Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 19147
-
07-22-18 12:53 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 98Lacy
Parked at Gilbert and Michigan and got out to servey the area as quite a few hoes work that corner. Met up with Lacy who is a big girl. Not the typical skinny zombie usually out. She laughed and said most guys think she's a cop because she's fat. LOL. Walked behind the ally and got a great BBBJ cim. Usual damage. Good attitude and not looking to run any games. Will repeat.
-
07-22-18 08:53 #13311Senior Member

Posts: 32What I hate about the Are and Chalmers is if you're a white dude it"s harder to blend in in the first place, when it gets hot it's almost impossible to scoop. On the Ave there's more traffic, Telway, CVS, McDonald's, gas stations, the dollar store, and other places to blend in at. It's easier to survey the area first imo, even when LEO is doing busts.
Originally Posted by MrGeneric
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-18 01:20 #13310Regular Member

Posts: 2Alicia from Harper.
Hey fellas,
Longtime member, don't get to get out too much these days. I've seen Alicia from Harper 3 times in the last year; most recently a few weeks ago for BBBJ and FIV. She's been texting me a lot lately, looking to get together. I live too far away and just can't get out as much as I'd like. I asked her if I could share her number to some trusted guys and she gave me the green light. Been seeing some reports that the area is pretty hot these days, so proceed with caution, but I am willing to share her digits for some east side girls in return. She's a sweetheart (full disclosure a little on the heavier side), I've never had a bad experience and would recommend for a no hassle good time. PM me for digits if you have someone else in mind to trade info for. Stay safe brothers.
-
07-21-18 23:20 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 103Chalmers and Harper are hot!
Seen DPD get 2 mongers this week on Harper between Conner and Park Drive areas. Usually 3 to 4 of their cars involved in the bust. LEO presence on Chalmers has increased significantly the past few days, especially between 7 and Houston-Whittier. Ran across at least 5 cars patrolling Chalmers and the side streets during a 5 minute span. Be safe.
-
07-21-18 19:04 #13308Senior Member

Posts: 217Chalmers.
I'm looking for digits for any of the girls off Chalmers, scooped heather from harper the other day. Todays there was a few TGTBT so a little nervous to scoop.
-
07-21-18 14:03 #13307Senior Member

Posts: 156This is true.
Originally Posted by Jbfe147
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 19:25 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 655Heard she was in jail.
Originally Posted by JimBob64
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 12:03 #13305

Posts: 461Suggest you guys try Warren Ave. In Warrendale or Michigan Ave. In Inkster.
Originally Posted by KilgorePT1
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 09:46 #13304Senior Member

Posts: 356Jamie from ave
Does anybody have any info on what happened to Jamie from the Aveand mcgraw area? When I try to call her number now it says turned off at subscriber's request I hope she's not blocking me because I shove my dick too far down her throat in made her choke the last time LOL.
-
07-19-18 22:02 #13303Regular Member

Posts: 5Yeah LOL
After reading what JimBob said about cops and baseball bats might just do that.
Originally Posted by Tommy101
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 20:04 #13302Senior Member

Posts: 467I now hate cops.
Got pulled over too, and they said the same thing, but gave me a no blinker ticket and one for driving too close to another car and speedingi. Mind you I legit wasnt even looking for hookers, but my excuse of seeing how my car ran they didn't believe even though it was the truth. Do got a court date. Just glad they didn't write me up and say I was looking for a SW. Hoping I keep my license. :
Originally Posted by JimBob64
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 15:02 #13301Senior Member

Posts: 424LOL not in livonia
Yeah your going to have to venture into the slums of detroit these days. My advice would be don't do it if your not familiar with the area. Try one of the fine gentlemans clubs instead.
Originally Posted by KilgorePT1
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 12:41 #13300Senior Member

Posts: 356Jr
As I posted in a previous post I had just started going to John are I went there like 4 or 5 times. The last time a state boy pulled me over for being in a neighborhood doing nothing wrong and told me that is why he pulled me over and asked me what I was doing there, yes I was racially profiled and illegally pulled over but I kept my mouth shut did what he said and got the h* out of there. 2 trips previous to that I was followed by a Detroit cop around the neighborhoods until I left, and on another trip I had a neighbor come out with a ball Batt when I was talking to one of the swers and tell us to take our business elsewhere. I will not be back to John are. That is not a safe place for white boys.
-
07-19-18 12:37 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 356Kat jr
I have recently Ben going to Jr. Which I never have in the past because of police presence. I met kat we did a BBB J which was very good or above average for the normal donation she also gave me digits that do not work. Seemed to be reliable and safe with no BS Will repeat if I ever run into her again.
-
07-19-18 12:34 #13298Senior Member

Posts: 356Paige
I seen her recently thanks to one of our senior members passing her info on to me. Did a nice job with a BBBJ for the standard donation will repeat is a reliable provider. I met her on fort.









Reply With Quote






