Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,091 to 30,105 of 30790
-
07-16-18 17:28 #700Senior Member

Posts: 610When BP disappeared, I thought the same as you. Less demand, lower prices. It's just the opposite! Looks like the ladies are jacking up the prices to maintain their overall cash flow.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 11:55 #699Senior Member

Posts: 688I texted Skyler a couple days ago. Seemed nice, quoted $$ for hour with backdoor. She offers BB service, so beware. She strikes me as high volume, unfortunately. It may be the crowd she is having to run with, by all accounts she doesn't fit in with that crowd. She is, however on Mega's to do list. If I see her I will definitely review her.
Originally Posted by JimJones82
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 11:22 #698Senior Member

Posts: 827Inflated donations
I have been noticing girls from BP now on STG connanding 160 for hhr and 250 for the hr. WTF?? I would have thought it would be lower considering everthing is all scattered now. But looks like they are in higher demand.
-
07-16-18 09:40 #697Senior Member

Posts: 25Sorry guys, I don't know why this posted twice?
Originally Posted by PigSpoon41
[View Original Post]
So you quoted it and posted it a third time?
A2
-
07-15-18 22:42 #696Senior Member

Posts: 658Hollie Hendrix
Go back and search Gracie I'm sure it's in the backpage reviews where I have reported on her. Last week or the week before that I saw her walking around guess road. That ass is amazing. I'm still not sure how she keeps it but it was still there. But got to be firm with her! Pics are pretty accurate, just be warned there probably is another girl sharing the room and they both are pretty busy so expect to wait in your car.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 21:54 #695Senior Member

Posts: 44Clarification
Brother if you look at those pictures there are three providers in that link. Amina Rose has her name in her pictures. Skylar is the beauty in the flower black pants and green top. THe other is the one who was "garbage". Shoot your shot and take a chance and please share wit the group if you pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 19:25 #694Senior Member

Posts: 263Just to clarify
From the post description it appears that yellow / green dress is Amina Rose. In your earlier post you said the other was garbage and Amina Rose stayed in bathroom. Sounds like you saw AR (garbage) and Skylar was in the bathroom. Wanted to clarify because I have Amina Rose on my to do list.
Originally Posted by JimJones82
[View Original Post]
Appreciate the solid feedback.
LTB.
-
07-15-18 16:41 #693Banned asshole

Posts: 704Can you or anyone provide any info on that younger girl holly, please private message me if so. She is 1 of the ones I have been looking at. Thanks.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 16:32 #692Banned asshole

Posts: 704Do you have a link for her with pics, private message me with if so, going to be in and. C. Next week for a few and need a few girls who are clean and good looking who I could possibly see while down there. From what I can tell from just doing a little research, there isn't a big selection. Any help for anyone would be greatly apricated!
Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 14:20 #691Senior Member

Posts: 284Yes and Yes. Visit a few years back (visit only once and under a different number). If you can deal with the attitude, extreme rules and don't care about dropping 2 jacks. Then go.
Originally Posted by JimJones82
[View Original Post]
Other reviews can be found on here mentioning similar experience.
-
07-15-18 13:14 #690Senior Member

Posts: 94LOL, of course she is! Thanks for saving me a trip!
Originally Posted by WolfHawk
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 13:12 #689Senior Member

Posts: 46Serena
TS can find her on skout now too.
Originally Posted by GiantG
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 12:52 #688Senior Member

Posts: 94Durham UTR help
Anyone know anything about a UTR in Durham named Serena? Cute little Latina girl. She texted me out of the blue last week and I vaguely recognize her but you can't be too careful these days. I've mostly been playing in the sugar bowl lately, but I think she might be an old craigslist find, I can't remember for sure. Feel free to PM me if you know anything, I'd really appreciate it.
-
07-15-18 12:28 #687Senior Member

Posts: 300Tag Team
Yes, very familiar with them.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 11:28 #686Senior Member

Posts: 44More Fake News. Skylar
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26690092/#.
After seeing a post from someone saying that Skylar was their ATF. I can see why she is a very cute clean girl with a great personality. I went for the QV as usual when it's my first time with a provider. She was located at the Wake Inn and came to the door smelling good as I could tell she had just got out of the shower and was applying makeup which IMO she doesn't need. QV hit me for 70 but for her quality and looks it should be more. Great BBBJ and Doggy with CIM. I asked about extras and they are on the menu with extra money of course. I really enjoyed this girl she can take a pounding for sure nice body and I didn't see any signs of any usage. She did ask if I smoked pot idk I look young and get asked questions all the time as to why I participate blah blah. Honestly, guys, I can see myself spending more time with this young lady over the next 2 weeks. Only thing that drew a little suspicion is that the other girls in the picture are in the adjoring room so they can walk between the rooms if you understand what I'm saying. She did have it locked but she went over to grab a condom. I don't think it an issue but I like to be aware of my surroundings. Be safe guys. Final thing the one in the yellow / green dress and doing the selfie is the one I saw before who was garbage. Some of you may enjoy her but I guess I have standards and expect more when I'm spending my money.










Reply With Quote



