Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 416 of 546 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 466 516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 8184
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1959

    Don't overpay

    I do have pics if you're interested and digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    I would guess their older and dumpier. Theres absolutely no way you are getting a hot young tight college chick for 150. I've seen the ladies being posted about in their 30's and 40's that I wouldn't pay to bang. But I guess to each their own. And if you are getting the girls I'm getting and paying 150 to them then you are my fucking hero.

  2. #1958

    Recommendations?

    Anyone have a recommendation for an actual college hottie SB that's dtf and doesn't play games? Feel free to PM.

  3. #1957

    Skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy1966  [View Original Post]
    I have to say the most I've ever paid on SA is 150. But I currently have 4 ladies I give 100 for the visit. And I'm very particular.

    You guys have to stop paying so much. The ladies will eventually get the idea.
    I would guess their older and dumpier. Theres absolutely no way you are getting a hot young tight college chick for 150. I've seen the ladies being posted about in their 30's and 40's that I wouldn't pay to bang. But I guess to each their own. And if you are getting the girls I'm getting and paying 150 to them then you are my fucking hero.

  4. #1956

    100-150? That's great- more power to you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy1966  [View Original Post]
    I have to say the most I've ever paid on SA is 150. But I currently have 4 ladies I give 100 for the visit. And I'm very particular.

    You guys have to stop paying so much. The ladies will eventually get the idea.
    There are probably some that will do $50. But what you pay is inversely proportional to how good they look with RARE exception.

  5. #1955

    Really?

    6-8 uncle Bens? For one roll in the hay? Are you joking? Perhaps if you were taking her away for a long weekend or a 5-night cruise; but for an hour or more of her time and pleasure? Who has that amount of coin to waste? It's only poon brother; it ain't gold!

    Quote Originally Posted by Callmecrazy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she meant inches.

  6. #1954

    Agreed

    You're spot-on with that one Ziggy!

    Wake up and smelll the coffee brothers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy1966  [View Original Post]
    I have to say the most I've ever paid on SA is 150. But I currently have 4 ladies I give 100 for the visit. And I'm very particular.

    You guys have to stop paying so much. The ladies will eventually get the idea.

  7. #1953

    Hot Chicks

    I have to say the most I've ever paid on SA is 150. But I currently have 4 ladies I give 100 for the visit. And I'm very particular.

    You guys have to stop paying so much. The ladies will eventually get the idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaCraving  [View Original Post]
    Some will do 200 no problem, and often you can do 300 on first occasion and negotiate down subsequent meet ups.

    If you want to peel out 4-500 you can nail some serious hard-body hot young chicks. That's my 2 cents.

  8. #1952

    6-8

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    http://www.seeking.com/messages/inbo...c-165adfa10ec3

    She messaged me, I don't want a thousand, I just want 6-8. I assume she meant hundred.
    Maybe she meant inches.

  9. #1951

    Sugarbean18

    http://www.seeking.com/messages/inbo...c-165adfa10ec3

    She messaged me, I don't want a thousand, I just want 6-8. I assume she meant hundred.

  10. #1950

    Updates

    https://www.seeking.com/member/08478...9-f9950c20a246

    Total GPS wants 500 per meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3e1ff...0-a9a2f8c2e0dc

    In Orlando irregularly, but wants 150-200 for BBFS with creampie. Haven't partaken yet, but might.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/105c6...8-659f665a0754

    Wants 200 per meet. Haven't partaken yet.

  11. #1949

    Sa.

    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    So how are the girls able to send me messages without a premium account but I can't read or send messages back unless I upgrade??
    Well, first off, the ladies on there do not have to pay a single penny to essentially have a premium profile! In fact a lot of them are surprised to learn that men have to pay for a membership to be able to communicate.

    So the fact that they can email you but you cannot read the email is an inducement for you to pay to be a full member foe that you can see what the hell a babe is writing to you!

    Even though its completely unfair that the ladies don't have to pay to be members of SA like men do, the main issue I have is that making full membership FREE to any female brings in a lot of girls that are just playing around, goofing off, scamming, or catfishing. If there was at least was some charge to women it would filter a lot of this crap out- because let me tell you, while there are no doubt many hot babes on SA, there are a shit-TON of time-wasters on there.

  12. #1948

    Seeking arrangements premium?

    So how are the girls able to send me messages without a premium account but I can't read or send messages back unless I upgrade??

  13. #1947

    Maxine

    Quote Originally Posted by Hasher1972  [View Original Post]
    She still advertises on some of the other boards, I have not partaken.
    I was in the same place she was the our day. She has put on at least 30 lbs .

  14. #1946

    New Name!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    This is a long time pro in Orlando. I forget her name, I saw her for the 1st 8 years ago, it was decent. About a year later I saw her again and she became very lazy. The bad reviews were popping up all over. She would do back and forth between CL & BP. This is her 3rd profile on SA in the last year. Save your money.

    http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...f-22471e150c2f
    Her new name this week is-"Lovelightandsugar".

  15. #1945

    Maxine

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    This is a long time pro in Orlando. I forget her name, I saw her for the 1st 8 years ago, it was decent. About a year later I saw her again and she became very lazy. The bad reviews were popping up all over. She would do back and forth between CL & BP. This is her 3rd profile on SA in the last year. Save your money.

    http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...f-22471e150c2f
    She still advertises on some of the other boards, I have not partaken.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape