Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 211 of 275 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 261 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 4111
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #961

    Purple Blossom

    Decided to try this place out. Walked in and greeted by a cute girl in her 30's. Opted for the half hour. Good massage and lots of roaming OTC. After flip standard HE with OTC top and below. 4 for half and tip was 4. I don't think anything else is on the menu here. I would return. Very clean, rooms were decent and massage was good.

  2. #960

    Report on new place in Chelmsford

    I had seen a few postings suggesting that 170 Concord was a good standard service place with potentially attractive talent, so I gave it a shot in the late afternoon. Strip mall in a nice suburban area with a pizza place next door and not a lot of cars in the lot, plus tinted window reflexology signage that looks a little skeevy at streetside, so it all ends up feeling a little exposed. I bit the bullet, walked in, and met XiXi at the counter. She's probably late 40's, but has tight skin and almost no wrinkles, so she looks younger at first glance. Definitely a very sweet person with a pretty face and a great smile, and it looked like she once had a great spinner body and it's held up pretty well. Closer inspection later on indicated that some of it was smoke and mirrors, but still -- not at all bad and better than age appropriate. There were at least two rooms, and one had a door shut, and it became clear along the way that there was another girl there, but I never got a glimpse.

    Anyway, into the room. . 6 house fee for an hour, and XiXi stepped out while I got ready. A fairly nice and spacious room with a good heated massage table and floor-to-ceiling walls. As long as the HVAC was running, it wasn't outrageously easy to hear what else was going on in the place, and I could tell that there was at least one guy departing and one arriving while I was there, so check the box for reasonable privacy in both directions.

    I hung up my stuff and stood around facing the door to be sure that XiXi got the idea right off the bat. When she came in she gave a mischievous smile and a playful pat as she asked me to lay down on the table. She left the lights on high and started off with a full drape, but I had the feeling that at least the drape wouldn't be on for too long. After the initial warmup rub and some stretching -- which included some climbing on top of me and some OTC downstairs (no strong signal that it was exciting, but no objection at all) -- I was proven correct.

    Next up was an oil rub, done from the head end, with plenty of intentional chest rubbing on my head as XiXi stretched to focus on the lower back and beyond. I did some occasional OTC here, but didn't go overboard. This kind of rub went on for a while, and it made me wonder if the legs and arms would end up getting short shrift. Ultimately, there wasn't much arm focus, but the legs got a good deal of attention, and that's when the tease got going full steam. I like a good, long tease with some ass play and tickling of the boys and that's where XiXi delivered in spades. When I shifted to indicate that it was really welcome, I was met with a lot of brushes down the crack and plenty of fondling from underneath. Very nice technique, I have to say. Next up - "hot towel," which took a bit of time to arrive, and we lost some of the momentum at that point.

    Not to worry, though, as XiXi continued with soft touch and fondling right after the cursory wipedown. When it was clear that we were back up and running, she called for the flip. As I turned over, I glanced over at the clock and saw that there were fifteen minutes or so left in the session, so no shorting. XiXi got into position and awakened junior a little more. I asked if she'd suck, and she acted like she misheard that as "it's ok. " So either she's not so good with English, or she doesn't go there and it's easiest to feign a language barrier. From her smiles during OTC roaming above and below (firm and no armor-undies) and some UTC up top that let me learn just how heavily padded the bra was, I get the feeling that repeat visits just might open up a little bit more of a menu.

    Next up, oil, and she started off with a great technique but soon sped up too quickly for my taste. When I asked her to slow down, she took the direction really, really well, and she did a very long, tantalizing release that must have taken ten minutes or more. It's hard to remember many other standards going as nicely. If only the lights were lower (just a tad too bright).

    Finally, a pretty good hot towel cleanup and another five or six minutes of draped leg and foot rub, followed by "all done" and the offer of water. We probably went slightly over time. A standard tip to end, and all smiles and hugs out the door. Total. 6/. 4 and I'd repeat.

  3. #959
    ATU, Fifi used to be very good with many offerings when she started in the business in Mass, she was a master at CG and loved that position, but now she has progressed and grown to be much more restrained. Ashame. I don't book her anymore. She works in a few places in the state, and is a very nice person inside as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive  [View Original Post]
    Visited rogers 8 again. Got FiFi. Decent massage and she is a beautiful asian. Not as much chemistry as with Coco but no problem. After the flip suggested standard but I suggested full service. She declined and offered level 2. Started the service but I was not able to get there. I asked for level 1 finish. A few min later, I had a mess on my stomach. She cleaned up and a few moments later after a peck, I was on my way. Nice rack but I did not like how she positioned out of my reach so very little roaming. Maybe repeat for level 1 but probably stick with coco. She was far better with more options.
    .

  4. #958

    Rogers 8

    Visited rogers 8 again. Got FiFi. Decent massage and she is a beautiful asian. Not as much chemistry as with Coco but no problem. After the flip suggested standard but I suggested full service. She declined and offered level 2. Started the service but I was not able to get there. I asked for level 1 finish. A few min later, I had a mess on my stomach. She cleaned up and a few moments later after a peck, I was on my way. Nice rack but I did not like how she positioned out of my reach so very little roaming. Maybe repeat for level 1 but probably stick with coco. She was far better with more options.

  5. #957

    Purple blossom

    Haven't seen any reports on this one yet andmwould likemthem to stay open. Purple blossom is in the plaza next to DD on middlesex st. It used to be some other legit massage place. Opted for one hour, clean place, decent massage, nice pretty 30/40 woman, received my signals with a smile, standard AMP release and rates. Will visit again.

  6. #956

    Yello

    Stopped by Yello yesterday. Nobody there. Pulled in, parked, got out of the car and stepped on a used rubber which was obviously wrapped in a paper towel and discarded 10 feet from the door. Guys. There was a dumpster RIGHT THERE.

    I picked it up with a stick and tossed it in. Want to get a place closed, toss used rubbers right on the front walk.

    Went in, paid for an hour, laid down. A long time later Candy arrived, and was pre-occupied with her phone. The doorbell rang, Candy left, greeted the guy, and put him in the other room. She came back and was playing with her phone, still hasnt started my massage.

    The doorbell rings again. Another girl lets him in. Candy says to me "I'll give you 20 back if you'll take a half". Let me tell you, a half hour with a guy waiting would have been about 10 minutes. I asked for my money back and left.

    If they can't have the decency to tell the folks they are busy, and just line them up at the door, get up and go.

    I went over to Rogers st and left happy.

  7. #955
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheng170  [View Original Post]
    Any intel for this new AMP in Chelmsford? Concord Rd Chelmsford.
    How the heck did a new AMP open up in Chelmsford and I missed it? Where do these places advertise now?

  8. #954
    If I'm looking for FS and I think it's pretty well known its an FS shop, I hand them the money upfront. Even f they don't ask for it. I find I get much better results most of the time. Often if the girl is hot I add an extra Jackson if it's my first visit.

    Usually I'll wait for the flip if I think it's standard happiness and see what she says.

    Last week I had a great session for $200 and I realized at the end she had gone to great lengths to give me the full hour.

    I'm guessing I paid in advance more than the advertised rate. For $200 it was worth it.

    The ask these days for FS at a lot of granny shops has gotten way too high and I hate the haggle and the pouting.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStar1  [View Original Post]
    I gone to a few all inclusive places in Orlando and Philadelphia recently and let me tell you it's a lot nicer paying the whole bill upfront. No question on what service you expect. No last minute haggling, just pure fun. The girls are afraid of you being a cop since they don't ask you for money. If the girl doesn't give what she is paid for you talk to mamasan and she's gone. They don't want bad reviews anymore than you want an unfulfilled fantasy.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Bigstar1.

  9. #953

    Rogers st

    Snuck away for a quick visit to number 8 today. Got the half and figured the service would suffer due to the short time. Nope. Got a decent massage by a nicely racked pretty one with definite teasing. I made it clear as day that I was there to play before things started. On the flip she nodded, we agreed on the service and away we went for the full service. Every thing covered and she was very accommodating. After the cowgirl became a missionary and the seeds of life were caught in the bag, she cleaned me up and gave me candy and water. Got a little peck and out I went. I seemed to have dropped $12 o somewhere before I left after the 40 door fee. Maybe Ill find it eventually. I will repeat soon.

  10. #952

    Topless Massage

    In all the years I've been getting massages I've been satisfied with just a decent massage and HE, never grope or ask for more. Now I'd got a hankering for a topless or nude massage. Would appreciate a few suggestions. Also, do you just ask for it: is it that simple? Do you tip extra for that?

  11. #951

    Tip before or after

    Quote Originally Posted by ParamAhmad  [View Original Post]
    The lady demanding her "tip" part way through her massage, insisting I get off the massage table, or handing me my trousers where she assumes my wallet is, ruins the mood for me. I wish all of us would, perhaps, pay the house fee upon entering and would refuse to physically get up and pay anything more until the massage (or whatever) is over. If we all did, the ladies would stop making this demand.
    I gone to a few all inclusive places in Orlando and Philadelphia recently and let me tell you it's a lot nicer paying the whole bill upfront. No question on what service you expect. No last minute haggling, just pure fun. The girls are afraid of you being a cop since they don't ask you for money. If the girl doesn't give what she is paid for you talk to mamasan and she's gone. They don't want bad reviews anymore than you want an unfulfilled fantasy.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Bigstar1.

  12. #950

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevermind101  [View Original Post]
    There is a New AMP open in Chelmsford, it's on 170 concord rd, Place is very clean. Had Jenny, she is at her 30's' good looking, massage is decent. I got what I expected and very happy, will be back.
    Standard type of rates?

  13. #949

    Who is Jerry among other things.

    New to all of this, but I'm looking to get started.

    Who is Jerry? I hear his name a lot especially in regards to Asians.

    Also, I read back some pages, so I have a general idea on where girls walk, but how do you tell if someone is willing? Like, do you just go up to them? Are there signals they or I would show?

    Thanks,

    UB.

  14. #948

    Tried new AMP

    There is a New AMP open in Chelmsford, it's on 170 concord rd, Place is very clean. Had Jenny, she is at her 30's' good looking, massage is decent. I got what I expected and very happy, will be back.

  15. #947

    Chelmsford,

    Any intel for this new AMP in Chelmsford? Concord Rd Chelmsford.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape