The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29136

    I don't know what LK stands for or means, maybe Ladies Korean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    That's correct, I didn't understand YOUR post because you never defined what LK meant. I do now, however, understand what LK is since the other monger posted its link.
    Anyway, now you know from the link, which by the way I didn't know was still active because the site goes up and then down somewhat frequently.

  2. #29135
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    It's an escort service.
    That's correct, I didn't understand YOUR post because you never defined what LK meant. I do now, however, understand what LK is since the other monger posted its link.

  3. #29134

    Did you not understand the post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Are you going to tell us what LK stands for or continue to keep us in suspense?
    It's an escort service.

  4. #29133
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizenofdis69  [View Original Post]
    Well that's helpful.
    I don't think I can post her number on the board. They don't advertise often. Just search for Latinas.

  5. #29132
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to MiNi for a decent massage and ending with CiCi. Not UTC or OTC but does a great job teasing and the HJ is great. Not bad to look at either.
    I was able to UTC the woman my first time there. Second time, they tell me she quit so I was a little disappointed at more straight-laced experience like you describe.

  6. #29131
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin42  [View Original Post]
    (678) xxxx545. Victoria her name.
    Well that's helpful.

  7. #29130
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    MiNi

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLee1919  [View Original Post]
    Yes inside 285.
    MiNi is at Alabama Rd NE, Roswell, GA 30075.

  8. #29129
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLee1919  [View Original Post]
    http://lkatl.net/

    From previous post #30206.

    Since they want your private info to protect them (& not you), I wouldn't waste your time.
    Thanks for posting that.

  9. #29128
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    Featuring asian women, just like EAA.
    Are you going to tell us what LK stands for or continue to keep us in suspense?

  10. #29127
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Suzie

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Best table shower ever. After Suzy's table shower who the hell cared about a damn massage! Nite will probably know where she's scrubbing now.
    Suzie the Asian MILF? Her buddy Mimi told me last week that Suzie's up in North Carolina working as a bartender now. She had a tremendous pussy stank problem and allegedly gave a fellow monger chlamydia. She used to text me all the time but hasn't in months so I suspect the bartending thing is true.

  11. #29126
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLee1919  [View Original Post]
    Yes inside 285.
    No, it is not.

  12. #29125

    Contact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizenofdis69  [View Original Post]
    Again, interesting, but how does one contact them?
    (678) xxxx545. Victoria her name.

  13. #29124
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    Featuring asian women, just like EAA.
    Hopefully it doesn't suffer the same fate.

  14. #29123
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Suzy landed after Hot Stone? She was the best I've ever seen. Really miss her.
    Best table shower ever. After Suzy's table shower who the hell cared about a damn massage! Nite will probably know where she's scrubbing now.

  15. #29122

    Suzy from Hot Stone Chamblee Tucker

    Does anyone know where Suzy landed after Hot Stone? She was the best I've ever seen. Really miss her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape