Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 929 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 13934
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Two things

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowo808  [View Original Post]
    This is what she sent me.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=66507355

    She does not look like this video at all.

    When I squinted (or closed my eyes and imagined) I could see the resemblance.
    First, did those chicks see those frat boys coming or what?

    Second, what was the purpose of the Russian girl on the couch? I don't get it.

    C3.

  2. #2878
    Quote Originally Posted by KSpacey  [View Original Post]
    Joesun is spot on. She is dangerous. This was at least 2 years ago but I went over to her place, she took my money and threatened to call 911 and make up a story if I didn't buy her hundreds of dollars of lingerie online while I was there. I bailed and wasn't going to risk any more time with her. My opinion is stay away. Consider yourselves warned.
    Ditto, stay far far away from this one.

  3. #2877

    Video link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emmitt  [View Original Post]
    Still would love to see more pics and videos of her!!
    This is what she sent me.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=66507355

    She does not look like this video at all.

    When I squinted (or closed my eyes and imagined) I could see the resemblance.

  4. #2876
    Quote Originally Posted by KSpacey  [View Original Post]
    Joesun is spot on. She is dangerous. This was at least 2 years ago but I went over to her place, she took my money and threatened to call 911 and make up a story if I didn't buy her hundreds of dollars of lingerie online while I was there. I bailed and wasn't going to risk any more time with her. My opinion is stay away. Consider yourselves warned.
    Didn't go to her condo, thank God. She tried and said it was a sex palace. Luckily this newbie didn't go there. She tried real hard. She send video of an old video of herself on pornhub. Too bad she got all that bad work done. And the drugs.

  5. #2875
    Quote Originally Posted by KSpacey  [View Original Post]
    Joesun is spot on. She is dangerous. This was at least 2 years ago but I went over to her place, she took my money and threatened to call 911 and make up a story if I didn't buy her hundreds of dollars of lingerie online while I was there. I bailed and wasn't going to risk any more time with her. My opinion is stay away. Consider yourselves warned.
    She was definitely high and she came to my place on the strip. Think she's super desperate these days.

  6. #2874

    First LV trip

    Hey guys, I've been reading through the forums, and Have found a few candidates to check out, but I'm interested in providers that offer Greek. Anyone have someone they would recommend? Thanks!

  7. #2873

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowo808  [View Original Post]
    You can check this one out.

    https://switter.at/@katkora

    She replies quick to text. Everything is on the table and she said she like to party. She asks for a lot initially but will negotiate.

    When I saw her. She does have a crazy body but way too much work done on the face. I didn't stay long. Just BBBJ to start and then CFS doggie and out. Served a need but looking for better.

    Any suggestions?
    Still would love to see more pics and videos of her!!

  8. #2872

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    She's a scammer I been to see her she was high as fuck claims I was trying to steal from her!! Not just me other mongers got ripped off! She still in that stupid condo? On Flamingo?
    Joesun is spot on. She is dangerous. This was at least 2 years ago but I went over to her place, she took my money and threatened to call 911 and make up a story if I didn't buy her hundreds of dollars of lingerie online while I was there. I bailed and wasn't going to risk any more time with her. My opinion is stay away. Consider yourselves warned.

  9. #2871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowo808  [View Original Post]
    You can check this one out.

    https://switter.at/@katkora

    She replies quick to text. Everything is on the table and she said she like to party. She asks for a lot initially but will negotiate.

    When I saw her. She does have a crazy body but way too much work done on the face. I didn't stay long. Just BBBJ to start and then CFS doggie and out. Served a need but looking for better.

    Any suggestions?
    She's a scammer I been to see her she was high as fuck claims I was trying to steal from her!! Not just me other mongers got ripped off! She still in that stupid condo? On Flamingo?

  10. #2870
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkcho  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    She asked for $1000 for hour with no limits. Got down to $$.

  11. #2869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Damage

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowo808  [View Original Post]
    You can check this one out.

    https://switter.at/@katkora

    She replies quick to text. Everything is on the table and she said she like to party. She asks for a lot initially but will negotiate.

    When I saw her. She does have a crazy body but way too much work done on the face. I didn't stay long. Just BBBJ to start and then CFS doggie and out. Served a need but looking for better.

    Any suggestions?

  12. #2868

    If you want crazy.

    You can check this one out.

    https://switter.at/@katkora

    She replies quick to text. Everything is on the table and she said she like to party. She asks for a lot initially but will negotiate.

    When I saw her. She does have a crazy body but way too much work done on the face. I didn't stay long. Just BBBJ to start and then CFS doggie and out. Served a need but looking for better.

    Any suggestions?

  13. #2867

    Porn Star Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockMaster  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1098871

    Has anyone ever met Scarlet? Kinda have agency vibes from ad, but wanted to check. Only agencies take credit cards in Vegas right?

    Also if anyone knows a reliable blonde provider in Vegas, let me know and I'll return the favor for Louisville and Atlanta.
    Those pics are pornstar BiBi Jones or Britney Beth. I dought she's showing up at your door. I would move on.

  14. #2866

    Anyone

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1098871

    Has anyone ever met Scarlet? Kinda have agency vibes from ad, but wanted to check. Only agencies take credit cards in Vegas right?

    Also if anyone knows a reliable blonde provider in Vegas, let me know and I'll return the favor for Louisville and Atlanta.

  15. #2865

    Sadly, some did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikin  [View Original Post]
    So I called the girl listed as Kylie on adultssearch, blonde asian. Quoted 200 over the phone showed up not the same girl but cute a little thicker, definitely an independent. Tried to tell me that she works for an agency and that she charges 3 g's. For an hour LOL WTF. Tells me I won't find any girl's for less than that. I was just sitting there in amazement from all the Bullshit coming out of her mouth wondering how many poor fuckers fall for that shit. Is this a regular thing out here?
    Yeah, once they sucker someone they think they can scam it like that again. It looks like AS is going the same route as BP, all these $200 Outcall listings. That just screams Agency.

    Glad you shut her down!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape