Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29140

    Buckhead and midtown

    Anyone care for a few Buckhead and midtown reviews? I've been to a few a handful of times and had some interesting experiences if anyone wants them. Let me know I'll post of there's interest.

  2. #29139

    Is it Ovaltine?

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    What more information do you need, the special code word?
    I'm pretty sure it is, but just in case I'm mistaken, please send via encrypted message on an Iphone.

  3. #29138

    Gold Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonKing84  [View Original Post]
    I just moved back to town and was wondering if gold spa is still open.
    I was out at a local Titty Bar on Piedmont and decides to pop into Gold Spa before heading home late on a week night. Mamasan brought out 3 girls, two Asian and one heavyLatina. I picked the smaller Asian (forgot her name) and she asked what I wanted. When I said everything she quoted a very high price which I rejected and pulled out the 1. 8 I had in my pocket. She took it and said she had to check with mama. To my surprise she came back in and said Ok.

    I undressed and laid down on the table while she started a very mediocre massage. After 10 minutes she asked me to flip and went directly into the tug. As soon as I was ready she applied the wrapper and began a surprisingly good BJ. Next she climbed up on the table and let me get on top. Pretty good hip movement but I hate those wrappers. I asked for doggy and she got on all fours on the table and guided me in. After a few stokes a realized that the angle was too easy and then I saw that she had put me into her butt hole. Holy cow much more than I had expected and she was really getting into it with the push back. Before long I popped in the bag. One never knows what you might get in this hobby.

    I will be back again.

  4. #29137

    Gold Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonKing84  [View Original Post]
    I just moved back to town and was wondering if gold spa is still open.
    I was out at a local Titty Bar on Piedmont and decides to pop into Gold Spa before heading home late on a week night. Mamasan brought out 3 girls, two Asian and one heavyLatina. I picked the smaller Asian (forgot her name) and she asked what I wanted. When I said everything she quoted a very high price which I rejected and pulled out the 1. 8 I had in my pocket. She took it and said she had to check with mama. To my surprise she came back in and said Ok.

    I undressed and laid down on the table while she started a very mediocre massage. After 10 minutes she asked me to flip and went directly into the tug. As soon as I was ready she applied the wrapper and began a surprisingly good BJ. Next she climbed up on the table and let me get on top. Pretty good hip movement but I hate those wrappers. I asked for doggy and she got on all fours on the table and guided me in. After a few stokes a realized that the angle was too easy and then I saw that she had put me into her butt hole. Holy cow much more than I had expected and she was really getting into it with the push back. Before long I popped in the bag. One never knows what you might get in this hobby.

    I will be back again.

  5. #29136

    Post #30209

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetWater420  [View Original Post]
    He's got to be shittin ya.
    What more information do you need, the special code word?

  6. #29135
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    Anyway, now you know from the link, which by the way I didn't know was still active because the site goes up and then down somewhat frequently.
    The site got updated recently so I assume it's active but it seems Handler does not respond to new customers.

  7. #29134
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLee1919  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know Jeju had extras, please PM me with details thanks!
    He's got to be shittin ya.

  8. #29133

    Acworth

    Posted in wrong section, so I am moving here.

    Asian massage.

    *No music.

    *Could hear all the noise and talking from the store next door.

    *Cold, bright, not a warm welcoming relaxing environment.

    *Average looking massuse.

    *most of massage was rubbing her forearm up and down my back. No teasing at this time.

    *the flip.

    *Allowed otc.

    *HJ was spot on. Rubbed the taint, slow nice rythem, teasing all around the region at this point.

    *otd 40/40.

    *Undecided if I would repeat. If so, only for the quality of the last 10 minutes.

    If you go, sorry about the streaks on the wall.

  9. #29132
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Yue in Marietta

    Tried Yue at 700 Sandy Plains Road the other day as I hadn't been there in many months and drew Anna, a 30-something with a cute face, nice body and tits. She gave a very good massage with nice finishing skills. Did allow OTC but balked at UTC. The downside was the noise from the martial arts place next door. 40/40 for a half hour session.

  10. #29131

    I don't know what LK stands for or means, maybe Ladies Korean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    That's correct, I didn't understand YOUR post because you never defined what LK meant. I do now, however, understand what LK is since the other monger posted its link.
    Anyway, now you know from the link, which by the way I didn't know was still active because the site goes up and then down somewhat frequently.

  11. #29130
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    It's an escort service.
    That's correct, I didn't understand YOUR post because you never defined what LK meant. I do now, however, understand what LK is since the other monger posted its link.

  12. #29129

    Did you not understand the post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Are you going to tell us what LK stands for or continue to keep us in suspense?
    It's an escort service.

  13. #29128
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizenofdis69  [View Original Post]
    Well that's helpful.
    I don't think I can post her number on the board. They don't advertise often. Just search for Latinas.

  14. #29127
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to MiNi for a decent massage and ending with CiCi. Not UTC or OTC but does a great job teasing and the HJ is great. Not bad to look at either.
    I was able to UTC the woman my first time there. Second time, they tell me she quit so I was a little disappointed at more straight-laced experience like you describe.

  15. #29126
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin42  [View Original Post]
    (678) xxxx545. Victoria her name.
    Well that's helpful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape