Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 671 of 686 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #238

    A+++ yes she was fun it was incall.

    Quote Originally Posted by TNickel  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal though a bit pricey. Negotiate. She is very small. I don't like that Notel either but didn't have a problem.
    A+++ yes she was fun it was incall.

  2. #237

    Bailee

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyShep  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl. Looks too good to be true. I texted her. She said she was staying at America inn on Dort. That place seems pretty damn sketchy to me.
    She's the real deal though a bit pricey. Negotiate. She is very small. I don't like that Notel either but didn't have a problem.

  3. #236
    This will be mostly an unhelpful report, but I did see Bailey walking in the parking lot at America Inn yesterday (Wed). She was cute from about 20 feet away, I didn't get a chance to get much closer nor did I talk to her as I had someone else with me. If I had been alone I most def. Would have chatted with her and maybe more.

    America Inn may be sketchy, but I've never had a problem there.

  4. #235

    Bailee.

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a copy of an ad?
    Found it.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/avail...e-fun-11978321

  5. #234

    Bailey.

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a copy of an ad?
    Can't find an ad now. She was on city x.

  6. #233

    Bailee

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyShep  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl. Looks too good to be true. I texted her. She said she was staying at America inn on Dort. That place seems pretty damn sketchy to me.
    Do you have a copy of an ad?

  7. #232

    Bailee

    Has anyone seen this girl. Looks too good to be true. I texted her. She said she was staying at America inn on Dort. That place seems pretty damn sketchy to me.

  8. #231

  9. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitico7327  [View Original Post]
    Look at the mark on her left arm. Hard drug user……..
    Lets be honest, if your in this sport thinking the girls don't do drugs, your kidding yourself. They are all into some kinda vice, I have met VERY few that don't have some 'substance' vice.

  10. #229
    Look at the mark on her left arm. Hard drug user, have fun with that, hopefully you won't catch anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/446315429546

    Is the person pictured, reasonable and available, would repeat.

  11. #228

    Arora

    Quote Originally Posted by Deano666  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a year ago. Photo is fake but she was very cute but a little pricey. I just got a sensual massage with HE.

  12. #227

    White girl that post a lot on STG

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/446315429546

    Is the person pictured, reasonable and available, would repeat.

  13. #226

    Arora

    Any Intel on Arora.

    http://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/fe...t/372879308790

    Thanks Deano.

  14. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by DatChase  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times, was my go to for a bit $ for FS and would do. 75 for BBBJ but she got a little weird. Would agree to something then complain about it after. Also kinda dead fish and won't cg only Mish or doggy. For me the draw is her amazing eyes. Deep blue starting at me with her mouth wrapped around the little guy. I keep the number in case I feel like it, but I find myself not drawn to contact her. Also has baby damage and average tits.
    That is good info, thank you!

    Still thinking about it. I'll post a report if take the plunge.

  15. #224

    Lexi

    She has contacted me letting me know that she's available anytime. For those that have seen her, she has the same number. Papa Be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape