Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 848 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 348 748 798 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 898 948 1348 ... LastLast
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 22148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9443

    Bbbj

    Gents,

    Been a while since I was back in Detroit, but I do remember a real problem finding girls giving a BBBJ. Any clubs just better for this, any thoughts or opinions on why?

    In Orlando, where I typically monger, that is basically the standard. In Detroit, at least my very limited experience, it was very rare, except for the occasional desperate fatty.

    Thanks.

    D.

  2. #9442
    Hey fellow mongers,

    I'm looking for one of the two body types.

    Either:

    http://www.google.com/search?biw=360...2wDA&q=perfect+stomach+teen+laying+on+back&oq=perfect+stomach+teen+laying+on+back&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img. 12.13010. 17392.18901. 0. 0. 230.2035. 0 j12 j2. 0. 1. CiutO0 ajKk0#imgrc=ttcexrS3 slW.

    Or.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=perfect+teen+ass+showing+pussy&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0 ahUKEwjN4 OyV2 KncAhUyja0 KHWMiAUEQ_AUICSgB&biw=360&bih=512&dpr=4#imgrc=EEBut2 wvH-0 MNM:

    Any suggestions?

  3. #9441

    Asians and latinas

    Any Asians or Latina spinners around the area?

  4. #9440

    Expenses

    Need some advice from more experienced members. Most of the posts on here include all sorts of services I don't want. What would be a reasonable cost to negotiate for to get a good dance and a HJ if needed at most of the clubs mentioned on here (crickets, bts, FC, etc.). Thanks! Pm if needed.

  5. #9439
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamDavid5050  [View Original Post]
    I love to have a cigar here and there. But sometimes I want to stop in at a strip club and not leave smelling like an ash tray. Any of the strip clubs does not allow smoking?
    The cricket is the only club I know of where I walk out and don't smell like an ashtray.

  6. #9438

    Playhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the Play House recently? Wondering what the Talent is like & if Extras are on the Menu?? Thanks.
    I stopped in a few months ago, it is terrible. Just a few dancers, all 5's at best, VIP is messed up too. Avoid.

  7. #9437

    Play House Romulas?

    Anyone been to the Play House recently? Wondering what the Talent is like & if Extras are on the Menu?? Thanks.

  8. #9436

    No smoking

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamDavid5050  [View Original Post]
    I love to have a cigar here and there. But sometimes I want to stop in at a strip club and not leave smelling like an ash tray. Any of the strip clubs does not allow smoking?
    The Criket in Dearborn is an enforced no-smoking club (they have a walled-in smoking area). You will not smell like smoke after spending time there.

  9. #9435
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    Bogart's had a dozen dancers. Familiar peelers were Bunny, Liz, Riley, and Samantha. In my opinion, Riley looked the best of the bunch. Two years ago, I enjoyed Riley and then Liz. Both chicks were excellent. I didn't see any unfamiliar dancers that interested me, so I headed to H8.

    H8 North had fourteen dancers. The talent level wasn't an improvement over Bogart's. Familiar peelers were Minnie and Olivia. I recently had fun with Oliva on day shift. Unfortunately, tonight was a dud because I didn't find anyone new that I wanted to take to the VIP.

    Based on previous visits, I would recommend Liz, Olivia, and Riley. All three provided worthwhile experiences for a fair amount.
    # Nice to see Olivia is back. I've experienced her at PH and FC a couple of years ago and then she disappeared. I definitely agree with the recommendation and need to get to H8 N to see her. Thanks for the pics!

  10. #9434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 217

    Subi's

    Quote Originally Posted by IMonger2  [View Original Post]
    I have never been here but always thought it was a very, to no, mileage place. Someone recently told me the full menu is available here, anyhow been out here recently and can confirm or deny?
    My experience is that at least half offer a full menu, but a few offer no extras. Extras are usually in the back curtained room in back of the bar.

  11. #9433
    Quote Originally Posted by IMonger2  [View Original Post]
    I have never been here but always thought it was a very, to no, mileage place. Someone recently told me the full menu is available here, anyhow been out here recently and can confirm or deny?
    I can tell you, that as far a one-week ago, the full menu was available, there is 1 VIP room, and its pretty good. I can't remember her name, nice late-twenties but the CFS package was $120. It was like pizza, the best food ever, but hard to turn down.

    The drinks there were strip expensive ($9 beer).

    Its a bit of a drive, so I won't make a special trip there.

    Stick together men: keep pricing in check.

  12. #9432

    Subi's

    I have never been here but always thought it was a very, to no, mileage place. Someone recently told me the full menu is available here, anyhow been out here recently and can confirm or deny?

  13. #9431
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Likely Carrie. She has mixed reviews here. I thought she was fantastic the first time, too; second time, meh.
    " It wasn't Carrie, I believe her name was Anna. Lots of tats and her daughter works nights".

  14. #9430

    Bogart's and H8 North Weekend Evening

    Bogart's had a dozen dancers. Familiar peelers were Bunny, Liz, Riley, and Samantha. In my opinion, Riley looked the best of the bunch. Two years ago, I enjoyed Riley and then Liz. Both chicks were excellent. I didn't see any unfamiliar dancers that interested me, so I headed to H8.

    H8 North had fourteen dancers. The talent level wasn't an improvement over Bogart's. Familiar peelers were Minnie and Olivia. I recently had fun with Oliva on day shift. Unfortunately, tonight was a dud because I didn't find anyone new that I wanted to take to the VIP.

    Based on previous visits, I would recommend Liz, Olivia, and Riley. All three provided worthwhile experiences for a fair amount.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Liz @ Bogart's.jpg‎   Olivia @ H8N.jpg‎   Riley @ Bogart's.jpg‎  

  15. #9429
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyBrasco  [View Original Post]
    Night shift or day?
    I met Carrie on day shift at Bogart's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape