Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 9528
-
07-12-18 11:16 #2763Senior Member

Posts: 472I don't know, but she's half Asian / Latina. I always save one pic of the chicks I've had the pleasure to vile. Does her body look familiar?
Originally Posted by Mile22
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-18 02:08 #2762Senior Member

Posts: 45Did she go by Exotic Nora as well? Or something like that.
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
I had a similar experience with a Nora as well LOL.
She was a great fuck
.
-
07-12-18 00:38 #2761Senior Member

Posts: 472She's no longer on the site, I guess she graduated. LOL! Of course, Hotness is in the eye of the beholder. Her handle was NorahStar.
Originally Posted by SpikeBites
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 20:39 #2760Senior Member

Posts: 387Putting in my 2 cents to share
Since I doubt I ll take advantage of her deals soon in the rs areas.
She hit me up on another site and since I ll rarely be on that one for a while and even this one as I'm always looking for my team mates and ladies to join that team too but closer to my area since she is in Rs today I ll give this one to you all. I haven t been with her yet. So other than this contact information I know nothing of her but said open minded. Good luck.
https://cindystarr9999.wixsite.com/cindystarr
Snapchat: cindystar9999.
-
07-11-18 20:05 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 132I wish I had the chance to see her and ninabina.
Originally Posted by ARod978
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 14:41 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 155KelseyWynn, aka Lola Banks was famous for telling a lot of johns that she hates sex and she hates being a prostitute.
Originally Posted by SpikeBites
[View Original Post]
Except she's not really a college student, she's more like 27 I think whom the pimp listed as 19, LOL!
-
07-11-18 14:36 #2757Senior Member

Posts: 291Who is this "HOT / Beautiful HX girl" you speak of? Curious how hot she can really be.
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 11:19 #2756Senior Member

Posts: 155Yes, I've actually be told that many times, about my looks and my pistol. LOL! But I'm not sure if it's part of the girls being good at their jobs.
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
It really depends on how you treat the girls. I think most of the girls have a good time with me. I service them before I fuck them hard. So very few of them use lube with me and they open up sexually with me.
Also, you don't want to ask too many prying questions, that will usually kill the session. It's just like real life, if you compartmentalize your sex session from your regular life, you will have a much better time.
-
07-11-18 03:00 #2755Senior Member

Posts: 472You're one of the lucky ones my friend. You must be a good looking guy with a big pistol.
Originally Posted by ARod978
[View Original Post]
I had one beautiful HX girl actually tell me she hates doing this and can't wait to graduate from college! And this is before we even started! I wish I had the willpower to walk away and tell her "fuck you!" But she was so "HOT" I just wanted to bang her and surprisingly she gave me good service.
-
07-10-18 11:07 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 155Most of the bad ones I've seen are refugees to HX from BP or the volume ****** in the Chinese brothels.
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
Almost all others are passionate and sensual and seem to enjoy having sex with me.
-
07-10-18 11:05 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 472Well, another case of inconsistent YMMV.
Originally Posted by ARod978
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 20:10 #2752Senior Member

Posts: 155To be fair, very few of the girls I've seen in LA are like that (including the girl he's referring to, she was full on GFE with me).
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
Most are pretty good at their jobs and fairly passionate. I would say only a tiny fraction of the girl I've seen are terrible like that.
-
07-09-18 14:40 #2751Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687She sounds like a typical Los Angeles area prostitute (lazy, self centered, in the wrong profession).
Originally Posted by GoodBoy88
[View Original Post]
If she ever leaves Southern California she will be in shock.
In other locations she would go out of business real fast.
-
07-09-18 13:35 #2750Senior Member

Posts: 260Damn shame
Coming out of retirement for me just hasn't been what I wanted, every gal that looks like a hit, winds up a miss.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy88
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 01:05 #2749Regular Member

Posts: 10RE: PixieBaby
Thank you for the info, gentlemen. I am so sad now, but thankful nonetheless. She has the perfect look for me. But I will head the wisdom. Anyone know of any girl that has a similar look?











Reply With Quote



