Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 13936
-
07-16-18 11:58 #2896Senior Member

Posts: 1021Thank You Las Vegas
Hello Vegas Players, I forgot to post here a few weeks ago when I was there. I posted about these ladies on Switter & Private Delights. I taped all of these girls when I was there. I don't remember all the rates, but I did post some of their web-sites as well Have fun and report back.
https://switter.at/web/accounts/141592/with_replies
http://misskennedynicole.com
https://switter.at/@Liliana
https://switter.at/@LexiLanee
http://www.oliviagracevip.com/
https://frankivegas.ch/
http://www.bookkellycarter.com/ http://misskennedynicole.com/.
http://brookewaters.com/
https://harmonytaylor.ch/
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/savannahpresley
Knock Their Bottoms Men. Ha ha ha.
-
07-16-18 10:10 #2895Senior Member

Posts: 105Vegas Asian Club
The quality of girls at Vegas Asian Club has gone way down. It used to be that just the body on the girls photos were photo shopped. But the last few times I visited the girl wasn't even close to the photos. Both in body and face. The last time the girl was bigger in size than me and was by no means considered a spinner. I'm not sure if when the name change was also a management change. But following the timeline I believe the quality in girls as far has looks began to decline then.
-
07-16-18 09:57 #2894Senior Member

Posts: 105Lexi
Thanks. Contacted her. Her hours are limited due to her job.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 01:35 #2893Senior Member

Posts: 185
Originally Posted by Lowo808
[View Original Post]
Lexi has been reviewed a few times here. She's great.
Originally Posted by OkaJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 01:16 #2892Senior Member

Posts: 153She's absolutely BATSHIT CRAZY. I too was curious until I read some the nightmarish stories about her. Eventually had to block her as she was blowing up my phone all hours day and night. If you look at her Twitter she advertises "multiple pops ok" and sounds so desperate and pathetic. She's not circling the drain--she's halfway down the drain. STAY FAR AWAY from this nutjob.
Originally Posted by Throwaway3602
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 21:20 #2891Senior Member

Posts: 186Lina
I've seen Lina many times. Description here is totally accurate. She is a big time squirter. There are not a whole lot of squirters left in Vegas. She is certainly the most reliable one I've seen. Great natural breasts and an awesome kisser. Very good value for that particular skill.
Originally Posted by ECMark
[View Original Post]
If there are any other fans of squirters out there, the only ones I've seen that are less than $400 per hour are: Lina Lin, Brooklyn Star, Delaney Delish, Ms. Perusasian, and Kat Kovell. Let me know if you guys know of any others and their rates.
-
07-15-18 19:06 #2890Senior Member

Posts: 127Lina Lin
I recently got to spend some time with Lina Lin. Pretty blonde, early 40's MILF, curvy, big boobs, GFE, squirter, not a clock watcher. What more could you want. Had a great time with her, she is quite chatty and a great conversationalist. Scheduled an appt for outcall at my strip hotel. Met her at the bar for a quick drink then proceeded up to the room. BBBJ, no CIM, mish, CG, doggie CFS, Russian. She does not watch the clock but she will soak your sheets as she did mine. $$$ for the hour. http://www.lasvegaslina.com/.
-
07-15-18 17:25 #2889Senior Member

Posts: 40May be TGBT
Most of what is on Eros are either agencies or 'elite' providers with serious GPS. Research the number to find and reviews. Google image search her photos.
Originally Posted by Cruzer999
[View Original Post]
If you really want to pull the trigger, get a room on or off the strip. Call and ask to meet in the hotel lobby before hand. If she gets cagey or insists in the room number, walk away.
-
07-15-18 15:35 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 566Beware amd Welcome Newbie
Beware of scams, up charges, and agencies. Fool me once but not twice.
Originally Posted by Cruzer999
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 14:49 #2887Senior Member

Posts: 1300My experience was not a good one with her, and I can't recommend her. Texting with her took two days just to set something up. Pictures should be updated. And service was OK, but there are definitely better values out there. And maybe it was just me, but her attitude was. Not GFE at all. Every single provider I've ever seen over the years who has said they were GFE has always been GFE with me, except for this one. Apparently, very YMMV.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 02:38 #2886Regular Member

Posts: 5Newbie.
Hello,
I'm new to this biz. Visiting Vegas and found Joey on eros.
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/1305787.htm
Any one has info. Can I proceed with her any good no you can share.
-
07-14-18 16:02 #2885Senior Member

Posts: 1765Julia
Was visiting for a week recently and hit up Julia. She doesn't really advertise much but I followed up based on some reviews that I had seen on here.
Definitely the girl in the pictures. A little thicker than I usually like but those big, natural boobs are nice along with those DSLs! That ass is a sight to behold in K9. She was totally GFE with me and the flat rate $$. 5 was all inclusive for as long as I could keep going. A little steeper price than I had anticipated since she does AM specials for $. 6, but all in all, I thought she was worth it for the full package deal.
http://mojovillage.com/entertainment...gle-mom_154584
-
07-12-18 09:47 #2884Senior Member

Posts: 105Lexi
I'm interested in Lexi. If you take the plunge let me know.
Originally Posted by Lowo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 22:20 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 68Joy
Anyone know Joy? Am. Sucker for redheads.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2935161
-
07-11-18 02:16 #2882Regular Member

Posts: 19Private delights?
No idea what's reliable since ter went down. Does anyone know if privatedelights. Ch is reliable as a source. It does have reviews.
Considering these two if anybody has info.
https://privatedelights.ch/listing/L.../1530734658945
https://privatedelights.ch/listing/L.../1531149134031
Thanks.












Reply With Quote




