Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagation  [View Original Post]
    Kylie has some distinctive tattoos, angel of death covering most of her back for example. Can anyone who's seen her recently confirm? Kylie left cec back in Dec. Or Jan and I'm not sure she's back. To be sure, mce is reusing names of models that left and that is fucking with my head because I really liked the cec Lin. I just saw the new Lin and she is definitely a keeper, I'll post a review of her next.
    I hope I don't get slammed for this but I honestly believe the Kylie I saw recently was not the same one I saw over a year ago. I still have the then and now pictures as well as the CEC Email from December 20,2017 that stated "Today is Kylie's last day!" Then a few months later "Kylie" is back in action and has been ever since. I don't think recycling escort names is a bad thing, it's done all the time everywhere. And the "Kylie" I saw recently was as wild and no limits as the one I saw last year with some distinct differences in energy, style and appearance. I did not notice the tattoos you mention. I've seen too many tatooed escorts to remember that well But just like the "Lin" you mentioned (I never saw the old or new one) I believe it's a switcharoo to keep a very popular name attraction. In the long run though, no real harm done as long as the girls perform up to their names.

  2. #157

    MCE Kylie is the same girl as CEC Kylie

    There shouldn't be all this confusion about Kylie, as I don't know how HomerGuy arrived at his conclusion. I saw Kylie at CEC last summer. She left the agency briefly last winter, shortly before the agency rebranded from CEC to MCE. She came out of retirement earlier this year and rejoined the agency. I've see her a few times this year since she came back, and it's 100% the exact same girl. Face, hair, body, tats, voice, giggle, attitude, experience, it's all 100% exactly the same.

    Prior to this new Lin, I've never seen CEC / MCE reuse names before. I figured out this new Lin was different than the old Lin based on the pics alone. But I really do wish they would avoid reusing names of prior talent, as it could become confusing for those of us that have used the agency for a long time. If this girl really wanted to be called Lin, ok, but hopefully this doesn't become a pattern.

    I'd be pretty upset if they had a new Hailey working, that kind of looked like Hailey in the pics such that I was expecting the old Hailey, but it wasn't the old Hailey when I showed up. But again, this is NOT the case with Kylie as it's the same girl as before.

  3. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlicata166  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Lin?
    Just use MCE link. Its been posted here already.

  4. #155

    Mca and charlotte

    Ok saw Charlotte from MCe. She has been with the agency a long time I just never saw her before for some reason. She is a very fun experience. Chirp chat and I go clean up. She undresses. Ok her body is a big time wow. Gorgeous really nice c's. Just perfect thin great behind. This is going to be fun. Lfk with some dfking. You can tell Shea not totally into that but it was just enough for me. I work on her chest wla hile and I'm readt to. Go. I love standing Mish. And with her it's even better. Gazing at that beuatiful body is awesome. I go for a long while and switch to standing dog. Such a pretty behind and slender back also enjoyable. I go back to standing Mish. Each time I am about ready I switch because I know I only have 1 in me. She then moves to BBBJ and then 69. And I end up going back to standing dog and back to standing Mish. We are going about 40 minutes and I'll finally let go at that point. She has one of the best bodies at the agency and is pleasant. Enjoyed my time with her. Pretty girl.

  5. #154

    Both

    Quote Originally Posted by NickPP  [View Original Post]
    Any one see Alena or Alexa From MCE. PM me.

    Thank you.
    Both girls are in early twenties with smoking bodies. Alexa is a beautiful european girl similar to porsha, think victoria secret model, both GFE. Alena is lovely, she is currently my favorite, pse, think pornstar stacy silverstone in looks and performance. Haven't seen her in a month because my schedule has not lined up with hers, she only works a few days a week, if that. Alena, you should to be at ohare next week Monday.

  6. #153

    Lin

    All the stats listed at modelsclubelite about Lin are correct; she's got to be 19-21 yrs old, Asian, 5. 1 ft, A-cup, and a tiny waist that just accentuates her perfect ass. I really like her body type. When you first walk into a session you have one of two thoughts, maybe this was a mistake or I want to fuck her. My first impression of Lin, I want to fuck her. We got thru the formalities and I freshened up. After that we never stopped kissing in between all the action; she is a really good kisser, she follows your lead, lfk mostly and some dfk initiated by me (dfk not my thing) I prefer everything soft and slow. I then worked my way down to daty; she is more responsive here than most, sexy soft moans throughout and shivered as I worked on her g-spot with some fiv. That was followed by a BBBJ where she made eye contact throughout. I was enjoying her skills so much that she had me looking up at the ceiling at times and when I looked down there was her eye contact all the while switching between hands, mouth, tongue slapping, lots of popping sounds, and spitting. If you're into a sloppy BBBJ then this is it. I think cim was on the menu but I didn't ask; I want to fuck her. I asked for the cover and she got on top for some cg. We worked up a good rythm and switched between who was doing the work. This girl is pretty; the facial expressions as she moaned, my hands on her tiny waist, and the sight of her body as she rode me was too much and I filled the first bag there. After cleaning up I came back to some playful p2 p while we kissed, laughed and just enjoyed eachother. I was at full attention quickly and she continued with a repeat of the earlier BBBJ. I asked for another cover and got on my knees on the bed as I put it on; she picked up on what I wanted before I could request it and was on all fours before I had it on, what a sight, her ass up and her face flat on the bed. I took her from behind for a while, changing speeds, pounding as hard and fast as I could at times and her thrusting her self back when I slowed down (the only other girl I've seen that's this flexible is Summer in same agency, she's a gymnast, similar body types with perfect tits). I filled the second bag here only 5 minutes before my time was up. Took a quick shower and left completely drained.

    I have a very short repeat list and Lin is now on it. Not to say all the other girls I've met are not worth visiting; everything is just a matter of preference and the only way to figure yours out is to try them all.

  7. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagation  [View Original Post]
    Kylie has some distinctive tattoos, angel of death covering most of her back for example. Can anyone who's seen her recently confirm? Kylie left cec back in Dec. Or Jan and I'm not sure she's back. To be sure, mce is reusing names of models that left and that is fucking with my head because I really liked the cec Lin. I just saw the new Lin and she is definitely a keeper, I'll post a review of her next.
    I saw her Sunday it's the same Kylie.

  8. #151

    Kylie.

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what's going on, but I saw Kylie earlier this week for only the second time in over a year. She was wild as advertised, but with lots of mileage on her.

    But what's really weird is that it's not the same Kylie I saw last May 2017 when the same MCE agency was called "CEC". This "Kylie" is very Caucasian looking and not the Persian / Filipino or whatever saw last year. I saved lots of the photos from their old website (see these) and someone tell me this is the same "Kylie" working now. Maybe it's just me.
    Kylie has some distinctive tattoos, angel of death covering most of her back for example. Can anyone who's seen her recently confirm? Kylie left cec back in Dec. Or Jan and I'm not sure she's back. To be sure, mce is reusing names of models that left and that is fucking with my head because I really liked the cec Lin. I just saw the new Lin and she is definitely a keeper, I'll post a review of her next.

  9. #150
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #149

    Alena or Alexa from MCE

    Any one see Alena or Alexa From MCE. PM me.

    Thank you.

  11. #148

    Background

    I've been in the hobby for one year and have seen MCE, XO, and indipendent providers. I too have tried to gain membership at Angellis many times since I started hobby and lately at EEC (based on reviews posted here) but their screening is tough. I've also tried sugar babies but all that back and forth is too much work. Looking for independents is the same; I don't do that anymore. Things would be easier for hobbyists and safer for everyone if agencies gave references.

  12. #147

    Sophia EEC

    Anyone seen Sophia from EEC?

    Looks very attractive but wanted to see if anyone has met her yet.

  13. #146

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightHorizon  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lin again. I had to find out if it was just my imagination the last time I saw her. I have to say it wasn't my imagination, she was definitely glowing. She doesn't need much makeup. I asked her if she reads these reviews and she said she read mine. She made it clear she doesn't do anal. Hehe, I must have misunderstood the first time. Anyway, if she reads this. A guy can hope right? .

    Quick shower. LFK, DFK, DATY, FIV, FIA, BBBJ, MISH. I didn't get a release cause time just seems to run out. I let her know we need more time when I can swing it. She's a keeper, Ill see her every chance I get.
    Do you have a link for Lin?

  14. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    I have not contacted them before but if I remember correctly someone on the board mentioned they are Angelli's Dating on tweet. Last posted yesterday.
    Thanks for the info!

    I found them on tweet with the name you provided. It's funny and pretty ironic they have a link to the US Constitution on their tweet profile. They list who's available on July 7 but no photos of the girls, just a phone number to call or text. They seem to promote Milena a bunch, she used to be with CEC / MCE and almost anywhere. I texted them for photos and pricing but no great expectations.

  15. #144

    Kylie. MCE

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what's going on, but I saw Kylie earlier this week for only the second time in over a year. She was wild as advertised, but with lots of mileage on her.

    But what's really weird is that it's not the same Kylie I saw last May 2017 when the same MCE agency was called "CEC". This "Kylie" is very Caucasian looking and not the Persian / Filipino or whatever saw last year. I saved lots of the photos from their old website (see these) and someone tell me this is the same "Kylie" working now. Maybe it's just me.
    I have seen Kylie several times over the past 18 months (most recently just a few weeks ago) and I am 100% sure it it the same Kylie that has been with CEC / MCE all along. No question about it. Also, I have never detected any milage on her. She has a very pretty face, a gorgeous body, engages you immediately upon entering the room, loves to DFK and is open to just about anything you can think of. I especially like exploring both inputs down below digitally while receiving a mind blowing BBBJCIMNQNS. She is a very intelligent coed that can also maintain a great conversation in between rounds. I have another "ATF" at MCE (Agnes), but Kylie should be on everyones "to do" list, at least once.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape