pics, pay with prepaid credit card bought with cash, "special" email address.

  12. #988

    Flake

    She is a total flake bailed on me twice now after confirming time and then about 10 min. Before meet time ghosted me twice.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNorthside  [View Original Post]
    Cute and down at $3 but not what I'm looking for.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/47313...4-f0cc701ce5e4

  13. #987

    Yes but

    Quote Originally Posted by Roarson1281  [View Original Post]
    Got a message from this one wanting to meet up, says she's got a friend that she will bring and I can choose between the two, anyone else messaging her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/587be...5-61380ea4d2de

    Also have been talking to this one for a while, she messaged me wanting to meet today, but she hasnt responded to me yet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b45bc...0-90889f6731a8
    I talked to the bottom one but she was trying to get me to send her money online before meeting.

  14. #986

    Wanted 3 $

    Cute and down at $3 but not what I'm looking for.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/47313...4-f0cc701ce5e4

  15. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Chi. Do you have a link to the clip. I have all GDP episodes and that isn't the same girl. The girl from GDP episode 250 also did episode 238, and i dont think that's the same girl from the SA link.
    It's her. E303. We discussed it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape