Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 735 of 930 FirstFirst ... 235 635 685 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 785 835 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    How do you know they were busted?

    Quote Originally Posted by OkaJohn  [View Original Post]
    Got a text saying they were Discreet Whisperers. It said that they changed their number. It also said that Tim was no longer there and Ling was taking his place. Seeing as they were busted, I'm not sure if I trust this information.
    I took a look at Ling's site, which featured some of DW's old girls, but none were appealing.

  2. #2925

    Dw

    Got a text saying they were Discreet Whisperers. It said that they changed their number. It also said that Tim was no longer there and Ling was taking his place. Seeing as they were busted, I'm not sure if I trust this information.

  3. #2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    That's Angie across from the Hard rock I must let you'll know she's a SW! I saw her walking Paradise and Swenson area and she was dressed as a SW. She always told me that she's a pharmacy Tech now I call bullshit!
    She actually does work at a Pharmacy. Seen the PayChecks.

    That's why no drugs.

  4. #2923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    If

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipaintits  [View Original Post]
    I saw Angie for the first time in awhile. She still is the Best value in Las Vegas. As nice as ever and her HeadGame leaves Nothing to be desired. She asked that I let you all know that she will be available tonight with a in call and a special.

    Tell her the Artist sent you.

    7026745754.
    That's Angie across from the Hard rock I must let you'll know she's a SW! I saw her walking Paradise and Swenson area and she was dressed as a SW. She always told me that she's a pharmacy Tech now I call bullshit!

  5. #2922
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeJ702  [View Original Post]
    http://sophielovely.escorts.biz/photos/

    Interested in setting something up with her.

    Bad little blonde.

    Attitude?

    Upsell?
    She's been well reviewed on this forum as being legit. Tattooed slutty girls are my weakness but she's a bit too skinny for my taste. Search the forums under Sophie and you'll find what you're looking for.

  6. #2921

    Anyone have any info

    http://sophielovely.escorts.biz/photos/

    Interested in setting something up with her.

    Bad little blonde.

    Attitude?

    Upsell?

  7. #2920
    Quote Originally Posted by Supers4972  [View Original Post]
    She still using? Rooms smells horrible last time and her teeth have been falling out.
    No drugs. Has to pass tests. Has a Real Job. A couple broken teeth but not from drug abuse. And she doesn't need them for what she does so well. You guys will thank me.

  8. #2919
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipaintits  [View Original Post]
    I saw Angie for the first time in awhile. She still is the Best value in Las Vegas. As nice as ever and her HeadGame leaves Nothing to be desired. She asked that I let you all know that she will be available tonight with a in call and a special.

    Tell her the Artist sent you.

    7026745754.
    She still using? Rooms smells horrible last time and her teeth have been falling out.

  9. #2918

    Angie is Back!!

    I saw Angie for the first time in awhile. She still is the Best value in Las Vegas. As nice as ever and her HeadGame leaves Nothing to be desired. She asked that I let you all know that she will be available tonight with a in call and a special.

    Tell her the Artist sent you.

    7026745754.

  10. #2917
    Anyone used bluesecretslv lately? Used to be good but haven't heard much in the last year.

  11. #2916
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://switter.at/@jordanvaughnxo/with_replies

    https://switter.at/@Liliana

    https://switter.at/@LexiLanee

    I think I paid about 250 to 3 with these 3.

    Have fun. And enjoy yourself. You Only Live / Tap once.
    If you don't mind sharing with an out of town senior member, what's on the tall gal's menu? A 6'2" woman would be a first for me, so I may want to look her up on my next trip to Vegas.

  12. #2915

    Info on Scarlett

    Had a great time in Vegas last month, and found two good in-room massage gals for my GF and I. First time for us so it wasn't a full-on threesome, but if you're trying to get that action started with your SO, PM for details.

    I'll gladly share with anyone who can help me with any reports on Scarlett from eros.com (https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...838.htm?cat=83). She looks to be a curvy redhead and seems nice via e-mail. She's considerably cheaper than Katie Flowers, who is my other threesome choice. On her, there are an abundance of great reviews!

    My GF loves large breasted women so that's the reason for these two. I'd prefer Sweet May, but I might forget which one I came with.

  13. #2914
    Huh? All 3 of them have pictures of themselves posted that show pretty much everything you need to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    They don't have any pictures in the media section--especially the last one Lexi who has no pictures. The first one says she's 6'2" so. . good luck with that.

  14. #2913

    At Liliana

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure who you are with 1 POST ever, but I do not LIE. It's her MEN. You can look at my History and reply's back from OTHER players. I don't make thing UP.

    Maybe 1 of the Senior Members here can tap her and back it up. She is a cool girl.
    I do not lie either. Black girl told me that she is backing up her friend. Not sure if it's true.

    Anyway it's not acceptable, at least for me.

  15. #2912

    Whisper is an app

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    I'm stupid I guess what is whisper.

    Like what site is it.
    Download it for your phone. It's a "connect people" app, but is used a lot to hook up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape