Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 528 of 542 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #212

    Sasha video.

    Sasha's come up quite a few times here, so I'd thought I'd pass along a preview I stumbled across:

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b2a9e687daf6

    It's quite the 8 min show. If moose is here. Thank You!

  2. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe5830  [View Original Post]
    Colombian Elizabeth is wow! Really clicked with her and highly recommend for her awesome menu and decent donation. Very willing to please however she doesn't always have an incall. Others have been getting pricey with no better service. There was talk of people like Frankie who like what they do. Elizabeth is like that.
    JD, what was her rate and details in private if you could. Also can you pass along her info.

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #210

    Rosie Anna web site link with phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgg58  [View Original Post]
    Hey do you think I can get her contact would to have the same dream.

    .
    See following link for an Adult Look ad for Rosie Anna with her phone number in it: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2758691

  4. #209

    Colombian Elizabeth

    Colombian Elizabeth is wow! Really clicked with her and highly recommend for her awesome menu and decent donation. Very willing to please however she doesn't always have an incall. Others have been getting pricey with no better service. There was talk of people like Frankie who like what they do. Elizabeth is like that.

  5. #208

    Sammy Nicole.

    Has anyone seen Sammy Nicole?

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tuc...-5774/1/345881

    I was thinking about checking her out. Wondering if anyone has partaken first.

  6. #207

    Payton Good

    Payton Good from Phx is coming to Tucson on Monday for about 4 or 5 days. I don't have a link to her Twitter, but it's nice to have visitors. Search Twitter if you have an account to see her pics.

    https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoe...escorts/992159

  7. #206
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    RosieAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover77  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend Rosie, and I will definitely be repeating.
    I wholeheartedly agree. Rosie is probably my fave right now. She almost always ready to go, usually punctual and always provides a great time. She doesn't rush and damn, I love her ass too. You wouldn't think such a thing girl would have a bubble ass like that but it's all real. She takes a spanking like a champ and rides like a cowgirl.

  8. #205
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Love to have her info

    Hey do you think I can get her contact would to have the same dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover77  [View Original Post]
    I texted Rosie in late June, and set up an appointment with her, at her place, for the next day. Rosie was on time, and ready to go. I had previously asked for a towel, and to use her shower, and Rosie graciously provided those for my visit.

    For $200/1 hour incall, Rosie is a fun, relaxed time. We chatted for a minute, then I got started on her, DFK, FIV, then playing with her breasts. I asked her to start sucking, and she started a very nice BBBJ. The pictures Rosie posts in her ads show a petite girl with a curvy ass, and I love paying attention to her ass.

    I got us in a 69 with me on the bottom, and while BBBJ, I FIA for a while. I finally got a condom and fucked her K9. I came pretty quickly.

    We then chatted about her apartment, as well as the Backpage TER craziness of the past 4 months.

    I enjoyed another BBBJ in a couple of positions before CIM (spit) ending.

    I highly recommend Rosie, and I will definitely be repeating.
    .

  9. #204

    Rosie Anna report

    I texted Rosie in late June, and set up an appointment with her, at her place, for the next day. Rosie was on time, and ready to go. I had previously asked for a towel, and to use her shower, and Rosie graciously provided those for my visit.

    For $200/1 hour incall, Rosie is a fun, relaxed time. We chatted for a minute, then I got started on her, DFK, FIV, then playing with her breasts. I asked her to start sucking, and she started a very nice BBBJ. The pictures Rosie posts in her ads show a petite girl with a curvy ass, and I love paying attention to her ass.

    I got us in a 69 with me on the bottom, and while BBBJ, I FIA for a while. I finally got a condom and fucked her K9. I came pretty quickly.

    We then chatted about her apartment, as well as the Backpage TER craziness of the past 4 months.

    I enjoyed another BBBJ in a couple of positions before CIM (spit) ending.

    I highly recommend Rosie, and I will definitely be repeating.

  10. #203

    Sage Greene report

    My apologies for this delayed posting. I saw Sage Greene in late May, but the turbulence in recent months prevented a speedy posting.

    Over the past few months, I was highly attracted to Sage's pictures (including on her Twitter feed). She is young, and tight, and pretty. Sage uses Elise to book her appointments, and I made an appointment for a couple days later via texts with Elise.

    I arrived at Sage's incall and knocked on the door. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed my hour with her. The $300 was money well spent. I hopped in the shower, then delivered myself to her bed. Sage is mid / late 20's, firm and tight, natural C cups, 5'5", 130 lbs, with great legs, a stunning ass, and is a natural redhead.

    We started off with some DFK, DATY, FIV, then some high energy BBBJ with BLS. I put on a condom, and fucked her tight pussy MISH. We switched to K9 and I enjoyed slapping her ass a few times, and FIA. After a few more strokes I came hard.

    We chatted about family and jobs and places we lived. Sage is a warm GFE, who makes sure every minute of the hour is about you.

    Nearing the end of my hour, I started more DFK, FIV, FIA, then more BBBJ with BLS, and a fabulous CIMWS ending.

    I highly recommend Sage to you gents.

  11. #202

    My Two Cents

    Quote Originally Posted by YoniLicker  [View Original Post]
    During the past few days I've texted the following people".

    Lexi with an out of state nmbr--texted s couple of replies initially but not able to connect, then no replies, one time after contacting her in the evening, getting s reply and then no reply when trying to set s time to meet, the next day she said she went swimming. Tonight I sent another text after 6 or 7 no replies, I asked what had to be done to meet her? I received s less than friendly reply blaming me, and then finally text saying she was blocking my nmbr.
    She has many negative reviews and is notorious for having a horrible attitude so you may have lucked out. I myself have had a few great sessions with her, but she is very flaky when it comes to replying and setting up appointments is too difficult for her to be a regular for me. She is always a backup though. As far as the attitude, I have found that patience and being very careful with your choice of words goes a long way in curbing the attitude and turning a bad experience into a good time. She was out of state for a bit recently, but is back now if you care to try again, (if she hasn't blocked you already).

    Quote Originally Posted by YoniLicker  [View Original Post]
    Frankie, initially I received s reply from her but I wound up in the hospital. Next contact took a while for s reply but could only offer half hour. Unfortunately I had already made plans for the time she was avaliable. No replies to any texts I've sent during the past three or four weeks.
    She is on vacation for the rest of the month. Try her back next month, she is worth the effort.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoniLicker  [View Original Post]
    Shea whose info. I got on Erotic Monkey (they now require membership to see any info on an add they post), no replies to three or four texts requesting an appointment.
    She is horrible with replying to texts and usually doesn't reply until the following day. I finally told her that I need a reply the same night so I can schedule something and she got pissed off and threatened to blacklist me. Maybe you are on the blacklist also.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoniLicker  [View Original Post]
    Cat Eyes, immediate reply but farther than I wanted to drive today.
    She looks too much like a man, (in the face) for me to have even tried, but good luck with her, She has plenty of great reviews and if you can get paste the man face then you will probably have a good time. Good luck with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoniLicker  [View Original Post]
    Elsa, reply the morning after I texted her, will arrange a meeting in the next few days.
    I have not tried her yet, but hear nothing but great things about her. She only does out call from what I hear and is a spinner with a great attitude and the desire to please. Please post your experience with her or shoot me a PM to let me know how it went.

    ILH.

  12. #201

    Recently contacted

    During the past few days I've texted the following people".

    Sky with an 818 nmbr--texted her in the evening, afternoon, morning and never received a reply.

    Lexi with an out of state nmbr--texted s couple of replies initially but not able to connect, then no replies, one time after contacting her in the evening, getting s reply and then no reply when trying to set s time to meet, the next day she said she went swimming. Tonight I sent another text after 6 or 7 no replies, I asked what had to be done to meet her? I received s less than friendly reply blaming me, and then finally text saying she was blocking my nmbr.

    Frankie, initially I received s reply from her but I wound up in the hospital. Next contact took a while for s reply but could only offer half hour. Unfortunately I had already made plans for the time she was avaliable. No replies to any texts I've sent during the past three or four weeks.

    Shea whose info. I got on Erotic Monkey (they now require membership to see any info on an add they post), no replies to three or four texts requesting an appointment.

    Dianna (5027) whose info. I got from Adult look, got a reply for an out call price, but when I asked about info since I couldn't find any, no reply.

    From Live Escort Review 1562 indicating just the East side, no reply.

    From Live Escort Reviews 7041 no reply.

    Cat Eyes, immediate reply but farther than I wanted to drive today.

    Elsa, reply the morning after I texted her, will arrange a meeting in the next few days.

    Jessica from what's your price. Agreed on a price was in the middle of setting up when to meet, when I asked her to write today's date on a piece of paper hold it next to her head, take a selfie, noore replies. Some of her text replies seemed unusual, inconsistent.

    Happy Hunting.

  13. #200

    Had good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    Ahhh. The Anna that no one can get together with, who seems to post ads just for fun because apparently she has no intention of actually getting together with you.
    Had good luck I suppose but her flight of thought and mania is too much for me. No further visits.

  14. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutch  [View Original Post]
    You're right, its difficult to get together with her, however, she can be lots of fun if you manage to meet her.
    Some of the best sex out there to be had if you can finagle an appointment.

  15. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    Ahhh. The Anna that no one can get together with, who seems to post ads just for fun because apparently she has no intention of actually getting together with you.
    You're right, its difficult to get together with her, however, she can be lots of fun if you manage to meet her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape