Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 472 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 7073
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    Private incall in Lemon Grove, near Massachusetts and Mount Vernon. Tight quarters and a little unkempt.

    Quicky 80 CBJ, cfs, refuses to be on top.
    How was the service? Was she worth $80? Did she look like her pics?

  2. #307

    Ivy Rose.

    Any intel on this one? Texted multiple times but been gun shy based on recent TOFTT.

    https://sandiego.adlist24.com/escort...vy&mediaType=1

  3. #306

    Apryl

    Private incall in Lemon Grove, near Massachusetts and Mount Vernon. Tight quarters and a little unkempt.

    Quicky 80 CBJ, cfs, refuses to be on top.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4cdd21b274313db5a32f5963927b8578_f.jpg‎  

  4. #305

    SweetAubrey

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?122123-Sweetaubrey

    I saw her up in Seattle. Says she is based in SD.

    Average BBBJ. Lots og hand stroking, not much of deepthroat.

    Really hot body. Tight pussy.

    BBBJ, cfs.

    Might repeat.

  5. #304
    The biggest **** in east county? You got digits? I got to put that to the test.

  6. #303

    July 10,2018

    El Cajon, CA.

    My non-championship, let's do more action, less question. I was pretty desperate that night, and I don't get horny as much. Only one accepted my offer. I been curious about her for awhile. Definitely not the girl in the pictures. I was going to pass on her but the little head. She's a cool girl but kind of weird. Claimed to speak more than 2 languages. If I saw her on the street, I wouldn't even approached her. I don't like her looks, the way she smell. I don't think she hadn't shower in days or weeks. Big regret.

    Session was going to be bare BJ and covered FS. I could not cum at all with BJ. In a way I kind of want to stick with BJ, but she offer up on FS. We found another spot and switch it up. After I came I couldn't find the condom. Holy shit, the condom was in her hand! She said, "that's what you wanted right?" I just want to go home and shower so bad.

    I asked her who posted for her, she said a friend. I hope she's not friends of those tent people along 2nd street. She is the biggest sl*t in east county, that's what she claimed.

    XXBJ. XXFS.

    30 in car.

    Age 34.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c1eb3294c9c795f1efa9b3ccbc9ed439_f.jpg‎   0195f8981c05044e7e4c17eabc26646b_f.jpg‎   8d41a1a9ff8132591ffdd4e8d758da95_f.jpg‎  

  7. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSwallowers  [View Original Post]
    A sexy spun out young hottie lying naked on the motel bed sheet waiting to take it deep!
    I'd love her infonif you're willing to share. I tried to PM but your box is full.

  8. #301

    Kayla

    Been wanting to meet her for a while and it was sadly disappointing. Not sure how old the pics are but she's got some baby wear and the titties left a lot to be desired. Small and droopy! Nice enough girl but won't be repeating. Links below are of the same girl-she just uses different numbers to get more business as she's currently unemployed.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2170002

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2929703

  9. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Ni e but how was the service and BBBJ? She looks like she is high in the pics.
    Service was ok. I didn't partake in bb.

  10. #299

    Happiness is.

    A sexy spun out young hottie lying naked on the motel bed sheet waiting to take it deep!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Motel Fuck.jpg‎  

  11. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMistake  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. I picked her up. I think she was on something when we met. I would maybe repeat if she wasn't high. She is a bigger girl as her pics show. She is Latina.
    Ni e but how was the service and BBBJ? She looks like she is high in the pics.

  12. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this girl? https://backpage.com.sandiego.listcr...post/26602294/.

    I've seen her posting a couple months now & I'm interested. She seemed a bit slow & detached when I talked to her on the phone though.

    Any info is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    I've seen her. I picked her up. I think she was on something when we met. I would maybe repeat if she wasn't high. She is a bigger girl as her pics show. She is Latina.

  13. #296

    Info on Snowbunny?

    Anybody seen this girl? https://backpage.com.sandiego.listcr...post/26602294/.

    I've seen her posting a couple months now & I'm interested. She seemed a bit slow & detached when I talked to her on the phone though.

    Any info is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

  14. #295

    Visiting for the day

    Just visiting for the day. Any can't-miss prospects in the area?

  15. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMistake  [View Original Post]
    By fun I mean if she is nice and the session leaving you wanting more.
    I was surprised she was a little slimmer than I thought. I have no problem with her. For some that doesn't understand the human body language, it could go down quick. She doesn't say much, just lots of stare in the eye.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape