Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #670

    Miya Rock Hill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuda226  [View Original Post]
    Nice report. Love to meet her. What was the damage?
    I had very service from Miya when I first saw her about a year ago, then it went down hill after each visits, LOL I too got the Twerking FS action which was a turn off.

  2. #669

    35 Taylor?

    Been eyeing this one for a while whenever I'm in CLT for business, but her CLT # doesn't have any reviews I could find. Did pic search and turned up two reviews in St. Louis with a Missouri #. Very intrigued, but wondering if any of why'all have seen her.

    CLT ad: https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1192726.

    STL ad: https://adultsearch.com/missouri/sai...scorts/1114370.

  3. #668

    Pink / Miya

    Not worth the trip as she has really gone down hill and I ask a close source and he saw her and said to pass on her too. The service now is way off and gone bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuda226  [View Original Post]
    Nice report. Love to meet her. What was the damage?

  4. #667

    Woodlawn Area

    I saw this chic walking to the Qt but not a street walker as she was taking the sidewalk on woodlawn and not cutting thru the parking lots or the back street. She carried her self well not to over expose herself. As she left Qt she took the main road sidewalk back to were she came from. Stood out front of the main lobby were she was at then when inside. She has a big tattoo on her left arm that covers the whole arm about from shoulder to elbow. Anyone know who is was? She was a hot babe that is worth a visit to find out more info on her. Pm me details if you know who I described. Thank you, BTTB.

  5. #666
    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for contact information? PM is fine but I bet other inquiring minds want to know too. Thanks.
    She's out in the open so no need to PM.

    Here is her ad:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/930614722298

    If it goes down text / call her at 704-267-6510.

  6. #665

    Pink.

    Nice report. Love to meet her. What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    She is Pink now use to be Miya I haven't saw her in about 3 or 4 months we kinda fell out because she said I was taking advantage of her by not giving her enough donations after 7 dates go figure. She was posting in Charlotte soon after for a while then went crickets. Yesterday morning she text me the time showed 3 am I text her back later at work and she said she was at a motel come see her. I declined and a few minutes ago I saw her ad and see she's posting again. If you like spinners wit a booty she's yo gurl. If you like really pretty chicks she's yo gurl. She's mixed white and Asian and looking at her is a treat. The sex is ok I guess, she does this thing with her booty while ya hitting it don't matter if its doggy or CW she twerk her booty I guess that comes from being a stripper LOL I don't no. Warning pick up a little bottle of lube in case she don't have any bc she's kinda dry which is a sign of demons. They need to drink plenty water to stay hydrated but they don't. If it is demons bc after 7 dates and being in her house 7 times I didn't see anything just that her attitude was some times a little off. And that's another thing if you looking for a big personality over friendly she's not yo gurl LOL. She really don't have much to say which is fine with me bc I'm a in and out kinda guy I don't need to hear their life story like a lot of them do. I no more about chicks lives than I do my friends. I enjoyed seeing Miya Pink and still would be if she hadn't flipped out on me. I would have gave her a raise LOL but she didn't want it. Enjoy. https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...6118/1/1311970.

  7. #664

    Roxy contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I saw Roxy, the brunette, recently and agree with you. Very passionate and friendly enough to be considered GFE. The drive sucked and the room she was in had a broken A / C so it was HOT.

    But overall it was a great experience and I would see her again.
    Got a link for contact information? PM is fine but I bet other inquiring minds want to know too. Thanks.

  8. #663
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenss  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Angel recently, and Jrzyboy's comments are accurate. For someone older, she has a very nice body. Very accommodating and low rates. Likes to talk. Unusual incall situation at her current place, but she is planning on an upgrade soon.
    Long term lurker. Finally created an account. I agree with your assessment. Very odd set-up, but I left satisfied.

    After reading a few positive reviews, I decided to take the plunge and didn't regret the decision. Whatever she lacks appearance wise, she more than makes up in terms of attitude and a willingness to please. You can't beat the rates and the genuine attempt to satisfy. Wish she was more attractive, but the tradeoff is certainly worth considering with Angel.

  9. #662
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    Saw these 2 girls together a few weeks ago. Very nice girls. Both take direction well and both were very passionate which is rare. BBBJ from both at same time and taking turns. Roxy allowed a trip to the isles while Abby performed Dfk at the same time. Light signs of demons but nothing heavy. Now the bad part. The damn drive is horrible. Hence, should you find yourself needing a drive to clear the mind and two gals to clear the pipes, these are your girls.
    I saw Roxy, the brunette, recently and agree with you. Very passionate and friendly enough to be considered GFE. The drive sucked and the room she was in had a broken A / C so it was HOT.

    But overall it was a great experience and I would see her again.

  10. #661

    Abby & Roxy / Salisbury

    Saw these 2 girls together a few weeks ago. Very nice girls. Both take direction well and both were very passionate which is rare. BBBJ from both at same time and taking turns. Roxy allowed a trip to the isles while Abby performed Dfk at the same time. Light signs of demons but nothing heavy. Now the bad part. The damn drive is horrible. Hence, should you find yourself needing a drive to clear the mind and two gals to clear the pipes, these are your girls.

  11. #660

    Emily or Anne ??

    Gentlemen
    Need your help last year so a great lady but because of BP being down can’t find her
    Believe her name was Emily or Ann something simple
    Milf about 40
    Dark hair
    Sweet lady
    Advertised on BP in massage only but was fs
    Former teacher now a tutor
    Thx

  12. #659

    What Do You Think About This?

    So I searched up the number for Paris's ad and another ad from 2017 popped up as well. Is that suspicious or is that normal? Just wanted to see what everyone's input is. Do you think these ads are fake then? Might not be Paris at all. Let me know what you think. Thank you.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/sexy-blond-bomshell/494627278525

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/charlotte/980-320-4424/1/756675

    -Aztec

  13. #658
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Have requested information twice by pm and you haven't responded to either request.
    This one is not UTR anymore if she ever was. Link below is her, I met her on in Harrisburg. She's actually a good time, body is good for age but face isn't the best. I guess I'm a face guy. $. 5 for half. She gets into it and squirted.

    http://www.cityxguide.com/escorts/bl...iss-out-335673

  14. #657

  15. #656

    Nina

    Didn't really see anything on Nina. Except the monkey paying site now. Any of you gents had a dream.

    With this lady?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1153000

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape