Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 9115
-
07-19-18 11:51 #5680Senior Member

Posts: 128Listcrawler
Seems like the remaining sites aren't updating with ads since 430 am today. Anyone else have this problem?
-
07-18-18 23:37 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 545Nevermind--I see it (BP) has been converted to CLOSED and locked.
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
F1.
-
07-18-18 23:09 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 545Mia?
Did a 'notable' thread in the Chi forum 'disappear' ?
F1.
-
07-17-18 01:05 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 725Girl on 294 rest stop
Ok not sure about this I'm more use to escorts.
Stopped at gas station southbound on 294 walk to door girl sitting there asking for money.
Said hi she made small talk.
Bought her a bottle of water.
Asked her if she was looking for work said depends.
Was a bit dirty for me.
Anyone else she or know her.
-
07-16-18 06:34 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 65I've been to the parties. Believe me guys don't dress to impress at all.
Originally Posted by MrCrazy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 04:49 #5675Senior Member

Posts: 134No prob
You've looked at the website? There's a couple special events coming up, including this Sat. Increased fee / "dress to impress. " Might be a good time, just didn't want it to blindside you.
Originally Posted by Jcurl80
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 18:28 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 43Bookstore
Thank you crazy and 1117. Didn't end up going this weekend, but sounds like I should check it out. Got a bday coming up soon, so maybe then.
-
07-15-18 18:02 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 94Anyone can help
Been here a long time former trucker and got around the country quite a bit never used this site much but now that CL and BP are down it sucks I'm here by ohare foe a few days and wondering if anyone could help me out I'm looking for some company in my room tonight would really appreciate the help.
-
07-15-18 11:53 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 134Bookstore
Checked out the 15th Bookstore late last night (Sat). There was plenty going on, a few couples getting it on (making out, BJ), a couple threesomes, nice looking thick blonde blew a few dudes and begged for cum on her tits while she got herself off. I was mostly there to watch, it would've been hard to get in on the best action, other action would've been available. PM if you need any other info, I'm grateful for having seen this post while in town.
Originally Posted by Jcurl80
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-18 14:39 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 334It's interesting place. I've been there around 10 -20 times over a period of years. It's got a small store at the entrance. Once you pay your entry fee, you have access to video booths, theater, and (if you pay more) a spa. They also have a party room for their swinger and tranny parties that is open at certain times. Now I've never been to any of the parties so I can't speak to any of that. The main attraction is the theater that has a room off of the back with an "exam table". I would say the make up of the crowd tends to be 75% dudes (70% of them being gay or bi), 15% couples, 8% tranny, and 2% single females.
Originally Posted by Jcurl80
[View Original Post]
During the day, it's mostly just gay dudes who seriously will hang out for hours which can make it a bit creepy. What also adds to creep vibe is the parking lot, guys will park and wait till fresh meat is on it's way in. Then it's like a feeding frenzy of guys coming out of their cars and into the theater. I've also witnessed a lot of dude love in the parking lot.
However, things tend to change in the evening (especially on the weekend). The theater has a couples section that is roped off. Which can make for some entertaining viewing. What tends to happen is a guy will bring his wife / girlfriend and take her to the exam table. That's when the vultures come in from the crowd and assist.
Below are some of things I've seen:
1. Giant raw dog ganbang on a bbw. Probably 50 dudes dumped loads in this woman, one after another. She wasn't attractive but still drew a crowd.
2. An older couple probably in their 50's get in on and then the wife blew at least 10 dudes in the crowd.
3. A woman in her mid 40's get gangbang by only black dudes.
4. A tranny get fucked by another tranny while sucking dudes off.
5. I saw what must have been an 19/20 year hood rat with boyfriend take on at least 30 dudes for about an hour and a half.
I'm mostly a watcher because I find what people do in public interesting on how far they will go with strangers. Hope this helps.
-
07-13-18 12:00 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 4315th bookstore
Anyone been there recently on a weekend? My buddy and I were thinking of checking it out, see if there's any kind of action. Never been to a place like that before so not sure what to expect
-
07-11-18 15:01 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 788Maybe more
Charmo, maybe you should be thinking is she pregnant? Tubal pregnancy? Abortion? And now she has the DNA to hold you accountable.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 11:25 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 249Pm photos
Is there a way to send photos pm? Also, I've been trying to post a picture for everyone but do not know how to resize. I only know how to crop and that ruins the picture.
Thanks.
Finger.
ps. this is one of the girls fighting Irish referred me to.
-
07-11-18 02:51 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 1382I was supposed to see the tall curvy hottie Sunday, but she flaked no contact. I didn't contact her either. Now saying that we should meet tomorrow. But I am not down for 500. Told her I wanted to talk to discuss, but looks like she's going to push to meet and see if she can get the cash.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
Have to let her know I am simply NOT INTERESTED in helping her. I'll throw some scratch her way, but it has to work for me as well.
I'm only posting this since some hobbies have PMd to ask for an update LOL.
We shall see. Maybe I get to suck on her beautiful huge fakes again, maybe I won't.
-
07-11-18 02:22 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 1382Nothing missing. Gone fishing
I was fishing for a doctor's note LOL.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
She ended up coming over, said she actually was in pain. Said was going to get checked. Wasn't sure if I believed her.
Some hours later she sent me a pic from a hospital bed. And all I'm thinking is I hope she cleaned up before getting her checkup, I dumped a load all over her breasts.












Reply With Quote




