Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 7074
-
07-17-18 00:31 #309Senior Member

Posts: 789Looks like you have to be a menber to see this link. Got a regular pic of her?
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-18 00:28 #308Senior Member

Posts: 789How was the service? Was she worth $80? Did she look like her pics?
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 19:20 #307Regular Member

Posts: 5Ivy Rose.
Any intel on this one? Texted multiple times but been gun shy based on recent TOFTT.
https://sandiego.adlist24.com/escort...vy&mediaType=1
-
07-16-18 13:20 #306Senior Member

Posts: 302Apryl
Private incall in Lemon Grove, near Massachusetts and Mount Vernon. Tight quarters and a little unkempt.
Quicky 80 CBJ, cfs, refuses to be on top.
-
07-15-18 17:57 #305Banned Member

Posts: 171SweetAubrey
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?122123-Sweetaubrey
I saw her up in Seattle. Says she is based in SD.
Average BBBJ. Lots og hand stroking, not much of deepthroat.
Really hot body. Tight pussy.
BBBJ, cfs.
Might repeat.
-
07-15-18 02:43 #304Senior Member

Posts: 235The biggest **** in east county? You got digits? I got to put that to the test.
-
07-14-18 04:10 #303Senior Member

Posts: 1356July 10,2018
El Cajon, CA.
My non-championship, let's do more action, less question. I was pretty desperate that night, and I don't get horny as much. Only one accepted my offer. I been curious about her for awhile. Definitely not the girl in the pictures. I was going to pass on her but the little head. She's a cool girl but kind of weird. Claimed to speak more than 2 languages. If I saw her on the street, I wouldn't even approached her. I don't like her looks, the way she smell. I don't think she hadn't shower in days or weeks. Big regret.
Session was going to be bare BJ and covered FS. I could not cum at all with BJ. In a way I kind of want to stick with BJ, but she offer up on FS. We found another spot and switch it up. After I came I couldn't find the condom. Holy shit, the condom was in her hand! She said, "that's what you wanted right?" I just want to go home and shower so bad.
I asked her who posted for her, she said a friend. I hope she's not friends of those tent people along 2nd street. She is the biggest sl*t in east county, that's what she claimed.
XXBJ. XXFS.
30 in car.
Age 34.
-
07-13-18 19:49 #302Senior Member

Posts: 109I'd love her infonif you're willing to share. I tried to PM but your box is full.
Originally Posted by LuvSwallowers
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-18 19:46 #301Regular Member

Posts: 5Kayla
Been wanting to meet her for a while and it was sadly disappointing. Not sure how old the pics are but she's got some baby wear and the titties left a lot to be desired. Small and droopy! Nice enough girl but won't be repeating. Links below are of the same girl-she just uses different numbers to get more business as she's currently unemployed.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2170002
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2929703
-
07-11-18 13:54 #300Senior Member

Posts: 33Service was ok. I didn't partake in bb.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 17:17 #299Senior Member

Posts: 285Happiness is.
A sexy spun out young hottie lying naked on the motel bed sheet waiting to take it deep!
-
07-04-18 16:25 #298Senior Member

Posts: 789Ni e but how was the service and BBBJ? She looks like she is high in the pics.
Originally Posted by RookieMistake
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 10:35 #297Senior Member

Posts: 33I've seen her. I picked her up. I think she was on something when we met. I would maybe repeat if she wasn't high. She is a bigger girl as her pics show. She is Latina.
Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 05:55 #296Senior Member

Posts: 125Info on Snowbunny?
Anybody seen this girl? https://backpage.com.sandiego.listcr...post/26602294/.
I've seen her posting a couple months now & I'm interested. She seemed a bit slow & detached when I talked to her on the phone though.
Any info is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
-
07-03-18 14:33 #295Senior Member

Posts: 333Visiting for the day
Just visiting for the day. Any can't-miss prospects in the area?











Reply With Quote





