Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #984

    not sure its the same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNorthside  [View Original Post]
    And can confirm this one was in a Girlsdoporn video. 250/ wrapped but she'll swallow.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2cd81...5-eeb7e340a43b
    Hey, Chi. Do you have a link to the clip. I have all GDP episodes and that isn't the same girl. The girl from GDP episode 250 also did episode 238, and i dont think that's the same girl from the SA link.

  2. #983
    Quote Originally Posted by NdFanMan  [View Original Post]
    Look on July 5, 2018 for my report #913. Flaky and quite bitchy to deal with. Also GPS. The bitchy comes in when you try to tell her her allowance request is too high.
    Thanks. I have not experienced any of that yet with her. Still waiting to hear on her "expectations".

  3. #982

    Intel and a review

    Been chatting with these, all are open to things. Anyone sample them?

    Med student, sent me some vids, 3 $ for a regular hang, 5 $ for ANYTHING goes.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/71c39...b-516da62d10ee

    Lives well south of the city but she's down to travel.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/49b4a...0-8001fbd90ebc

    Could be a little thick but she is def open for some fun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4e8c3...2-9213ef44bbe7

    Cute nurse from FL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b73cf...6-d52e8c587aba

    Wants 3-350 ppm.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b7240...2-773ff3560d01

    Very open to ppm, def on the money hunt.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a7db4...6-9a28324c3ec5

    And can confirm this one was in a Girlsdoporn video. 250/ wrapped but she'll swallow.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2cd81...5-eeb7e340a43b

  4. #981

    Got a live one who's ready in the burbs

    Have a 22 year old, sexy body and cute face who's looking for a concert ticket to be bought for her. She'll do ANYTHING for this ticket. DM me for info, I can't see her before the show Thursday but she said I can pass her info around. Let me know. Thanks.

  5. #980

    Apartment Split. Room share. Club house

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMcoy  [View Original Post]
    The only issue I have is hosting because right now I'm using hotels which are safe and comfortable. Now this makes the girls at ease which may help with the excellent menu options but it costs $$. Hopefully once familiar the girls may be able to host.
    Hey, RealMc. I posted about guys sharing an apartment or room split in the General Secrion. I just hate renting a hotel room for only an hour to htree at most. Figured this might be less expensive and offer more flexible setting. Maybe even work as a clubhouse for hobbies to get together.

    Your thoughts?

  6. #979

    Newbie question.

    Is there a way to pay for SA membership without revealing personal information? I have been reading all the fun you guys have been having and would love to participate but have to be very very discreet. ANy advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

  7. #978

    Drblondie24

    Anyone have a special plan to bang this one, my plan is not working hahaha, very doable 23 years old.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8809e...3-92ee685e01df

  8. #977

    Anyone?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/042aa...7-a742989f63c8

    Man, working on this one but nothing, anyone meet this one yet?

  9. #976

    I Agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    Really 300, for a 27 or maybe older, ave body (her bikini on the beach look bigger to me), ave look, maybe in her early 30 with a few kids, just wondering what's the attraction? Don't you rather bang a true amateur slim tight 18-22 college coed vs a 27 year old ave body lady, just saying that's all. (to me girls on SA said they are 25+ really mean they are around 30s something) and girls said they are 18-22 and look 18-22, is really 18-22, that's what i see
    I completely agree, I would not pay 3 for her. There are some super hotties in Chicago and 3 could get you a couple hours with one of them.

  10. #975
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    Really 300, for a 27 or maybe older, ave body (her bikini on the beach look bigger to me), ave look, maybe in her early 30 with a few kids, just wondering what's the attraction? Don't you rather bang a true amateur slim tight 18-22 college coed vs a 27 year old ave body lady, just saying that's all. (to me girls on SA said they are 25+ really mean they are around 30s something) and girls said they are 18-22 and look 18-22, is really 18-22, that's what i see
    I never followed through. I'm with you on the 18-20 year olds. I like the innocence.

  11. #974
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 3.
    Really 300, for a 27 or maybe older, ave body (her bikini on the beach look bigger to me), ave look, maybe in her early 30 with a few kids, just wondering what's the attraction? Don't you rather bang a true amateur slim tight 18-22 college coed vs a 27 year old ave body lady, just saying that's all. (to me girls on SA said they are 25+ really mean they are around 30s something) and girls said they are 18-22 and look 18-22, is really 18-22, that's what i see

  12. #973
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTen  [View Original Post]
    I have been chatting with this one after she contacted me. Seems pleasant an willing to meet. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d09af...1-97b9776ba226
    Quoted me 3.

  13. #972

    Yes

    Look on July 5, 2018 for my report #913. Flaky and quite bitchy to deal with. Also GPS. The bitchy comes in when you try to tell her her allowance request is too high.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTen  [View Original Post]
    I have been chatting with this one after she contacted me. Seems pleasant an willing to meet. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d09af...1-97b9776ba226

  14. #971

    Re: BeautyandBrains510

    I have been chatting with this one after she contacted me. Seems pleasant an willing to meet. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d09af...1-97b9776ba226

  15. #970

    Let us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking to her. Still laying groundwork for a threesome.
    That would be fun, she looks like she has a hot body. What do you think is the allowance for the said threesome?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape