Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 20,611 to 20,625 of 28091
-
07-20-18 23:06 #7481Regular Member

Posts: 12Teasing
Anyone have a go to girl / place who does HJ with great teasing?
-
07-20-18 18:52 #7480Senior Member

Posts: 100Re: Thai shop.
That place looks 110% legit, I'd be surprised if you got anything other than a massage from there. There's only one Thai place that I know of where you get service different from that and then only from one girl there, Vivian. I had a Thai GF who owned a shop in Escondido and she wouldn't even give me a HJ when she was massaging me, the Oceanside one looks completely legit, I wouldn't spend the money unless you are looking for a real Thai massage.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 16:18 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 205I did this one time a VERY long time ago at a kind since closed AMP in Oxnard. It was fantastic. BUT one was way more into it than the other and unfortunately the hottest one was more standoffish. But I had them both and finished in the less attractive girls mouth. She was blowing bubbles with it before she swallowed. I think it was 75 to the house for both for 30 min and I gave them both a hundred. Good experience but too expensive to do again.
Originally Posted by IvyLeaf
[View Original Post]
CC.
-
07-20-18 13:55 #7478

Posts: 366Just Tried Nina
After this review, I had to try Nina. https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-san...-6990/6188990..
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
First, you'll walk into her place, look at her, and think, "Thank you, goD!" She is gorgeous. She is petite, but has a lovely face and a scrumptious body. I opted for the expensive ($100) half-hour treatment--mutual touching, body slides, etc. You'll see the details in her ad.
Her massage was sufficient, firm, and included some teasing. I had to ask for oil. She allows roaming over clothes. She stripped down to her underwear and bra for the massage. She has an amazing ass! You're going to be thinking about fucking her the whole time! Too bad we can't! On the flip she got on top and started body slides, but without getting naked. That wasn't pleasant. She ground her crotch against mine while giving a HJ. She took her bra off and allowed playing with her small, but lovely tits. And looking at her face was a treat.
I'm not sure I would repeat unless there was the chance of more action as she got to know me. I can't see paying $100 for something I can get for $70 elsewhere. And when you consider that she wants $100 to $150 for an hour, well, I don't think that's going to be a regular thing.
It's a little frustrating with her because you want so much more. All I can say is, if she were providing FS, she would be making a fortune!
-
07-20-18 13:40 #7477Senior Member

Posts: 1024 Handed
I've only tried this once and it was nice but a waste in the fun category. It felt great having 4 hands on me and getting multiple parts of my body worked on at the same time. The massage was actually pretty good, but one provider was more willing than the other, so in the end after the less willing one left there was a HE. The problem was that both wanted a tip, so it was pricey and not worth it in my mind.
Originally Posted by IvyLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 03:15 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 323Speaking of doubles, not considering the damage, are 4 hands massages better or worse?
I mean, I imagine if 1 doesn't want to play, then you'll probably get rejected by both. But if both are good, then things can get fun and creative.
It'd be great to get some feedback on this as I'd like to try this at an AMP only if the odds are favorable.
-
07-20-18 02:12 #7475Banned Member

Posts: 132Alice
Just got back from paying Alice on Rosecrans a visit, wow you guys are no B. S. She is a magical doll. Good communicator, very pleasant. Tried to talk me into trying Lisa, or doing doubles with them both. Held my ground. Good medium pressure rub, flipped and onto CBJ. Had her stop so I wouldn't blow, spent some time worshiping that luscious, soft skinned body. On to CG, and finished in an amazing view mission. Now I'm drained, will repeat.
-
07-19-18 23:35 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 164Oceanside poor results
The few times I have gone to MP / AMP's in Oceanside I have always struck out. I usually never strike out but in Oceanside I just haven't had any luck not even a HJ even though I think a HJ is not worth paying for as I can get the same results for free. I read the posts here and go to places that I know ahead of time I can get FS and love it when I find BBFS. So I don't even waste my time looking in Oceanside. You would think with all the Marines it would be wide open.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 20:54 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 26Angelica
Saw this 2 days ago if she's the one referred to.
Originally Posted by DavisM
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2914192
-
07-19-18 20:37 #7472Senior Member

Posts: 140Thai Massage in Escondido
You have to ask for Vivian. Very good massage. Firm and good pressure. BJ skills are so so, CFS nice and tight. 60 hr 100 tip.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 19:47 #7471Senior Member

Posts: 35Hence my first sentence. "YEARS AGO"
Originally Posted by MyDream
[View Original Post]
I'll try locating her down, if I'm able, I'll report back
-
07-19-18 19:09 #7470Banned Member

Posts: 132I've tried contacting this girl for a couple days. No luck.
Originally Posted by DavisM
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 18:27 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 35Nope
Nope. Didn't ask for anythin, in fact I under paid, but she was super sweet & must have been pretty horny.
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]
Her roommate at the time was not a provider, but damn hot, followed me out being super friendly, almost asked her out.
-
07-19-18 18:12 #7468Senior Member

Posts: 244Perhaps. Was just thinking a massage place with all those young marines around has got to be getting a lot of requests for extras. But you may very well be right. All reviews suggest very good legit massage.
Originally Posted by Bwetfan
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 18:07 #7467Senior Member

Posts: 140Escondido Health Spa
Found a gem, or should I say a Star, for all you young Latina lovers. Been to this place many times. MMS knows me and knows I come here mainly for Latinas. She said she has a new young pretty girl for me (I heard that many times too, LOL). Anyway in comes a young Latina named star. Cute face with braces. Seriously could pass for 18 but probably between 22-26.5'2 ish 120 ish small C but perfect and a nice ass 10/10 all around in my book, everything natural, everything was covered too. Small talk, great personality. 2 min into the firm back massage she grabs my hand and puts it on her pussy. She gets wet and the fun begins. She's a real performer like she's been doing this for years. I think she just likes sex. Real young nympho type, dirty talking, moans, begs for my cum but not a rusher, slaps my dick on her tongue, DATY and she loves it. All positions available. Beautiful small feet and pretty toes for you foot fetish guys. Finished in CBJ and she kept sucking for at least a min getting every drop in that bag. 50 hhr 100 tip. If I had more she would of had at least 120-140. Treat her right guys. I will definitely repeat. She works Tuesday and Wednesday. Call ahead and of course YMMV.
On a side note: 2 days later I get a sour throat. 3 days after that I'm in the ER my throat is so bad. It was an abscess and all other test were negative (STD). Could of came from anywhere but I will be more careful out there. I rarely DATY at these places but somethimes you're not thinking when it looks so delicious. She also licked my tongue a few times. Good luck and monger on!











Reply With Quote





