Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1812

    East side Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj0980  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard or seen east side Leah? Trying to see if she's still in the game. Her old number 810 xxxx is turned off now. Any direction would be appreciated!
    She's been discussed before. I read here she's no longer available. Some lucky monger took her for full time, stay at home hoe. I sure do miss her tho.

  2. #1811

    Kendall

    Starting to sound like an echo chamber regarding the quality of this provider, but I saw Kendall the other day, too. If anyone is withing 30 miles of Milwaukee, do yourself a favor and give her a call. What an awesome woman.

  3. #1810

    East side Leah

    Has anyone heard or seen east side Leah? Trying to see if she's still in the game. Her old number 810 xxxx is turned off now. Any direction would be appreciated!

  4. #1809

    Allisson

    For anyone interested, she has an ad on STG now.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/389524001621

  5. #1808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Your mailbox is overflowing

    Quote Originally Posted by BooMack  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to see Allison, safe clean incall in PW. She was very chatty and and friendly, moved to her room and got down to business, BBBJ then she hoped on for cowgirl and we finished in Mish. Seemed to enjoy herself and asked me for a cigarette afterwards. Damage was Benjamin Franklin. (FYI her place does not smell like smoke) She asked me to share her info, I will share with seniors only.
    Empty your mailbox please.

  6. #1807
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Kendall the other day. Bit of snafu on my end to start. She was very understanding and we got a couple laughs from it. There's really nothing to say that hasn't been staid here. It was anoth top notch session. Really enjoyed talking to her after while laying together. She's downtown.
    I have not had the opportunity or the pleasure of meeting her. This weekend woujd not be possible. I hope to make it happen if I can get in the list.

  7. #1806

    Kendall Snow

    Got to see Kendall the other day. Bit of snafu on my end to start. She was very understanding and we got a couple laughs from it. There's really nothing to say that hasn't been staid here. It was anoth top notch session. Really enjoyed talking to her after while laying together. She's downtown.

  8. #1805

    Kallie

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/811428763949

    Saw her posting late Saturday afternoon and gave her a shout out. Prompt reply and she says call me which I did. Talked for awhile. Seemed nice. She stated 29 years old, 6 foot 1, 146 pounds, b cup, up for munching and sucking. Outcall would be 150/200. Sounds good to me I tell her the picture on her posting is kind of weird so she sent me the pic below. IDK if the pics are the same girl, but game on. She agrees to meet me at Perkins at 7 PM. So around 6 PM we are confirming the date and she says she will have her driver follow us home for her safety. I tell her for my safety I don't have strangers parked in my driveway and tell her to have a great night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kallie.jpg‎  

  9. #1804

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSunrise  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon, I am going to be visiting the greater Milwaukee area next weekend (from Michigan) and I am starting to shop for entertainment. I don't mind toftt, but would appreciate any red flags or even recommendations any of you may have. I'm looking for a white girl spinner preferred but don't mind a little cushion, just not bbw. I would be happy to provide info for anyone that travels to West Michigan or Louisville area where I typically play. Err work.

    Thanks.

    C. S.
    Just escorts, or SW as well? You can pm if you like.

  10. #1803

    Carmen

    Went and saw carmen recently wanted to thank hunting streets for making that a reality.

  11. #1802

    Allison

    Had a chance to see Allison, safe clean incall in PW. She was very chatty and and friendly, moved to her room and got down to business, BBBJ then she hoped on for cowgirl and we finished in Mish. Seemed to enjoy herself and asked me for a cigarette afterwards. Damage was Benjamin Franklin. (FYI her place does not smell like smoke) She asked me to share her info, I will share with seniors only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180714_154135.png‎   20180708_091516_opt.png‎   20180708_091453_opt.png‎  

  12. #1801

    Traveling

    Good afternoon, I am going to be visiting the greater Milwaukee area next weekend (from Michigan) and I am starting to shop for entertainment. I don't mind toftt, but would appreciate any red flags or even recommendations any of you may have. I'm looking for a white girl spinner preferred but don't mind a little cushion, just not bbw. I would be happy to provide info for anyone that travels to West Michigan or Louisville area where I typically play. Err work.

    Thanks.

    C. S.

  13. #1800
    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    So I was trying to see a lady in Madison, but as always it seems that they can't keep appointment to save their lives, waiting 20 to 30 or longer in a parking lot of a motel is a deal breaker. So I texted Violet, as always she gets back to me within minutes and off I go. Milwaukee you have a great lady...
    Yeah, it's unbelievable, how short sighted and reliable these girls are. Curious who it was.

  14. #1799

    Still great

    So I was trying to see a lady in Madison, but as always it seems that they can't keep appointment to save their lives, waiting 20 to 30 or longer in a parking lot of a motel is a deal breaker. So I texted Violet, as always she gets back to me within minutes and off I go. Milwaukee you have a great lady...

  15. #1798

    Glcs

    This is my favourite new GLCS (Good Little Cock Sucker). Here's some pics to prove it.

    Coochie (Don't make fun of my dick) Eater
    God Bless You All

    PS She is very submissive and accommodating. I highly recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20180708_184704-509x288.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape