Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #305

    Domme SBs

    After years of being in charge I'm curious about mixing it up. Problem is that most "domme" SBs seem to be fake / scammers, findom types, or pros. Anyone have any luck in this department? FYI there is one person that seems to regularly throw up a profile and try to rinse unsuspecting men. "She" always shares a long email mentioning being an interior designer. That's the giveaway.

  2. #304

    Yep, her second (at least) profile

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/906b9...a-1e0e08ed6f0f

    This is like her third profile. I'm guessing she keeps getting booted for violating the TOS. I saw her a couple of months ago. She has the attitude of a pro. Enthusiastic until you pop and then can't wait for you to leave. Though I think there is drug use and gambling debts going on. With that said, nice place right above a metro station, somewhat flexible hours, and she got the job done. I actually broke through the veneer and had a decent convo with her. May go back if I am feeling it. She is close to the office.
    I saw her a couple of months ago when she was listing herself as LaLas420. Definitely a stoner and other things. She was fucked out of her mind when I visited which made for a less than stellar visit. Yep, got the job done but that's just not my bag. Plus, she was much larger than I prefer and her massage skills aren't as advertised. But hey, to each his own!

  3. #303

    ShylaAnne

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f7775...6-a7b5c768e7c7

    For real, sweet, and gorgeous. Makes you feel like a stud. PM for details.

  4. #302

    Sloanstoned

    https://www.seeking.com/member/906b9...a-1e0e08ed6f0f

    This is like her third profile. I'm guessing she keeps getting booted for violating the TOS. I saw her a couple of months ago. She has the attitude of a pro. Enthusiastic until you pop and then can't wait for you to leave. Though I think there is drug use and gambling debts going on. With that said, nice place right above a metro station, somewhat flexible hours, and she got the job done. I actually broke through the veneer and had a decent convo with her. May go back if I am feeling it. She is close to the office.

  5. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit with Liza. She insisted on a public meet first but went straight to the FC after some small talk. Nice girl but has a mom bod, not in the best shape, but is DTF. Be nice to her gents!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9b98...e-ac85ef813510
    Hmm she looks familiar, maybe she has a previous account.

  6. #300

    Liza

    Had a nice visit with Liza. She insisted on a public meet first but went straight to the FC after some small talk. Nice girl but has a mom bod, not in the best shape, but is DTF. Be nice to her gents!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9b98...e-ac85ef813510

  7. #299

    New one to avoid

    She's been around for a while but keeps re-emerging. Always a bad sign. Her screen name is something like Former PornStarSB. Says she is in DC but actually in Baltimore. Wants 10 k / mo and wants it up front. Claims her phone is about to be shut off and utilities are due, yet in the same breath wants the money for a $6 k vacation. May just be GPS but Mr Number lists a dude. Avoid.

  8. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBliss478  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother with her. She quoted $$$$$ and wouldn't bring it down. Plus she's all the way down in Fredericksburg. No thanks.
    Looks like she just took a turn into GPS land.

  9. #297

    Don't Bother

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbear  [View Original Post]
    Some details?
    Don't bother with her. She quoted $$$$$ and wouldn't bring it down. Plus she's all the way down in Fredericksburg. No thanks.

  10. #296

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoc  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this one the other week. She's real boys!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-8918c761c0e1
    Some details?

  11. #295

    AestheticallyPleazng

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to get the link to work. Old name sounds familiar. What's the current one?
    Chick now calls herself AestheticallyPleazng. Used to be Liv and Luv.

  12. #294

    My Bust!

    Quote Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69  [View Original Post]
    Please repost her link. This link is to your Messages.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!
    Let's try this again.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9bf02...e-28d489822c8b

  13. #293

    Repost Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dealt with this one before?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...9-85337358da9c

    I shared a couple of texts with her the last couple of days and boy, talk about GPS. The allowance she seeks is beyond what I would offer I don't care how attractive she is.

    Oh, and she used to have the handle Liv and Luv but has put up a new profile.

    Happy hunting.
    Please repost her link. This link is to your Messages.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!

  14. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dealt with this one before?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...9-85337358da9c

    I shared a couple of texts with her the last couple of days and boy, talk about GPS. The allowance she seeks is beyond what I would offer I don't care how attractive she is.

    Oh, and she used to have the handle Liv and Luv but has put up a new profile.

    Happy hunting.
    Can't seem to get the link to work. Old name sounds familiar. What's the current one?

  15. #291

    Speaking of GPS

    Has anyone dealt with this one before?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...9-85337358da9c

    I shared a couple of texts with her the last couple of days and boy, talk about GPS. The allowance she seeks is beyond what I would offer I don't care how attractive she is.

    Oh, and she used to have the handle Liv and Luv but has put up a new profile.

    Happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape