Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 735 of 930 FirstFirst ... 235 635 685 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 785 835 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 13942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2932

    Diamond DD is desperate

    Diamond DD is looking for company for the next few hours. Get it while it's good. Easy to find her contact info. Diamond DD on Twitter or just search the forums. This is the late 20 something red head with the big boobs. Her normal is. 6 for BBBJ and 1 for FS. Incall is around MLK and 95. I won't be around to answer messages until it's too late to see her today. Good luck.

  2. #2931

    Scarlett Redhead

    I'm giving this one more try on the hopes that someone may have seen this gal recently. I'm only concerned with photos vs. Reality. Is the Eros.com "verified" status reliable?

    https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...838.htm?cat=83

    I'm either seeing her or Katie Flowers: https://tantra.eros.com/nevada/las_v...es/744169.htm. She's considerably more than Scarlett, but with no reviews, I might have no choice.

    I'll report back on my experience either way.

  3. #2930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Chojin76  [View Original Post]
    She actually is, she's a floater for a pharmacy chain here let's say one of the big two. She doesn't get full time hours so she moves around stores wherever they need a temp floater so she gets an incall nearby her work sometimes. I remember having a session with her and she got ready for work afterwards and I dropped her off nearby. Now it could be a lie? But why go through all that cosplay to look legit?

    She also has SW too, she just trying to get by since she can't get enough money to support herself but I don't judge on how she's trying to hustle she's a sweet safe provider and I give her excellent reviews.
    Guess if someone saw checks then maybe it is true but dam why walk and risk your only income? Sounds counter-productive. Also why go bare if your a tech sounds fishy but all i am saying is what I thought If i am wrong then I am wrong!

  4. #2929
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    That's Angie across from the Hard rock I must let you'll know she's a SW! I saw her walking Paradise and Swenson area and she was dressed as a SW. She always told me that she's a pharmacy Tech now I call bullshit!
    She actually is, she's a floater for a pharmacy chain here let's say one of the big two. She doesn't get full time hours so she moves around stores wherever they need a temp floater so she gets an incall nearby her work sometimes. I remember having a session with her and she got ready for work afterwards and I dropped her off nearby. Now it could be a lie? But why go through all that cosplay to look legit?

    She also has SW too, she just trying to get by since she can't get enough money to support herself but I don't judge on how she's trying to hustle she's a sweet safe provider and I give her excellent reviews.

  5. #2928

    Only at hiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipaintits  [View Original Post]
    She actually does work at a Pharmacy. Seen the PayChecks.

    That's why no drugs.
    You only have to pass the initial screen at hiring process then they don't test you ever again. They don't do random checks, its cost prohibitive and I think half the employees would fail.

  6. #2927
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #2926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    How do you know they were busted?

    Quote Originally Posted by OkaJohn  [View Original Post]
    Got a text saying they were Discreet Whisperers. It said that they changed their number. It also said that Tim was no longer there and Ling was taking his place. Seeing as they were busted, I'm not sure if I trust this information.
    I took a look at Ling's site, which featured some of DW's old girls, but none were appealing.

  8. #2925

    Dw

    Got a text saying they were Discreet Whisperers. It said that they changed their number. It also said that Tim was no longer there and Ling was taking his place. Seeing as they were busted, I'm not sure if I trust this information.

  9. #2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    That's Angie across from the Hard rock I must let you'll know she's a SW! I saw her walking Paradise and Swenson area and she was dressed as a SW. She always told me that she's a pharmacy Tech now I call bullshit!
    She actually does work at a Pharmacy. Seen the PayChecks.

    That's why no drugs.

  10. #2923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    If

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipaintits  [View Original Post]
    I saw Angie for the first time in awhile. She still is the Best value in Las Vegas. As nice as ever and her HeadGame leaves Nothing to be desired. She asked that I let you all know that she will be available tonight with a in call and a special.

    Tell her the Artist sent you.

    7026745754.
    That's Angie across from the Hard rock I must let you'll know she's a SW! I saw her walking Paradise and Swenson area and she was dressed as a SW. She always told me that she's a pharmacy Tech now I call bullshit!

  11. #2922
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeJ702  [View Original Post]
    http://sophielovely.escorts.biz/photos/

    Interested in setting something up with her.

    Bad little blonde.

    Attitude?

    Upsell?
    She's been well reviewed on this forum as being legit. Tattooed slutty girls are my weakness but she's a bit too skinny for my taste. Search the forums under Sophie and you'll find what you're looking for.

  12. #2921

    Anyone have any info

    http://sophielovely.escorts.biz/photos/

    Interested in setting something up with her.

    Bad little blonde.

    Attitude?

    Upsell?

  13. #2920
    Quote Originally Posted by Supers4972  [View Original Post]
    She still using? Rooms smells horrible last time and her teeth have been falling out.
    No drugs. Has to pass tests. Has a Real Job. A couple broken teeth but not from drug abuse. And she doesn't need them for what she does so well. You guys will thank me.

  14. #2919
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipaintits  [View Original Post]
    I saw Angie for the first time in awhile. She still is the Best value in Las Vegas. As nice as ever and her HeadGame leaves Nothing to be desired. She asked that I let you all know that she will be available tonight with a in call and a special.

    Tell her the Artist sent you.

    7026745754.
    She still using? Rooms smells horrible last time and her teeth have been falling out.

  15. #2918

    Angie is Back!!

    I saw Angie for the first time in awhile. She still is the Best value in Las Vegas. As nice as ever and her HeadGame leaves Nothing to be desired. She asked that I let you all know that she will be available tonight with a in call and a special.

    Tell her the Artist sent you.

    7026745754.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape