Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,656 to 29,670 of 30333
-
07-16-18 12:35 #678Senior Member

Posts: 52Saw redd and Kimberly over the past week
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...8938/1/1302926 She's very shy. She maybe said 10 words the whole time but I want there for that so it's ok. She dances in one of the local clubs here. Did hour for $8. University area. No track marks but you never know. Does awesome reverse cowgirl. Nice and slow. I would repeat but only for qv.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...6505/2/1313042 Also saw kimberlee. Had a awesome time. One of the best bjs I've had and she enjoys it. Not a clock watcher and looks exactly like pics. Will def repeat and I'll do hour with her. Did qv for. 8.
-
07-16-18 12:28 #677Senior Member

Posts: 171Tina
There was a whole discussion on her at the end of this page or a few pages back. The search function or RTFF would help you greatly.
Originally Posted by CharlotteMath
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 01:25 #676Senior Member

Posts: 75Tina
Anyone have any info on this one (or two)?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/675556809994
-
07-15-18 21:59 #675Senior Member

Posts: 417Been around the block many times for a few decades in STL. Those pics are from at least 8 years ago. Reviews I remember were lack luster. Pretty sure her age is well into her 40's. As always YMMV, I have not personally seen her. The first ad I ever saw for her though was around 20 years ago. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by LukeNC90
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 19:13 #674Senior Member

Posts: 119No way those pics would be the woman who opens the door without even doing a google search. Wayyyyy TGTBT.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 18:34 #673Senior Member

Posts: 73Sorry about that. I had the same problem on my computer. I had to copy and paste the link in the address bar. I am planning on visiting her so I will keep you all updated. Thanks for the info my friend.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-Aztec.
-
07-15-18 10:15 #672Banned Member

Posts: 231Becca /
Anyone in Charlotte seen this one. Looks like a traveler. Multiple cities. She's in Raleigh now.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...8330/3/1305443
-
07-14-18 20:45 #671Senior Member

Posts: 310Link or contact information
Do you have any link or contact information.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-18 18:13 #670Senior Member

Posts: 154Miya Rock Hill.
I had very service from Miya when I first saw her about a year ago, then it went down hill after each visits, LOL I too got the Twerking FS action which was a turn off.
Originally Posted by Zuda226
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-18 16:19 #669Senior Member

Posts: 4835 Taylor?
Been eyeing this one for a while whenever I'm in CLT for business, but her CLT # doesn't have any reviews I could find. Did pic search and turned up two reviews in St. Louis with a Missouri #. Very intrigued, but wondering if any of why'all have seen her.
CLT ad: https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1192726.
STL ad: https://adultsearch.com/missouri/sai...scorts/1114370.
-
07-14-18 14:05 #668

Posts: 1013Pink / Miya
Not worth the trip as she has really gone down hill and I ask a close source and he saw her and said to pass on her too. The service now is way off and gone bad.
Originally Posted by Zuda226
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-18 14:02 #667

Posts: 1013Woodlawn Area
I saw this chic walking to the Qt but not a street walker as she was taking the sidewalk on woodlawn and not cutting thru the parking lots or the back street. She carried her self well not to over expose herself. As she left Qt she took the main road sidewalk back to were she came from. Stood out front of the main lobby were she was at then when inside. She has a big tattoo on her left arm that covers the whole arm about from shoulder to elbow. Anyone know who is was? She was a hot babe that is worth a visit to find out more info on her. Pm me details if you know who I described. Thank you, BTTB.
-
07-14-18 12:04 #666Senior Member

Posts: 163She's out in the open so no need to PM.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
Here is her ad:
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/930614722298
If it goes down text / call her at 704-267-6510.
-
07-14-18 10:08 #665Senior Member

Posts: 41Pink.
Nice report. Love to meet her. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-18 08:25 #664Senior Member

Posts: 433Roxy contact info
Got a link for contact information? PM is fine but I bet other inquiring minds want to know too. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FreakyBoy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






