Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #679

    JessiR92

    Has anyone seen this lady.

    Have a meet and greet setup with her.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~JessiR92

    Her pictures look familiar from the BP world.

    Jb.

  2. #678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by YayaGogo  [View Original Post]
    Older than my target demographic, but there's another one late 40's blonde with really nice tatas that very recently opened her account I might consider as a one off out of pure intrigue.

    I'm also thinking about adding one of these on a temporary basis to my rotation. They're curvy (unlike my two long term all stars) but young, great tatas, and have the right attitude.

    One wild one (all together) https://www.seeking.com/member/a2998...e-5917623d224b.

    Jenn bunny (all together) https://www.seeking.com/member/93fcc...7-c014e61f8c94.

    Lillex 33 https://www.seeking.com/member/072e6...2-5ba490a1fb18.

    If any seniors have any positive or negative info I should be aware of on either like if they are UTR or unsafe in any way etc I'd appreciate a heads up and would return the favor! Thanks in advance.

    Yaya.
    Good grief! I am going to take an extended break from that nightmare of a website featuring self called goddesses and entitled millennials that feel the slit between their legs is a free ticket to life's extravagances that everyone else had to work their asses off for. Not only are the majority unnatractive but their attitudes suck as well. I actually feel sorry for them when they find out that real life requires them to get a job and become responsible citizens as opposed to parasital leeches.

  3. #677

    Feedback?

    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on lenafair from SA?

    Thanks brothers.
    Older than my target demographic, but there's another one late 40's blonde with really nice tatas that very recently opened her account I might consider as a one off out of pure intrigue.

    I'm also thinking about adding one of these on a temporary basis to my rotation. They're curvy (unlike my two long term all stars) but young, great tatas, and have the right attitude.

    One wild one (all together) https://www.seeking.com/member/a2998...e-5917623d224b.

    Jenn bunny (all together) https://www.seeking.com/member/93fcc...7-c014e61f8c94.

    Lillex 33 https://www.seeking.com/member/072e6...2-5ba490a1fb18.

    If any seniors have any positive or negative info I should be aware of on either like if they are UTR or unsafe in any way etc I'd appreciate a heads up and would return the favor! Thanks in advance.

    Yaya.

  4. #676

    Lenafair

    Any intel on lenafair from SA?

    Thanks brothers.

  5. #675

    Beware ChyBabyyyyy on SA

    I talked to her for about 2 weeks. All was going well so I setup a m&g to pick her up at her job after work. I arrived and she ghosted. Never heard from her again.

    Very very few people who would have fit anywhere near her profile in the area. I spotted only one person eying me hard enough to be her. She was older and had a potbelly. It was dark enough that she would not get too much on me.

    Stay safe!

  6. #674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Having played in the bowl a bit, I will give my (relatively worthless) opinion on allowances. I only ever talk pay per meet.

    When I have tried to negotiate via PM / text / email, I have seen much higher numbers. Usually 500+. I assume because the girl wants more of a guarantee before she has actually put any work in. I usually counter with 200 and things get sour.

    When I have arranged a meet without talking money (I tend to do coffee or a drink), I have been able to open negotiations at a much lower number. I assume because the girl is already here, she's put in some work, and she wants to get something out of it. I have stuck to 200 for an ok girl who cannot host. 250 max for a hottie. If she doesn't come down, I walk.

    That being said, I haven't played in the bowl for a while. Too much other stuff going on, and I don't have the time for all the bullshit and effort required.

    Good luck out there.
    The last part about B. S. And effort rings true. The truth of the matter is these women on SA have lower morals than escorts and rub providers. They know they are out there selling themselves but because of the nature of the site they think it allows them to play games with the ridiculous asking fees for essentially promises of nothing, essentially the majority are on there looking to get their bills paid for free by some sucker that buys their b. S. When they make these insane requests I always ask what can you do for me for that type of money, most don't even attempt to answer because they cannot.

  7. #673

    SB Allowance

    Having played in the bowl a bit, I will give my (relatively worthless) opinion on allowances. I only ever talk pay per meet.

    When I have tried to negotiate via PM / text / email, I have seen much higher numbers. Usually 500+. I assume because the girl wants more of a guarantee before she has actually put any work in. I usually counter with 200 and things get sour.

    When I have arranged a meet without talking money (I tend to do coffee or a drink), I have been able to open negotiations at a much lower number. I assume because the girl is already here, she's put in some work, and she wants to get something out of it. I have stuck to 200 for an ok girl who cannot host. 250 max for a hottie. If she doesn't come down, I walk.

    That being said, I haven't played in the bowl for a while. Too much other stuff going on, and I don't have the time for all the bullshit and effort required.

    Good luck out there.

  8. #672
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by NepKng  [View Original Post]
    My experience has been the same as Gibbs. There are all kinds on there-I've come across some that are BP girls and some that are way too expensive for me and won't budge but there are A LOT of ladies on there that just want to have some fun with one guy who helps them out some-plenty can host-some can't or won't-just have to put in some time.
    The idea of this site is to exchange useful information and to that end I will at least list the rip offs and ones to avoid as well as the ones that are decent. To come on here and state that you have a haven of hot college age girls and state that you scored them because you had "game' serves nobody.

  9. #671

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    You can believe as you wish, and move on. More college sweetness for me. Enough on this topic from me, and I wish you the best in whatever site you move on to.
    My experience has been the same as Gibbs. There are all kinds on there-I've come across some that are BP girls and some that are way too expensive for me and won't budge but there are A LOT of ladies on there that just want to have some fun with one guy who helps them out some-plenty can host-some can't or won't-just have to put in some time.

  10. #670

    Truth be told

    You can believe as you wish, and move on. More college sweetness for me. Enough on this topic from me, and I wish you the best in whatever site you move on to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    This information is simply false. The standard on SA is 500 and what you can get for it is up for negotiation. In my time on there I have not found one able to host, sometimes the only way to get a response from them is to offer them 200 and they will respond back that your cheap and they know their worth. Let's not kid anybody that site is a ffm site, now some of the girls may be pretentious about it but in the end they know what they have to do to extract money from the guys.

  11. #669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    I'm out of contact for a few weeks, and come to see Yaya getting questioned, borderline rant? Let's all take a step back and work to better understand the bowl. This is not backpage, although some have leaked into this space.

    Most girls in the bowl are either actual college girls looking for 1 or 2 guys to help them out, and others are UTR. Neither of which appreciate specific names being shared among other guys. They are not working girls, just girls looking to have some fun and payoff some debt.

    As for rates, I have has several ask for 400 to 500, but never once paid over 250 (once). Standard rate is 200, but that is lowered based on looks and ability for them to host. Sharing names here is not something I am comfortable with either, as I don't want to upset my SB (or two, or three.). I've PM'd with a few of the Sr's who are questioning the bowl, and would be happy to chat about approach and price in a not so public manner. I am in the middle of an extensive move, so maybe a little slow responding. I will also go back and try to find a few of the working girls. They change accounts regularly.

    Stay safe,

    Gibbs.
    This information is simply false. The standard on SA is 500 and what you can get for it is up for negotiation. In my time on there I have not found one able to host, sometimes the only way to get a response from them is to offer them 200 and they will respond back that your cheap and they know their worth. Let's not kid anybody that site is a ffm site, now some of the girls may be pretentious about it but in the end they know what they have to do to extract money from the guys.

  12. #668

    Too much testosterone?

    I'm out of contact for a few weeks, and come to see Yaya getting questioned, borderline rant? Let's all take a step back and work to better understand the bowl. This is not backpage, although some have leaked into this space.

    Most girls in the bowl are either actual college girls looking for 1 or 2 guys to help them out, and others are UTR. Neither of which appreciate specific names being shared among other guys. They are not working girls, just girls looking to have some fun and payoff some debt.

    As for rates, I have has several ask for 400 to 500, but never once paid over 250 (once). Standard rate is 200, but that is lowered based on looks and ability for them to host. Sharing names here is not something I am comfortable with either, as I don't want to upset my SB (or two, or three.). I've PM'd with a few of the Sr's who are questioning the bowl, and would be happy to chat about approach and price in a not so public manner. I am in the middle of an extensive move, so maybe a little slow responding. I will also go back and try to find a few of the working girls. They change accounts regularly.

    Stay safe,

    Gibbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by YayaGogo  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that my input was not to your liking. However, I've learned a LOT through personal experience over the years and I'm happy to share what has worked and not worked in the bowl. I'm sure that there are plenty of brothers reading this forum and elsewhere on this site that would appreciate tips on how to increase their chances of getting laid with their desired SB while saving some benjamins in the process. If that's not you, then that's fine too.

    I've reviewed girls in the past that were active on the site at the time, have exchanged details privately with trusted senior members, and have even been burned by white knights trying to curry favor with a SB I've posted about. Both girls I'm currently seeing closed their SA accounts immediately after starting things with me because their needs are being met so there are no links to share. Happy hunting!

    Yaya.

  13. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Again, if you want to contribute to the board give the names of the ones you met. I certainly have and consider it useful to others.
    Sorry that my input was not to your liking. However, I've learned a LOT through personal experience over the years and I'm happy to share what has worked and not worked in the bowl. I'm sure that there are plenty of brothers reading this forum and elsewhere on this site that would appreciate tips on how to increase their chances of getting laid with their desired SB while saving some benjamins in the process. If that's not you, then that's fine too.

    I've reviewed girls in the past that were active on the site at the time, have exchanged details privately with trusted senior members, and have even been burned by white knights trying to curry favor with a SB I've posted about. Both girls I'm currently seeing closed their SA accounts immediately after starting things with me because their needs are being met so there are no links to share. Happy hunting!

    Yaya.

  14. #666

    Hales 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Seems to want 5 for a 30 minute visit. Laughable
    At least she responded to you. Seems most of the ones I message just ignore me and that's before they figure out how ugly I am. LOL.

  15. #665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Hales 15

    Seems to want 5 for a 30 minute visit. Laughable

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape