Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,571 to 24,585 of 26409
-
07-19-18 10:53 #1839Regular Member

Posts: 20Shelby
I don't know if everyone knows, but Shelby is no longer in the Milwaukee area. I tried to schedule an appointment and she texted back that she is now in NM. Pitty, since I had the opportunity to play with her an several occasions and always had a good time. She asked me on one occasion if I would be interested in a three way with me, her, and another guy. I suppose that is not everyone's cup of tea, but I thought only sounded like fun. Unfortunately, we could never get all our schedules to sync, so it didn't happen. But. If she ever visits again, I'll be looking for help working this fun lady over.
-
07-18-18 23:26 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 88I wonder if that number is correct
Sent a text to her number earlier today. A couple hours later got a response from someone who seemed very confused.
Originally Posted by MisterMister1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 23:19 #1837Senior Member

Posts: 88Finally saw her
Wow now I know why everyone has been raving about her. What a great time, by far the best experience I've had with a provider. Amazing personality, fun, and a great attitude.
Originally Posted by JasperNewton
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 22:30 #1836Senior Member

Posts: 203This isin't back page
No need to spam Kim. And we're not stupid.
Originally Posted by Slayer1973
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 21:08 #1835Regular Member

Posts: 20Similar experience
Also have seen Ariel and had a similar experience. Texts to schedule, she was pretty much ready at the appropriate time. Lots of restrictions, like no kissing, no anal, to DATY, no fiv, all covered, dark room, money up front. Nice to see she is doing well, but her services have not improved since the first time I saw her a couple years ago. Not worth the buck and a quarter.
Originally Posted by MisterMister1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 20:30 #1834Senior Member

Posts: 572It's the same girl. One guy who met her a couple of months ago gave her a bad review. The recent guy who posted about her gave her a good review. Either way, it's the same girl in both links.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes55
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 19:54 #1833Regular Member

Posts: 20Long time reader.
Hey all. I have been a lurker here for a long time and appreciate all your posts. They are helpful (for the most part), and have assisted me in many a good time. I hope to be able to add to the conversation. I tried to register many times without ever getting the confirmation email, so I was unable to post, until now.
I will be posting soon about some stories some of you might appreciate.
If anyone has questions, feel free to send me a note.
-
07-18-18 18:11 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 334Macie
I was just going to ask about her. Thanks for the report I will making a trip to Milwauke. What does she do for verification? Thanks again!
Originally Posted by Zazap
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 17:21 #1831Banned Member

Posts: 1Kim waukesha
Beautiful 27 yo blonde. Great tits and ass. Amazing juicy pussy. BBBJ, and swallows for repeat clients. Quickie rates, $ hh, $. 8 h. Shy but nice girl. Contact me for her info. Highly recommend.
-
07-18-18 16:39 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 119You are talking about two different girls or your link is a different girls. The other link is the girl in pw and got a pretty good review.
Originally Posted by Zimbler
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 15:51 #1829Senior Member

Posts: 88Good to know
I've sent a text every few weeks since she went silent. I also hope she's ok and makes a comeback. She was definitely my all time favorite.
Originally Posted by Iank12
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 15:37 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 572Here's the link to her SA profile:
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/1a95c...3-c5bc7d8aa4f2
A guy in the "Arrangements" forum reviewed her and said he won't be repeating. Incall is in Port Washington. She's a former BP girl and heroin addict from a few years ago. She's been discussed on this board in the past.
-
07-18-18 14:05 #1827Banned Member

Posts: 1Good times in waukesha county
[Deleted by Admin]
Kim this is obviously you, don't continue to try and say it's not.
Make a provider account and put up ads
A2
-
07-18-18 11:23 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 261Kendall Snow
Does any one have her Number. I"m in Milwaukee this week.
Thanks.
GS.
-
07-18-18 07:53 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 53I've seen her before, but that was around Feb. I recently saw her pics so I googled her # and yep the # coincides w / ads from Jan. To Feb. On liveescortreviews.com. She was OK at best, attitude and hygiene could use a touch up, but that certainly didn't deter me away. I saw her a total of 3 times then lost connection. Can't remember what the damage was, but what kept me returning was her well rounded curves and her angelic like beauty.
Originally Posted by BenSpend
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






