Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 670 of 686 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #253

    Debi

    I've also met with Deb on multiple occasions. She is the real deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by MousePad313  [View Original Post]
    Debi is quite real and exactly as he described.

  2. #252

    Debi

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCo  [View Original Post]
    This person has like 14 posts and over half are about Debi. Me thinks that this is undercover advertising.
    Debi is quite real and exactly as he described.

  3. #251
    Your post makes no sense. Yes I would like to hear from other, perferrably trusted seniors, not just someone who on the surface appears to be advertising for a provider under the guise of reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy  [View Original Post]
    Logic suggests that LE would cast the widest possible net, therefore, why a Greek restriction? Are you the guy who had to be told no fifteen times?

    Perhaps a couple of her satisfied customers will post. I would have posted to your mailbox but its full. There's a simple way to confirm she is a real person, clear your inbox and I will give you step by step.

  4. #250

    Weird?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCo  [View Original Post]
    This person has like 14 posts and over half are about Debi. Me thinks that this is undercover advertising.
    Logic suggests that LE would cast the widest possible net, therefore, why a Greek restriction? Are you the guy who had to be told no fifteen times?

    Perhaps a couple of her satisfied customers will post. I would have posted to your mailbox but its full. There's a simple way to confirm she is a real person, clear your inbox and I will give you step by step.

  5. #249

    Something weird

    This person has like 14 posts and over half are about Debi. Me thinks that this is undercover advertising.

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy  [View Original Post]
    She was in CL but has shifted her Advertising to StG. Check in CL reviews or Escort section of USASG for Detroit too.

    About 50, very attractive, menu starts with rub and tug, opens up to GFE (with me but YMMV), works in a home just inside Flint, driveway parking, small friendly quiet dog.

    Prefers men over 45; first contact by text, doesn't accept AA men or guys with lots of creepy talk, no anal ever. No means no.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...e/811534792471

  6. #248

    Carly

    Anyone know if Carly is still around?

    Thanks and be safe.

    Wolf.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundboy  [View Original Post]

  7. #247

    Debi west edge of Flint

    She was in CL but has shifted her Advertising to StG. Check in CL reviews or Escort section of USASG for Detroit too.

    About 50, very attractive, menu starts with rub and tug, opens up to GFE (with me but YMMV), works in a home just inside Flint, driveway parking, small friendly quiet dog.

    Prefers men over 45; first contact by text, doesn't accept AA men or guys with lots of creepy talk, no anal ever. No means no.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...e/811534792471
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Debi02.jpg‎   Debi03.jpg‎  

  8. #246

    Big mistake

    Saw this one a year ago. Total bait and switch on photos. Not even close. Thought with the little head and went thru with it. Just awful.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...6/176445275252

    Last 4 of number are 7043.

  9. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by CFive  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Anyone try her out:

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/971109192641

    I was thinking of giving her a try. She works out of house in Flint.
    That's Brooklyn, I wouldn't see her. She's a waste of time. Papa Be.

  10. #244

    STG. Anal ****!!

    Hey guys,

    Anyone try her out:

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/971109192641

    I was thinking of giving her a try. She works out of house in Flint.

  11. #243

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony216  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her but there are good reviews of her on here.

  12. #242

    Bailee

    Quote Originally Posted by TNickel  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal though a bit pricey. Negotiate. She is very small. I don't like that Notel either but didn't have a problem.
    I also saw Bailee recently. Yes, she is on the higher end of the donation scale, but she is very attentive during an appointment. When I got there we chatted for a bit of course, then the main event started with a bit of a lap dance. She is tiny, and knows how to use what she has to full advantage.

    She has a decent menu, no greek (doesn't like any action near the starfish), and is hesitant with lfk, but it would appear that as she gets more comfortable, the hesitation diminishes. She really got into DATY with FIV, and unless she is a hell of an actress, she got hers a couple of times. We only went through a couple of positions, but I was only there for the hh. She is very eager to please and takes direction well.

    Afterwards, we sat and chatted a bit about several things; she knows how to hold a conversation, was lucid (no signs of recent candy usage, though admitted to having a sweet tooth in the past), and all around a great time.

    I plan on seeing Bailee when I come through town every couple of weeks.

    Stay Safe.

    Buddy.

  13. #241

  14. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicBoss10  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a year ago. Photo is fake but she was very cute but a little pricey. I just got a sensual massage with HE.
    I have met Arora, yes the pic is fake, but her body style is the same (Big boobs, tall frame, lots of tats! She is very sexy, enhanced breasts, and her head game is phenomenal. Simple text, was replied to quickly, very attentive to my dialogue (Most stop replying after a few texts). Seemed professional, was direct and easy to schedule. Does NOT seem to like last minute appointments. She does prefer things "SCHEDULED". I don't disagree she is pricey, but worth it. I have seen her a few times, and would recommend.

  15. #239

    RIP to her or locked up.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051  [View Original Post]
    That is her. Has anyone seen her recently? I lost track of her at the beginning of the year because I got into a new relationship. Now that is over I would be interested in seeing her again.

    Thanks,

    Buddy.
    RIP to her or locked up I know her ways she was on H 7 smoke hard too so may be passed away girls like her don't stop working tell some thing goes down like jail or passed away she be sick if no H so not 1 guy can pay out and put up whit that so that's why you see cute sexy hot like her working for the dope so some thing stopped her like got busted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape