Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36808
    Well I have been looking for talent for a while. And while there are a lot of runner-ups I think it's time for me to make a decision that I believe the best Walker BJ of the modern era on each of the loops is. Drum roll dot-dot. Jessica. Yes I'm sure a lot of you know her then Jessica very accommodating Jessica sweetheart Jessica all names that she has been called but for me she is Ben deep-throat Jessica and she knows how to do it so congratulations Jessica if you see her treat her well and congratulate her.

  2. #36807

    Awww No Worries

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I really meant to give credit where credit is due but was not able to search that far back, I remember downloading photos you took and just reposted one but I did not mean to claim the photo was mine so I just stated that's the way she used to look without attributing who took. Again, did not mean to take credit for photos you took.

    OCG.
    I was trying to repost some great pics of her but ran out of time an dam have trouble re sizing Does anyone have any suggestions on the re sizing issue.

  3. #36806
    Saw her on Pulaski a couple weeks ago, a block off Wilkens.

  4. #36805

    Ghost Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightro  [View Original Post]
    Made the w w loop early, around 5:30 am on my way to the airport. Hoping for a sendoff. Virtually a ghost town. One WSW stepped out on Wilkins just west of Pulaski. Too scrawny for my tastes. Oh well. Hoping for a better troll on my return. Will be an evening visit.
    I made the loop (my very first Wilkins loop) at 3 am. Saw one WSW but for some reason I feel like you guys had said to stay away from here on here. Averaged sized blonde on Wilkens. Anyway better luck next time I guess.

  5. #36804

    Summer's Hair

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, either dyed her hair black or using a wig.
    Hey Happy One is wasn't Summer you saw Monday, I dated her yesterday. And she was in Virginia all day Monday working at her regular job. We might have a copy cat LOL. NG.

  6. #36803

    Don't take shortcuts off main streets

    Stick to main streets! My pal just got his windows shot through yesterday while he was driving an alley shortcut between 2 boulevards near MICA. With the summer being as hot as it is, tempers are short.

  7. #36802

    No Dice

    Made the w w loop early, around 5:30 am on my way to the airport. Hoping for a sendoff. Virtually a ghost town. One WSW stepped out on Wilkins just west of Pulaski. Too scrawny for my tastes. Oh well. Hoping for a better troll on my return. Will be an evening visit.

  8. #36801
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    You may know little Alice by a different name. This eastside cutie was a sorta quiet fuck last week, but the head game was spot on. Damage was reasonable (. 3+). Digits.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b44ae8f57b03
    Anyone with her current digits please message me. Last one I had was 0548. I have known her since she use to dance at Christina's.

    Phyuck!

  9. #36800

    Lovely BB

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    You may know little Alice by a different name. This eastside cutie was a sorta quiet fuck last week, but the head game was spot on. Damage was reasonable (. 3+). Digits.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b44ae8f57b03
    Thanks for the vid.

  10. #36799

    Alice's Bareback Wonderland

    You may know little Alice by a different name. This eastside cutie was a sorta quiet fuck last week, but the head game was spot on. Damage was reasonable (. 3+). Digits.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b44ae8f57b03

  11. #36798

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind saying, where near the ww did you meet her? I'm thinking it could be a girl I saw last night on Wilkins & Smallwood, but someone got to her before I could get around the block. Anyway, any helpful info would be very much appreciated.
    Hi BEF. How've you been. That was likely her. I believe it was Pulaski near Wilkins.

  12. #36797

    Summer photos

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKuntFlooder  [View Original Post]
    Nice to see the photo I took years ago Say 2011.

    So please enjoy these And if anyone care to send me her digits Would love to flood her again!
    Sorry, I really meant to give credit where credit is due but was not able to search that far back, I remember downloading photos you took and just reposted one but I did not mean to claim the photo was mine so I just stated that's the way she used to look without attributing who took. Again, did not mean to take credit for photos you took.

    OCG.

  13. #36796

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Had the wonderful privilege of meeting up with Syrian Anna today. She looks fantastic to say the least, back from her stay by the state. She has gained the weight she needed and is now full figured again. It probably won't take her long to be back chasing and running being around the neighbor hood. I DID NOT GET HER PHONE NUMBER.
    She needs to get the fuck off the streets and meds before it ravishes her beautiful brown skin. I had a opportunity to see her Saturday. We agreed on a amount for a BJ, and I was about to give her the go ahead to meet up with me, when out of the blue, I ran into a old former WSW.

    Anna is a special looking young lady, and it's hard to see what she's doing to her body. If you've seen her completely nude, you know what I'm talking about.

    I don't think I could ask for anything other than a BJ because of the abuse she's done to her beautiful long lean body.

  14. #36795

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentMulder  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up yesterday, and blew a massive load in her mouth.

    I just love to see my creamy cum gets swirled around in her mouth like some aged, foaming molasses on the cusp of fermentation.

    With tears of joy in her eyes and cum dribbled down the corner of her mouth, Monica guzzled every bit of the extra thick brew like a ravenous mink.

    Good catch, broheim. And welcome to Baltimore.
    Is this the same Monica that wears dresses & high heels at times around Wilkins & Payson and Payson & Ashton? The one with the nice teeth and looks like she's feeling it most of the time?

  15. #36794

    Summer hair?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, either dyed her hair black or using a wig.
    Where did you see her and time? Happy One.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape